Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wholesalejerseyschinaonline.com/]Cheap J

in
Über uns
03.09.2018 15:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DETROIT -- Chris Sale knew he couldnt let up against J.D. Martinez on Wednesday night, no matter how long the Detroit Tigers slugger had been sidelined.As it turned out, it didnt matter.Sale started the eighth-inning matchup with his best fastball, and Martinez drove it an estimated 434 feet into the shrubs above the centerfield fence. It was the first major league pitch Martinez had faced since fracturing his elbow June 16.Sale said he approached Martinez the same way he would had he been playing every day.Nothing different at all, he said. I havent looked at it again, but I thought it was a good pitch, but hes a great hitter and they do things to win games. Thats what J.D. did to me.The homer put the Tigers up 2-1, but Chicago still had a great chance to keep the game alive against Francisco Rodriguez in the ninth.The White Sox put their first two runners, and Melky Cabrera moved to third on Justin Morneaus fly out. Rodriguez struck out Todd Frazier, but walked Avisail Garcia to load the bases. Dioner Navarro grounded out to second to end the game.I knew he was going to be throwing changeups, and I wanted to get a good pitch to hit, Navarro said. I was just too anxious and got ahead of it.Sale (14-5) took the loss, allowing two runs on six hits in an eight-inning complete game. He walked one and struck out 10.Thats about as sharp as hes looked all season, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. They got one run with a slice down the line, and the other one, you just tip your hat to J.D.A crowd of 32,526 had done more than that, giving Martinez a standing ovation as he made his way to the plate and continuing to cheer until he took a curtain call after the inning.That was probably the coolest moment of my career, he said. I tried to go up there with a plan, but it was so crazy that I just decided to see the ball and hit the ball.The homer turned out to be the winning run, as Detroit won its eighth straight and moved within two games of first-place Cleveland in the AL Central.That was like a movie, Ian Kinsler said. That was something Ive never seen before. It is certainly good to have him back.Shane Greene (2-2) got the win after pitching out of a seventh-inning jam, while Rodriguez picked up his 30th save.Rookie Michael Fulmer allowed one run on five hits in 6 2/3 innings.Sale was making his first start against the Tigers since being a late scratch on July 23 -- the night he cut up the teams throwback jerseys.Fulmer and Sale dueled early, although the rookie was aided by Chicago hitting into three double plays in the first four innings.The Tigers finally broke through in the fourth. Miguel Cabrera led off with a double, Victor Martinez walked and Nick Castellanos hit an RBI double down the right-field line. Sale struck out Justin Upton, and Mike Aviles hit a foul pop down the first-base line. Jose Abreu made a running catch, then turned and easily threw out Victor Martinez at the plate.Fulmer kept rolling until the sixth, when Morneau tied the game with a long two-out homer to right-center. Morneau has hit two of his three homers this season off Fulmer.Frazier walked on four pitches and Fulmer hit Garcia, bringing Greene out of the Tigers bullpen to end the rally. Frazier and Garcia were the 10th and 11th runners inherited by Greene this season, with none having scored.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: OF Charlie Tilson will miss the rest of the season after tearing his hamstring during his major-league debut Tuesday. Tilson is the third White Sox rookie this season to leave his first game with an injury, joining OF Jason Coats and 3B Matt Davidson. C Kevan Smith injured himself warming up for his first game, and ended up on the disabled list before playing.Tigers: Martinez was officially activated from the disabled list after missing seven weeks with a fractured elbow. Martinez didnt start Wednesday -- Brad Ausmus rested him after playing a doubleheader with Triple-A Toledo -- but is expected to start on Thursday. RHP Jordan Zimmermann (neck) will be activated Thursday to start against the White Sox.ROUND NUMBER FOR K-RODRodriguez became the 24th pitcher to reach 900 career games with his appearance in the ninth inning. With LaTroy Hawkins retiring after last season, Rodriguez leads all active players in games pitched.UP NEXTThe teams finish their three-game series Wednesday afternoon with Zimmerman (9-4, 3.95) facing Jose Quintana (8-8, 2.89). Cheap NFL Jerseys China Authentic . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cheap NFL Jerseys . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.wholesalenfljerseysforcheapauthentic.com/ . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Jerseys China .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. The Atlanta Hawks ended practice earlier than expected Saturday.The Hawks, in Los Angeles to take on the Lakers?on Sunday, were practicing at Santa Monica High School when, out of nowhere, reserve big man Kris Humphries dunked and shattered the backboard, leaving shards everywhere.After the incident, the Hawks had some fun, using the shards of the backboard as target practice.HHumphries, on the other hand, wasnt as thrilled, as he had to deal with the dangerous aftermath.ddddddddddddThe Hawks said they will pay to replace the backboard and for any other damages, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.-- Jovan Buha China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen