Image and video hosting by TinyPic

roving to 3-0 against San Diego this season.I think I threw way more fastballs tonight th

in
Über uns
02.09.2018 06:21
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Mehedi Hasan took another six wickets, as Bangladesh took 10 in a session, sealing a famous 108-run win on day three of the second Test in Dhaka. Click on the video above to see the best of the action as England collapsed from being 100-0 at tea to to 164 all out.England set about their 273-run target well after bowling Bangladesh out for 296 in their second innings - despite four drops, including one miss Ben Duckett certainly wont want to watch again! Bangladesh, chasing their first ever Test win over England, began the day on 152-3 in their second innings - a cushion of 128 runs that grew as opener Imrul Kayes (78) enjoyed lives on 67 and 74.Shakib-ul-Hasan (41) and Mushfiqur Rahim (9) were also missed in the field and benefited as England failed to review lbw decisions that would have been overturned before Ben Stokes (3-52) and Adil Rashid (4-52) worked over the tail.England needed a positive start to their chase and Duckett and Cook provided that, both hitting half centuries.But Duckett fell to the first ball after tea and England ultimately slumped to a heavy defeat as Mehedi once again ran through the batting line-up; Stokes (25) the only other batsman to reach double figures.Watch highlights from day three of the second Test at 5pm on Sky Sports 5, with The Verdict following from 6pm. Also See: Scorecard Commentary Get Sky Sports Cricket videos NFL Jerseys Deals . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.cheapnfljerseysdeals.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Cheap NFL Jerseys From China . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. NFL Jerseys China . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. SAN DIEGO -- Tyler Chatwood was unsure if he was more pleased with his performance on the mound or at the plate.Chatwood had two important hits, including a two-run triple, while pitching the Colorado Rockies past the San Diego Padres 4-1 on Friday night.Charlie Blackmon homered in the second inning after Chatwoods leadoff single against Luis Perdomo. Chatwood also tripled in the seventh past a drawn-in outfield, extending the lead to 4-1.I havent been very good this year, so they were getting on me telling me I needed to bunt for a hit, Chatwood said. I told them I didnt need to, that I could still swing it. I got lucky tonight and found some holes.Making his second start since returning from a back injury, Chatwood (11-9) allowed one run and four hits over 6 2/3 innings. He struck out five and walked one, improving to 3-0 against San Diego this season.I think I threw way more fastballs tonight than I normally do, and I throw a lot of fastballs, Chatwood said. I just felt good with it and I could locate it. It was fun to be a part of that tonight.The right-hander tossed eight shutout innings in his previous start at Petco Park in May.He has done a lot, especially on the road, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. He has been lights out. Felt like he had his good two-seamer. He mixed in some breaking balls, not too many, but enough to keep them guessing.Jake McGee and Boonne Logan had scoreless outings in relief.dddddddddddd Adam Ottavino worked the ninth for his third save.Perdomo (7-9) permitted four runs and eight hits in 6 2/3 innings. He struck out four and walked four, but lamented the hits by Chatwood most.Hes the guy who did the most damage against me in the game, so I dont feel good about that, Perdomo said.Alex Dickerson homered in the second, San Diegos only hit off Chatwood until the fifth.Weve had trouble with him before, Padres manager Andy Green said. He executed his number of really good pitches he threw in crucial situations.DJ LeMahieu extended his career-best hitting streak to 26 games with a single in the third for Colorado.We played well tonight, Weiss said. We had some good hits, timely hits. It was a good night.TRAINERS ROOMPadres C Derek Norris had his right arm examined after getting hit by a foul ball Thursday night, but X-rays were negative. Norris was available off the bench.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jon Gray (9-7, 4.51 ERA) looks to rebound after allowing five runs over seven innings at Arizona in his last start. He is 2-0 with a 2.77 ERA in two career starts at Petco Park.Padres: LHP Christian Friedrich (4-10, 4.99) has thrown a career-high 104 2/3 innings going into Saturdays outing. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen