Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ohlesalejerseyschina.cc/]Jerseys Wholesale

in
Über uns
01.09.2018 13:43
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen has run some variation of the spread offense since he arrived at the school eight years ago.This years version could be described in two words: Nick Fitzgerald.The 6-foot-5, 230-pound sophomore has been a one-man show for much of the season, including last Saturday when he threw for 417 yards and five touchdowns and also ran for 119 yards and two touchdowns in the Bulldogs 56-41 victory over Samford .The numbers are undeniably impressive. Even Dak Prescott -- the Bulldogs former quarterback who is now an NFL phenom with the Dallas Cowboys -- never had a college game with more than 400 yards passing and 100 yards rushing. There are only two QBs in SEC history who have accomplished that feat: Johnny Manziel and Archie Manning.But it remains to be seen whether Fitzgeralds version of hero ball can lead the Bulldogs to a Southeastern Conference victory during a difficult November that includes games against Texas A&M, Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi.Mississippi State (3-5, 1/3 SEC) hosts No. 7 Texas A&M (7-1, 4-1) on Saturday. IIf your quarterback is playing really well, youve got a chance to win, Mullen said. You go watch football on Friday night, Saturday or Sunday and its going to be the exact some deal.Fitzgerald -- a first-year starter -- has been a pleasant surprise for the Bulldogs in an otherwise lackluster season. Hes fourth in the SEC in total offense and leads all of the leagues quarterbacks with 657 yards rushing.Hes been a little inconsistent in the passing game, completing 56 percent of his passes for 1,496 yards, 14 touchdowns and seven interceptions, but his performance against Samford was an encouraging sign.Guys were getting open and I was just able to find a way to get it to them and they did the rest, Fitzgerald said on Saturday.The problem for Mississippi State is if Fitzgerald isnt putting up record-breaking numbers, the offense isnt very successful. Auburn, LSU and Kentucky were all able to hold Fitzgerald to reasonable numbers and the Bulldogs lost all three games.Texas A&Ms defense figures to be a tough challenge for Fitzgerald. The Aggies have some of the leagues most talented defensive linemen, including Daeshon Hall and Myles Garrett, who have combined for 19 tackles for loss this season.That means Fitzgerald will need some help. Where it comes from is uncertain.Receiver Donald Gray had a breakout performance against Samford, catching four passes for 207 yards and three touchdowns. But a crowded backfield that includes Ashton Shumpert, Brandon Holloway, Keith Mixon, Nick Gibson and Aeris Williams hasnt produced a consistent performer.Fitzgeralds 657 yards rushing this season are more than the teams top three running backs -- Shumpert (231), Holloway (208) and Williams (206) -- combined.Mullen knows one thing: Since Texas A&M is second in the SEC with 38.4 points per game, the Bulldogs probably arent going to get locked into a defensive showdown. Fitzgerald -- and hopefully some other offensive players -- will have to produce.Obviously, when youre playing a team as explosive as Texas A&M, in the back of your mind, youre thinking youre going to have to score a lot of points, Mullen said.-----Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP .---More AP College Football: www.collegefootball.ap.org . Cheap MLB Jerseys China . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Wholesale Jerseys Outlet . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.cheapnfljerseysoutlet.com/ . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Stitched NFL Jerseys . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. China Jerseys Outlet . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds.The Premier League title race approaches a potentially defining weekend, and Sky Sports Paul Merson looks ahead to the mouth-watering round of fixtures which sees the current top four face off on Super Sunday. Up first, leaders Leicester travel to the Emirates Stadium looking to continue their remarkable rise against an Arsenal side hoping to keep their hopes of a first title in 12 years alive.Aston Villa then look to boost their unlikely bid for survival against Liverpool before the title race takes centre stage once again as second-placed Spurs travel to Manchester City. Last weeks predictions Result Merses prediction Man City 1-3 Leicester 3-1 Aston Villa 2-0 Norwich 1-1 Liverpool 2-2 Sunderland 2-1 Newcastle 1-0 West Brom 2-1 Stoke 0-3 Everton 2-2 Swansea 1-1 Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham 1-0 Watford 3-1 Soton 1-0 West Ham 2-2 Bmouth 0-2 Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd 3-2 It proved to be another tough round of predictions last time out with the Magic Man managing just one correct score and two correct results. Scroll on to see how who Merson is tipping this week…Arsenal v Leicester - 12pm, Super Sunday Can Leicester slaughter Arsenal as they did Man City last weekend? Arsenal have to win this game for me but they are set up perfectly for Leicester, exactly the same as Man City were last week. Arsenal will have loads of the ball and then bang, Leicester will hit them on the counter. Leicester absolutely slaughtered City so Arsenal have got to be careful. They are nowhere near as good a team as Arsenal but they play a certain way which can majorly hurt them. This game will come down to how the first 25 minutes pans out. If Arsenal score early I fancy them to run away with it but if they dont I fancy Leicester. Arsenal will continue to bomb forward for a goal and that plays right into the hands of the leagues best counter attacking side. However, having said that, Arsenals class should prevail, but it wouldnt shock me one iota if Leicester won.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 7/1)Man City v Tottenham - 4.15pm, Super Sunday The Magic Man tips Harry Kane to open to scoring at the Etihad Stadium If Im being honest, I dont see Spurs winning this game. They havent got pace on the counter like Leicester have so Im unsure how theyll hurt Man City. I dont see them losing the game though, theyll get a draw which is still a great result ahead of a favourable home game against Palace next week. Spurs have conceded 10 goals in their last two trips to the Etihad but this Tottenham team is a completely different animal under Mauricio Pochettino, this is one of the best sides theyve had in years. Man City will no doubt cause Spurs problems too but I dont see either side running away with a game which is relatively well matched.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Aston Villa v Liverpool - 2.05pm, Super Sunday Villa backed to catch Liverpool off guard on Super Sunday This game is all about timing and this is perfect time for Aston Villa to be facing Liverpool. Jurgen Klopps team have just been beaten over 120 minutes in the FA Cup and theyve got the Europa League coming up on Thursday - for me their only chance of qualifying for the Champions League. Liverpool have to put all their eggs into one basket with the Europa League so I see Villa winning on Sunday. If Villa can win this game, and reduce the gap to five or six points, then suddenly theyre back in with a slim chance of staying up. Liverpool have been poor when defending set plays and that is where Villa look a threat, I fancy Joleon Lescott to bag the winner.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 9/1)Chelsea v Newcastle - 5.30pm, Saturday Night Football Chelsea tipped to continue their revival under Hiddink against Newcastle Newcastle played really last week agaiinst West Brom and could have won by four or five.dddddddddddd But, in the end, it was only 1-0 and West Brom had a chance to equalise late on, so its worrying they didnt put the game to bed. Chelsea are a different side now the players want to have a go, they have really picked up under Guus Hiddink. Ive got to take Newcastles dismal showing at Everton last week into consideration though, so Im backing Chelsea here. Newcastles away form has a greater influence than their impressive home performances.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 9/1)Sunderland v Man Utd - 12.45pm, Saturday Merson tips Wayne Rooney to fire United to victory at the Stadium of Light Manchester United have turned the corner, Ive been impressed. They looked really good at Chelsea and thoroughly deserved a draw at least. Sunderland, meanwhile, will have felt they did well against Man City, despite losing, and then they got a lucky draw at Liverpool if Im being honest. We will have to see whether the speculation surrounding Louis van Gaals future affects United but they seem to have turned the corner and I expect them to win at the Stadium of Light.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)Bournemouth v Stoke - 3pm, Saturday Bournemouth will be hoping to convert their impressive displays into victory when Stoke visit the Vitality Ive watched Stoke a couple of times recently and theyve gone! Theyve lost their last two games 3-0, teams at the bottom of League Two dont even do that - that is some going. I thought Bournemouth showed Arsenal too much respect in the first half on Sunday but they did improve after the break. I fancy them to win here as long as they put in a similar display as they did against the Gunners.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Most popular Super 6 prediction: 2-1) Play Super 6! Think you can do better than Merse? Take him on at Super 6 for free here. Crystal Palace v Watford - 3pm, Saturday Can Palace end an eight-game wait for a Premier League victory? Im covering this game for Soccer Saturday and I fancy there to be goals. Despite drawing at Swansea last time out, Palace have got to start winning games to stop the rot. Neither side are in particularly good form if Im being honest and theyre both probably cup teams now, being a win or two away from all-but securing their Premier League status for next season. Watfords front two will be exciting as always and Palace always have a go wherever they play so I predict a Desmond.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-2 (Most popular Super 6 prediction: 1-1)Everton v West Brom - 3pm, Saturday Outstanding Everton will have too much for a West Brom side looking over their shoulders This is one of my bankers of the weekend. West Brom played 120 minutes at Peterborough where they struggled in fairness. Tony Pulis has got to decide whether to play Saido Berahino or not, they need to start scoring goals and he is their only viable option. Albion need results fast to avoid being further sucked into a fight for survival. Take on Merse Think you know better than Merse? Take him on at Super 6 for the chance to win £250,000 here. Everton, meanwhile, have won their last three games 3-0, theyve tightened things up at the back and going forward they are very, very good. Stoke havent received a hiding at home like the one Everton dished out in many a day, they were unbelievable and it would have been six or seven had it not been for Jack Butland. I fancy Everton to make it four 3-0 wins on the spinPAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Most popular Super 6 prediction: 2-0)Norwich v West Ham - 3pm, Saturday Will other competitions hinder West Hams chances at Norwich? This game is another prime example of how the timing of football matches can affect the outcome. Norwich will have looked at the fixtures and probably wouldnt have fancied themselves against a West Ham side that has been flying this season.However, when you consider the Hammers played 120 minutes in midweek, have an eye on the next round of the cup and probably cant qualify for the top four, then this the best time ever to play them. West Ham have got a great chance to win the FA Cup and have bigger fish to fry so I fancy Norwich to nick a vital win.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Most popular Super 6 prediction: 1-2)Swansea v Southampton - 3pm, Saturday Can Southampton keep a fifth consecutive clean sheet? Southampton have really turned the corner. For Fraser Forster to do what hes done and keep five clean sheets is some going in a league where so many chances are created. You have to ride your luck to keep clean sheets in this league but take nothing away from Southampton - their dogged display against West Ham with 10 men was brilliant. I dont see Swansea scoring if Im being honest, theyve been so uncertain at the back I just see Saints winning.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-1 (Most popular Super 6 prediction: 1-2)Think you know better than Merse? Take him on at Super 6 for the chance to win £250,000! Also See: Premier League build-up LIVE! Premier League questions Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen