Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jerseysonline.com/]Disocunt Football Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
04.09.2018 07:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -- Patrick Reeds place in the Ryder Cup is looking better with each round at The Barclays, and so are his prospects of winning.Even with a careless finish Friday at Bethpage Black, Reed rode a fast start to a 3-under 68 and a two-shot lead over Emiliano Grillo and Rickie Fowler going into the weekend of the opening FedEx Cup playoff event.The Barclays is the final tournament for Americans to earn one of the eight automatic spots on the Ryder Cup team. Reed, who has gone 55 tournaments worldwide since his last victory, came into the week at No. 8.At the moment, thats no longer a concern.Really, Im going into this week trying to win a golf tournament, Reed said. If I take care of me and do what I need to do this week, then Ryder Cup will take care of itself. So Im not going into this week looking at it as, Oh, I need to do this for the Ryder Cup. Im going in this to think, All right, I need to go win a golf tournament.Reed was at 8-under 134.Fowler mostly likely needs third place alone to have any chance of qualifying for the Ryder Cup, and he has done his part. He played bogey-free in the sweltering heat, though still missing plenty of birdie chances. Par is never bad on the Black Course, however, and Fowler shot a 69.He has dropped only one shot all week, missing a 4-foot par putt Thursday that spun out of the back of the cup.Any time you can go bogey-free out here at this place, its good golf, Fowler said. Feel very good about my ball-striking and tee-to-green right now. See if we can get some more putts to go in.Grillo also had a 69, opening with a double bogey and finishing with a bogey.Ryan Moore (68) was three shots behind, while defending champion Jason Day (70) and Jordan Spieth (67) were four back.Day tied for the lead early in the round when he ran off four straight birdies on the easier front nine. But his tee shots got wild, he finished some swings with only one hand on the club, and he dropped four shots around the turn.Im really looking forward to the weekend, Day said. I feel like Im really close.Spieth missed the cut at The Barclays a year ago, and he started off Friday in that direction when his approach to the tough 10th buried in the lip of a deep bunker. Spieth had to play away from the green and made double bogey.And then he decided to start over. His caddie, Michael Greller, told him to forget the hole ever happened and try to get those two shots back before making the turn. He eventually did, and then a lot more.Spieth played shot 31 on the front nine, including a 6-iron that hopped out of the rough to 3 feet on the par-5 fourth hole for an eagle, and shot a 67 to get back into the mix. He still has a lot of ground to make up on Patrick Reed. Still, this round could have gotten away from him early.Resetting a goal there is really key for me to get my mind away from what happened and look forward, Spieth said. I know its such a tough golf course. Its rare when we play tournaments on courses this challenging. Normally theyre majors. But 4 under makes up a lot of ground.It moved Spieth up to a tie for fifth, which beats having the weekend off.Spieth is among the few who only have to think about the end of the FedEx Cup. He is No. 5 in the standings, and he already has clinched a spot on the Ryder Cup team.The top 100 in the FedEx Cup advance to the next playoff event outside Boston next week, and 13 players outside the top 100 were eliminated when they didnt advance to the weekend. As for the Ryder Cup, three players who missed the cut can no longer qualify -- Bill Haas, Kevin Na and Daniel Summerhays.Bethpage, host of the U.S. Open twice, showed how it can punish bad shots. Kevin Chappell one shot behind until he went bogey-double bogey-bogey to finish his round, posting a 72. Reed could have avoided his own sloppy finish. He three-putted from 30 feet on No. 16, bounced back with a 5-iron to 2 feet for birdie on the 17th, and then opted for driver on the closing hole.He was thinking 3-iron off the tee to play short of the bunkers. His caddie suggested driver for a shorter shot into the green, particularly because Reed had hit driver beautifully over the previous hour. This one went enough left to find a bunker, however, leading to another bogey. Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.cheapjerseyschinanhl.com/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Adidas Hockey Jerseys From China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wholesale Jerseys . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Mohammad Irfan has been ruled out of the remainder of the England tour after suffering cramps during his comeback match in the fourth ODI at Headingley. Hasan Ali will replace him in the T20 squad.A statement from the PCB said that Irfans cramp began in his hamstrings before developing in both his right and left calf and that he will be sent back to the National Cricket Academy to work on his fitness.Irfan, who was called into the squad after Mohammad Hafeez was ruled out, had started promisingly on his return, removing Alex Hales and Jason Roy during a lively five-over opening spell, and also troubled Eoin Morgan. After spending time off the field he tried to bowl again for the 42nd over of the innings but could only manage one delivery, a wide that did not touch the pitch, before walking off again.Mickey Arthur, the Pakistan coach, did not hide his frustrations in the dressing room but later defended Irfans call-up despite his very limited recent cricket, insisting that checks and balances had been in place.Shortly before the news of Irfans withdrawal was confirmed Azhar Mahmood, Pakistans bowling coach, said it had to be acknowledged that Irfans size made him a unique case.Definitely Mickey was unhappy and as bowling coach I was unhappy as well. We had a chance to win that game the other day, Mahmood said.dddddddddddd Unfortunately, everyone gets cramp. He is a big guy and his body is totally different to a normal human. But he got cramps.Mahmood, who took on his current role at the start of this series, replacing Mushtaq Ahmed who had been bowling coach for the Test series, defended Pakistans attack and said he had seen improvement after they conceded the world record 444 for at Trent Bridge.They bowled really well [at Headingley] and if Irfan wasnt getting cramps, it was a different ball game. Definitely, we didnt bowl well enough in Nottingham. If you see Trent Bridge, every score is at least 381 in the last 50 over-games. Unfortunately we didnt bowl well, but we are working hard on our skills, our line and length and all disciplines.We didnt bowl any no-balls in the last game, we bowled five beforehand so this is a positive and we have a young guy, Hasan Ali, who is promising. He has shown some grit and we see Umar Gul is back. He didnt bowl well in Southampton but he has come back - its totally different when you are playing in a match and in a tough situation. Under pressure, you do different things, you know. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen