Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eap Jerseys Free Shipping[/url] [url=http://www.authenti

in
Über uns
02.09.2018 06:21
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS -- Anthony Davis wore a supportive strap on his aching back and still managed to carry the New Orleans Pelicans on his shoulders until scrappy guard Tim Frazier could finish it off with clutch plays on both ends of the court.Davis had 25 points, 16 rebounds, four steals and two blocks, and the Pelicans won for only the second time in their first 11 games, 106-105 over the Boston Celtics on Monday night.Frazier made a crucial steal of Marcus Smarts inbound pass near New Orleans basket with 14 seconds left. He also drew a shooting foul from Kelly Olynyk with 2.5 seconds left, setting up his go-ahead free throw for the final margin.He plays big, Davis said of Frazier, who finished with 10 points. He went in there with all them trees down there and got that steal. ... And then, that was a great job, a high basketball IQ, to draw that foul.Langston Galloway scored a season-high 21 points for New Orleans, which began the season with eight straight losses. Fellow reserve Terrence Jones added 15 points and a season-high 10 rebounds.Celtics coach Brad Stevens said his concern coming into the game wasnt so much what Davis would do, but whether hed get more of the help hes been lacking.Anthony is going to be Anthony, said Stevens, whose team limited Davis to 7-of-22 shooting. You cant let Langston Galloway go off. Jones has had great games against us for as long as I can remember. ... They really hurt us tonight.Isaiah Thomas scored 37 for Boston, including a driving scoop that tied the game with 7 seconds left.Frazier then pushed the ball up the floor and the 7-foot Olynyk picked Frazier up defensively near the perimeter.I knew I had a big on me, so I tried to see if I could get him to go, and he went, Frazier said.Olynyk said he tried to challenge what initially looked like a shot attempt, and then Frazier jumped into me and I picked up the foul.In part because the Celtics were out of timeouts and unable to advance the ball, they failed to get a decent shot off in the final 2 seconds. Bostons first inbound attempt from its own baseline deflected off New Orleans along the sideline with a tenth of a second left.The Celtics then attempted a long pass in hopes of a tip-in, but the inbound hit the rim and Smarts attempted put-back in a crowd of players was off the mark.Bostons Avery Bradley had 19 points and 10 rebounds. Smart scored 15 points, but Bradley said the Celtics didnt play well and failed to give Thomas help.It cant just be Isaiah, Bradley said. Its got to be other players out there making shots. ... Everybodys upset about it.TIP-INCeltics: Al Horford missed his seventh straight game because of concussion symptoms and it remains unclear when hell return. I dont want to put a timetable on it because I think its about how he feels day to day, Stevens said. Stevens added that once the Celtics decided not to play Horford, they got him an early flight back to Boston so he could get more rest.Pelicans: Rookie shooting guard Buddy Hield made his first start in place of ETwaun Moore. After tip-off, the Pelicans announced coach Alvin Gentry had decided to give Moore the night off to rest a right big toe injury. ... The Pelicans win was their first at home, where they improved to 1-5.BACK PAINDavis could be seen lying on the court near the bench when he wasnt playing and said it was to ease stress on his back.Every time I sit down it just tightens up, so that was the best way for me to try to keep it loose, Davis said. Youve got to play through it, fight through and try to do whatever you can do to help your team win.SQUANDERED LEADNew Orleans led by as many as 14 points when Dante Cunninghams 3 made it 65-51 in the third quarter, but the Pelicans briefly lost the lead in the final minutes.Weve got to continue to eliminate some of the mental mistakes and putting ourselves in harms way, Gentry said. But Gentry also added that he was pleased his team hung in and found a way to win.UP NEXTCeltics: Hosts Dallas on Wednesday night.Pelicans: Visit Orlando on Wednesday night. Cheap Football Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Wholesale Sports Jerseys China . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.nfljerseyscheapsports.com/ . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Cheap Sports Jerseys ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Cheap NBA Jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. LOS ANGELES -- The Dallas Cowboys and Pro Bowl center Travis Frederick have agreed to a contract extension through 2023, a source confirmed.A league source told ESPNs Adam Caplan that the deal, which kicks in beginning in 2018, is for six years and $56.4 million, with $28.2 million guaranteed.Frederick has yet to sign the contract. He was in the locker room getting dressed for Saturdays preseason game against the Los Angeles Rams when the deal became finalized.Obviously theres risk involved any time you step out on the field, whether its practice or a game, so to have the security of having it done before I stepped on the field in case anything happened was important, Frederick said. But also because I wanted to have that behind me so I could really focus on football.The Cowboys drafted Frederick in the first round of the 2013 draft and he has not missed a start. He has been named to the Pro Bowl the past two years and is widely considered one of the best centers in the NFL.The Cowboys were criticized when they took Fredeerick after moving down to the 31st overall pick in a deal with the San Francisco 49ers.dddddddddddd They also acquired a third-round pick in that trade that turned into wide receiver Terrance Williams.In the spring, the Cowboys picked up the fifth-year option on Fredericks rookie deal for 2017, guaranteeing him $8.8 million.Talks with Fredericks agent, Joe Panos, picked up in earnest last week when he visited the Cowboys at their Oxnard, California, training camp facility. Panos also represents left tackle Tyron Smith, who signed an eight-year extension worth $98 million in 2014.The Cowboys have made keeping their offensive line intact for years to come. It started with Smith in 2014, continued now with the deal for Frederick. Their 2014 first-round pick, Zack Martin, is eligible to sign a contract extension next year.The NFL Network first reported the deal between the Cowboys and Frederick.? Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen