Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ortunistic defense captained by saf

in
Über uns
05.09.2018 12:04
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Trainer Chris Munce will have a long hard think before committing Sunshine Coast winner Skate To Paris to a Magic Millions Classic campaign.Skate To Paris ($1.65) became Munces third Magic Millions graduate to win this season when she wore down Himalayan Salt ($9) by a short head in Wednesdays QTIS Two Year Old (1000m).Munce has taken Saturday metropolitan two-year-old races this season with Ours To Keep and Champ Elect.But while Ours To Keep and Champ Elect have close to enough prize money to make the field for the $2 million Millions Classic in January, Skate To Paris will need to win more races.Munce said he was in a win-win situation with Skate To Paris who had surprised him by getting this far so early in her career.She is a tough little thing who has been up for a long time. But she seems to like the stable life and keeps on improving, Munce said.To be realistic she would have to win a Saturday race or run a place in a race like the Listed Calaway Gal to make the Millions.But I will give her a 10-day break on the water walker and go from there. I am sure she will be a very good three-year-old so I will have a good hard think before pushing her to the Millions.Munce won the Millions Classic three times as a jockey with Sunblazer, Excellerator and Dance Hero. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Cheap Jerseys Stitched .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. http://www.cheapjerseyschinafornfl.com/ . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Jerseys China . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap Jerseys NFL . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. The Big 12 Conference, which announced in the summer that it would be bringing back its championship game in 2017, revealed last week that it will play the game at AT&T Stadium -- better known as the home of the Dallas Cowboys -- in Arlington, Texas.Fortunately for the folks who live in Oklahoma, they wont have to drive as far for the 2016 title game.Thats because this years Bedlam rivalry game between seventh-ranked Oklahoma (9-2, 8-0 Big 12) and Oklahoma State (9-2, 7-1) on Saturday afternoon (12:30 p.m. ET, FOX) in Norman, Okla., will decide the crown.It marks the second straight year that the Bedlam game will determine the Big 12 champion. The Sooners won 58-23 in last years regular-season finale in Stillwater.The chance to perhaps celebrate on their home field this time around is added motivation for the Sooners.It means a lot more, offensive tackle Orlando Brown. I think it means a lot more to this team. I think it means more to coach (Bob) Stoops. Weve never had an opportunity to play here for a Big 12 championship. Oklahoma State is a great team. Were gonna have to do what we have to do to prepare ourselves to get that Big 12 Championship.Im excited to see how loud the stadiums going to get, Sooners linebacker Ogbonnia Okoronkwo added.Oklahoma started the season with aspirations of making it back to the College Football Playoff, but losses to Houston and Ohio State in non-conference play make that doubtful.The Sooners climbed back into the hunt after winning their first eight conference games but last weeks results, especially with Washington making the Pac-12 title game and Ohio State beating Michigan but failing to make the Big Ten title game, diminished Oklahomas chances.Stoops, attempting to win his 10th Big 12 title in 17 seasons as head coach of the Sooners, said it hasnt been hard for his team to maintain its focus after their early struggles and also not to treat the conference title as a consolation prize.The Big 12 Championship, to me, is always your primary goal to start with because its not easy to do, and I mean any conference champion, Stoops said. It was that way when I was at Florida. That was where it all began. Same with K-State. To win that game was really special and never a consolation. Its what everybody is striving for first and then if you can be a national champion beyond it, sure, then that just adds to it.ddddddddddddts an in-state rivalry, Okoronkwo said. Its for whos the best team in the state so thats always important. I have a lot of high school teammates on the team so it means a lot to me for sure. I feel like this is just as big a rivalry as going to Dallas in the Cotton Bowl if youre playing Texas. Its big.Oklahoma State will be bidding for its first conference title since claiming the Big 12 crown for the first time in 2011. Although the Cowboys are double-digit underdogs, an efficient passing game led by quarterback Mason Rudolph and wide receiver James Washington, a resurgent run game featuring Justice Hill and Chris Carson, and an opportunistic defense captained by safety Jordan Sterns provides some pop.In all likelihood, the ability of the Oklahoma State defense to step up will be key.Oklahoma has the most dangerous trio of playmakers in the Big 12 in quarterback Baker Mayfield, wide receiver Dede Westbrook and running back Joe Mixon. Together, they have been capable of producing attacks that simply outscore opponents since the Oklahoma defense has been susceptible in all areas.Westbrook has more receiving touchdowns in the last eight games (15) than all but three FBS receivers have in their entire seasons while Mayfield remains on a historic track with a passing efficiency rating of 194.7. To this point, Mayfields passing efficiency rating is greater than former Sooners star Sam Bradford, who holds the career NCAA mark. And Mixon has averaged 6.8 yards per carry during his two seasons for Oklahoma and ranks second in the country in all-purpose yards.Theyve got several skill players that are very, very good and are going to be playing in the NFL, Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy said. Weve got to be as balanced as possible and try to be unpredictable. Theyre going to make their plays. Youre not going to come into a game against a team as talented as they are on offense and be able to completely shut them down. You try to manage the game.The road team has won each of the last three Bedlam games and the last two in Norman have gone to overtime. A Sooners victory would result in their first undefeated Big 12 season in 12 years and also give them their most conference wins in a season (nine). Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen