Image and video hosting by TinyPic

passes that left the arena buzzing.Sometimes I like to try s

in
Über uns
04.09.2018 07:28
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook might have said he was pretty much done talking about triple-doubles, but that didnt mean he was done getting them.With a career-high 22 assists, Westbrook picked up his 13th triple-double of the season in 20-20 fashion, adding 26 points and 11 rebounds as the Oklahoma City Thunder topped the Phoenix Suns 114-101.My teammates, man, Westbrook said of his career night. My teammates did a great job of spacing and catching and finishing, making some shots. My job is to find those guys. I mean, the ball is in my hands a lot, and my job is to find those guys and make it easy for those guys to be successful.Westbrooks triple-double is the first in 18 seasons with at least 20 points and 20 assists. Hes also the first to post a triple-double with at least 25 points and 20 assists since Magic Johnson did it in 1988. Maybe most remarkable: Westbrook achieved it in only 34 minutes of play.Asked if sometimes he amazes himself, Westbrook laughed and admitted that, yes, in fact, he does.Definitely, every day. Every day, Westbrook said. I never know what may happen throughout games, good or bad. My job is to go out there and compete at a high level. Ive been blessed to play this game, and every night I try to leave it on the floor. Sometimes good things happen, and sometimes some bad things happen, but thats the nature of the game. ... I leave it all out on the floor, and Im always happy with the result.Westbrooks super-sized triple-double is the 50th of his career, putting him 10 away from passing Larry Bird for fifth in NBA history. Following the Thunders loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, he said all the triple-double talk was kind of getting on my nerves. He didnt get any triple-double questions following Sundays win.Westbrook had a seven-game triple-double streak this season, but it was snapped last Sunday against the Boston Celtics. He also didnt record one in consecutive games against the Portland Trail Blazers and Jazz, both losses. But on Saturday, he was on an assist tear early, picking up seven in the first quarter, and he was one rebound away from a triple-double with five minutes left in the third quarter.I think the thing thats so hard for somebody like him, I think people dont realize hes a human being, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Hes a person, and hes not going to be perfect every game. I admire the fact hes always working to try and get better and trying to improve. I thought the way he handled the game, and had his fingerprints all over the game, just really being focused and locked and reading what was going on and making really good choices and decisions.Of Westbrooks 22 assists, many were quite fancy, including a number of no-look passes that left the arena buzzing.Sometimes I like to try stuff, Westbrook said. Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it dont. But tonight it went well, and thats just how it goes. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. NFL Jerseys China Factory . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.authenticcheapchinajerseys.com/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Wholesale Jerseys . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Wholesale Jerseys From China . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Julio Jones, who has missed two games with a sprained toe, will return to practice Tuesday,?Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn said.Jones hasnt practiced since injuring his toe in a 29-28 loss to Kansas City. He missed the past two games -- wins over the Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers?-- but could be back in the lineup for Saturdays NFC South showdown against the Carolina Panthers.Jones still leads the NFL with 1,253 receiving yards. He set a franchise record with 300 receiving yards in the Falconns 48-33 win against the Panthers earlier this season.dddddddddddd?Quinn said starting cornerback Jalen Collins, who missed the last game with a knee injury, also will practice Tuesday.Per league rules, the Falcons are not required to release a full injury report Tuesday with the Saturday game, so the extent of participation in practice for Jones and Collins wont be known until Wednesday afternoon. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen