Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ysclearance.com/]China NFL Jerseys[/u

in
Über uns
30.08.2018 15:50
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Starting Monday, 20 of North American League of Legends top Challenger ladder players will have a chance to prove themselves in a combinelike competition called Scouting Grounds, hosted by League of Legends developer Riot Games. The competition will bring together four players from each of the five roles -- top lane, jungle, mid lane, AD carry and support -- and will have professional teams in attendance, including Echo Fox and Team Liquid, to scout the competitors.The requirements for competing are simple. Players must be 16 years of age, the required minimum age for the League of Legends Challenger Series, by January 2017 and must not have played more than two matches in any professional league (Challenger Series or the League Championship Series) in their career.Top lanePlayer to watch: Maxime Maxtrobo Delangis GallichandHailing from Quebec City, Québec, Canada, Maxime Maxtrobo Delangis Gallichand is among the small number of Canadian players who are high on the American-dominated Challenger ladder. He is currently ranked 44 overall on the North American Challenger ladder and tells ESPN that he often queues as fill, meaning he plays all roles within the game.His competitive experience is limited, having only played with amateur team DatZit Gaming Fire in two invitational tournaments, as well as Challenger Series spring qualifiers, at the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016. In the latter event, his team lost in the first round to Team Liquid Academy. But despite the lack of experience, Maxtrobo says hes committed to competing in League of Legends and recently dropped out of school to pursue the career full-time.Ive been playing a lot of things in solo queue, Maxtrobo told ESPN. Sometimes, I just put fill because I want a faster queue time, but I realized around a year ago that the role I was the best at was top, and I did a lot to improve during the year.Excluding champions from other roles, Maxtrobos highest played top lane champions in the game are Gnar, Jayce, Riven, Illaoi, and Ekko. Despite putting a lot of time into many of these champions, Maxtrobo tells ESPN he doesnt really have a best champion and that he likes to play aggressively in lane regardless of champion pick.I just like to carry and play aggressive in lane, he says. I just play what the coach tells me to play. I have a big champ pool.JunglePlayer to watch: Andrew BmxSpecks SpeckertPrior to Friday, Andrew BmxSpecks Speckert was not slated to attend the Scouting Grounds event. However, due to a last-minute personal emergency for another player on the list, BmxSpecks will compete as a jungler at the event.Aside from streaming and coaching, BmxSpecks gained his notoriety when he vowed to reach rank one in the League of Legends subreddit in April 2015, despite only being Master tier at the time and Diamond 4 the week before that. In his post, he noted that many pros laughed at him or didnt take him seriously. But less than a week later, he made Challenger and eventually hit rank one in the 2015 season.At the end of this season, he achieved rank 41 using a diverse pool of jungle champions with a heavy favorite of Elise. Earlier in the year, he competed on Zenith eSports in the Challenger Series Summer Qualifiers, falling out in the first round against a team with inexperienced Challenger players. But if he can apply his determination from 2015 to the competitive scene, the inclusion of BmxSpecks could make for an interesting Scouting Grounds.Mid lanePlayer to watch: Seungmin Strompest LeeOriginally born in South Korea, Seungmin Strompest Lee moved to the United States at 2 years old and has lived in several places in the States. Currently in Southern California, the 17-year-old Korean-American player, who is still a senior in high school, has recently become known for his Ryze play on the Challenger ladder. Like many of his peers, however, his competitive experience lacks depth, something he hopes Scouting Grounds gives him the chance to improve on.Strompest tells ESPN he has played League of Legends since spring of 2013, at age 13, and earned the Challenger rank roughly a year later. He now has two Challenger accounts, both of which ended up in the top 30 of the ladder (rank 26 and 28 respectively) before the end of the season last week.My aspirations for competitive League at this moment is just to hopefully make it into NA [League Championship Series] and then prove myself to be a good mid laner, he tells ESPN. I dont think I can become the best instantly, so Im aiming for what is directly in front of me at the moment. Realistically, Id probably have to go through NA [Challenger Series] first before I even get to enter NA LCS.Prior to competing in Scouting Grounds, Strompest competed with Serpentis eSports White and Insomnia eSports. On the latter team, he met a player named Dat Kitzuo Nguyen who helped him develop his Ryze play. While neither team found success, Strompest said that both have given him the ability to learn communication skills in a competitive environment.AD carryPlayer to Watch: Matthew Deftly ChenEighteen-year-old Matthew Deftly Chen of Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, has begun to make his mark on the League of Legends amateur scene even before Scouting Grounds. Like BmxSpecks, he was not originally planning to attend Scouting Grounds, but due to the revocation of Tristan xPecake C?té-Lalumières invite for alleged in-game trolling, Deftly received the invite for the event.For the past three months, Deftly has worked with a new iteration of Cloud9 Challenger that will bid to compete in the North American Challenger Series next spring. Deftly has also competed on Denial eSports North American roster and briefly subbed in on Eanix during the summer Challenger Series.In season 4, I was able to hit Challenger and start playing for amateur teams, which never amounted to anything, Deftly told ESPN. Eventually, the lack of strong teams taking interest led me to quit in season 5, where I later returned and am in the position I am now. Im extremely happy to be where I am now and am hoping to prove myself whenever an opportunity arises.Deftly earned some of his notoriety during his time trialing for DatZit Gaming. During the trial process, one of the teams scrimmages was leaked to the public, featuring Deftly obtaining a pentakill on Sivir.SupportPlayer to watch: Ryan Whyin KaraszkiewiczKnown as cute pupper irl on the ladder, 17-year-old Ryan Whyin Karaszkiewicz of Michigan had his first season in Challenger this season after being Diamond rank in seasons four and five. Whyin has competed on Sain eSports in both Spring and Summer Challenger Series qualifiers this year, but has failed to make it into the series.During his Spring run in the Challenger qualifier, he supported well-known AD carry Marko Prototype Sosnicki. While he has seen limited success on competitive teams, Whyin is currently ranked 54 on the North American Challenger Series ladder.Whyin plays most support champions within the meta and has played the highest number of games this season on Thresh. China NFL Jerseys . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Cheap China Jerseys . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.chinajerseys.pro/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Authentic China Jerseys . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Wholesale China Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. PHILADELPHIA -- If Joel Embiid and Hassan Whiteside have their way, centers are going to be big in the NBA again.Embiid had 22 points, including four late free throws, to lead the Philadelphia 76ers over Whiteside and the Miami Heat 101-94 on Monday night in a matchup between two of the top big men in the Eastern Conference.Neither disappointed.Whiteside set a career high with 32 points while reaching double digits in rebounds for the 13th consecutive game to start the season. Whiteside, who entered leading the NBA with 16.2 boards per game, finished with 13.Around the league theres a lot of young big men, and I think were starting to come back, said Embiid, who played 23 minutes. So one thing I told him is keep killing it. As big men, we all want each other to do good. Ive always studied him in the past. Its always been a big man league, so I want it to stay like that.Gerald Henderson added 19 points and Jahlil Okafor had 15 for the 76ers, who won their fourth straight home game. Philadelphia (4-10) has lost 21 in a row on the road.I feel were moving in the right direction, coach Brett Brown said.Embiid has made an early case for Rookie of the Year despite missing two seasons with a foot injury. He set a career high with 26 points in Philadelphias 120-105 win over Phoenix on Saturday night and followed that up with yet another strong game.He was serenaded with chants of MVP! MVP! late in the game from the home crowd, which hasnt had much to cheer about in the last few seasons during Philadelphias rebuilding process. But Embiid has given Sixers fans reason to hope.Philly loves that guy, Whiteside said. Ive never seen excitement like that. They love that dude. I was amazed.Embiid came up big again Monday, especially down the stretch.The teams were close throughout the second half. Hendersons corner 3-pointer gave Philadelphia an 85-80 cushion with 8:16 remaining. Whiteside re-entered shortly after that shot and helped Miami tie it at 89 with 4:43 left on a tip-in.Philadelphia responded with nine of the next 11 points, capped by Embiidss two free throws with 2:27 left that gave the 76ers their biggest lead to that point, 98-91.ddddddddddddTheres a spirit he has at the end of games and on the bench that reflects toughness and a growing desire, Brown said of Embiid.PITCHING INRobert Covington also came up big during the late Sixers run, scoring on a reverse layup and a 3-pointer.Covington was booed upon entering the game in the fourth quarter due to his recent shooting struggles. He entered having missed 27 of his last 31 shots and finished 4 for 13 against Miami.It goes in one ear, out the other, Covington said. Ive been here two years. I see the ups and downs of how Philly fans are, and it doesnt affect me. Just keep playing.The 3-pointer eased Covingtons mind.It was a big relief, he said. My teammates just kept telling me to keep shooting. I was like, Im going to have one good shot.KEEP ME IN, COACHWhiteside, plagued by foul trouble, played 32 minutes. He ended the night with five fouls, but would have liked to have seen more time on the court.One day he is going to trust me with the five fouls, Whiteside said of coach Erik Spoelstra.BIG SHOTEmbiid is the rare big man who has a feathery touch from outside. He shot 7 of 13 from the field and hit one of his two 3-point attempts. For the season, Embiid is shooting 49.2 percent from the floor and has drained 11 of 21 3-pointers.TIP-INSHeat: Shaquille ONeals No. 32 jersey will be retired by Miami on Dec. 22 during a ceremony at halftime against the Los Angeles Lakers. ... F Willie Reed (knee) didnt play after leaving Saturdays game at Washington.76ers: Offseason acquisition Jerryd Bayless made his season debut for Philadelphia and scored four points in 16 minutes. Bayless missed the first 13 games with a left wrist injury. . Embiids minutes are restricted in the wake of his foot injury.UP NEXTHeat: At the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.76ers: Host the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen