Image and video hosting by TinyPic

esalejerseyschinaonline.com/]Chea

in
Über uns
04.09.2018 07:26
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Bangladeshs new bowling coach Courtney Walsh has said he wants to help his charges hunt in pairs much like he and Curtly Ambrose had done for West Indies for many years.I dont see myself too much as a coach as I see myself as a mentor, Walsh said at a press briefing on Sunday. I have always tried to get couple of fast bowlers under my wing to mentor when I played for Gloucester, Jamaica or West Indies. Curtly Ambrose was one of them. So if I can get a second Ambrose from Bangladesh, I will be happy. When he came into the team, he looked up to me. We formed one of the best striking partnerships in world cricket. If I can pass that to any two Bangladeshi fast bowlers, I will be very happy.Walsh, who was the fifth-highest wicket-taker in Test history after a 17-year career, hoped to be a father figure to the Bangladesh bowlers and wanted to guide them much like his own seniors had done for him.I can help them relive some of the situations they might find themselves into, he said. A player can sometimes help you get out of it. I remember Malcolm Marshall, Michael Holding and Joel Garner. When I just started, thats what they did for me. I hope to pass that on to the Bangladesh team.I want to pass on to the Bangladeshi guys that you have to be strong and be prepared for hard work, maintain physically and consistency. If we can work hand in hand with those two, we will be headed in the right path. It wont happen overnight. We have to put in some ground work. Once we get the basics right, you will see a lot of improvement and consistency.This was Walshs first time coaching an international team and he had been unsure about taking on such a responsibility.The offer was something that I had to think twice about, he said. I remember when Nizam [Nizamuddin Chowdhury, BCB CEO] got in touch with me and said they were interested, I said let me think about it. We went back and forth but when he said, you are our No. 1 target, that was something that I gave it a serious consideration. It showed that they wanted take the cricket to another level.I want to thank Nizam for letting me know that I was their No. 1 target. He said the president wanted to ensure that I was here. I arrived here last night to do the best I can for Bangladesh cricket working with the head coach. Together we can achieve some good success for Bangladesh cricket.Walsh was the second West Indian in a coaching role with Bangladesh after Gordon Greenidge had steered them to qualify for the 1999 World Cup by winning the 1997 ICC Trophy.I didnt get a chance to speak to Gordon [Greenidge] because I actually went away to play a game and he was in England, Walsh said. But beforehand, I used to quiz him about Bangladesh and he was happy to be a part of this. That would help me as well.I am hoping that next time I speak to him, he will be happy with the state of Bangladesh cricket and the direction it is headed.Walsh has signed a three-year deal with Bangladesh which would end with the 2019 World Cup. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. http://www.authenticchinajerseyscheap.com/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. China Jerseys Authentic . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. LAS VEGAS -- Jaylin Poyser scored 14 points, Kris Clyburn added 13 more and UNLV slipped past Cal State Fullerton for a 77-68 win Saturday night.Jovan Mooring got 12 points and Uche Ofoegbu had 11, including the go-ahead 3-pointer, for UNLV (2-1). The Rebels were outrebounded 40-27 but won it at the free throw line, making 26 of 32 to Fullertons 16 for 24. Mooring alone hit 10 of 12 from the penalty stripe.Tied at 46 midway through the second half, Ofoegbu hit a 3-pointer to spark a 7-2 spurt that put UNLV on top for good.ddddddddddddFullerton (2-2) trimmed the gap to four, 71-67, on Davon Clares 3-pointer with 35 seconds left but it was as close as the Titans would get the rest of the way. UNLV hit six straight free throws down the stretch to seal it.Lionheart Leslie led Fullerton with 21 points and 10 rebounds. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen