Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wards Game 6," Jackson said. "It was jus

in
Über uns
06.09.2018 06:50
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

The Cubs moved to the verge of a deal for?Royals?closer Wade Davis Tuesday evening, although sources made it clear that the trade is not complete and both teams still have to OK the medical information.It was not immediately known exactly what the Cubs would give up in return for Davis, but a source told ESPNs Jesse Rogers that if a trade is completed, it is expected to include Cubs outfielder Jorge Soler.Davis, who has a 1.18 ERA over the past three seasons, with three homers allowed, had arm trouble that forced him to the disabled list, and he was limited to 43? innings in 2016. Davis, 31, made 10 appearances for the Royals after returning from the DL in September.Davis is set to make $10 million in 2017, before becoming eligible for free agency. After the terms for the new collective bargaining agreement were negotiated last week, the Royals have evaluated the impact of the new rules and have decided to market some veterans. Besides Davis, first baseman Eric Hosmer, center fielder Lorenzo Cain and third baseman Mike Moustakas are also eligible for free agency after the 2017 season.Hector Rondon served as the Cubs closer in 2016 before the team traded for Aroldis Chapman on July 26, and Chapman took over the role for the rest of the season, as the Cubs won the World Series. Chapman is a free agent, and on Monday, he told ESPNs Marly Rivera that he has not heard from the Cubs since he became a free agent.The Cubs have been talking to teams and agents about smaller deals, rather than big free-agent contracts for the likes of Chapman or Kenley Jansen. NBA Jerseys From China . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Wholesale Football Jerseys . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http://www.wholesalenbajerseyssale.com/ . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Swingman NBA Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. SAN ANTONIO -- Gregg Popovich urged his San Antonio Spurs to raise their energy to almost maniacal levels, because winning the battle on the boards and for loose balls was critical against the athletic Golden State Warriors. The Spurs responded to their coachs message, outworking and outmuscling Golden State to take a 3-2 lead in the Western Conference semifinals. Tony Parker had 25 points and 10 assists, and the Spurs held the Warriors starting backcourt to 13 points for a 109-91 victory Tuesday night. The Spurs outrebounded the Warriors 38-36, forced 14 turnovers and limited them to 16 second-chance points. "Our energy was good," Parker said. "We got the 50-50 ball; that was huge for us tonight. It was a tough turnaround for us in Game 4. We missed an opportunity at the end and we realize that. Tonight we played for 48 minutes." Kawhi Leonard added 17 points, Danny Green scored 16 and Tim Duncan had 14 points and 11 rebounds for San Antonio. Harrison Barnes scored 25 points, Jarrett Jack added 20 and Carl Landry 16 for Golden State, but Stephen Curry was held to nine points. "I was terrible, plain and simple," Curry said. "They outplayed us as a team. Individually, I didnt have anything on either end. (I was) a step slow, my shot wasnt falling and I was trying to make plays but defensively I lost a little focus." Parker took advantage, going 9 for 16 and turning the ball over only twice in 34 minutes. His energy was just as big a spark. Parker dove over Jarrett Jack midway through the third quarter to corral a loose ball, rising to lead a fast break that resulted in a dunk by Green. Even Popovich displayed more energy, chasing referee Ed Malloy down the sidelines from the free throw line to just past midcourt while screaming and motioning for a timeout with 9 minutes left in the game. The added energy was especially evident against Curry and Klay Thompson. The Spurs held Mark Jacksons self-proclaimed "greatest shooting backcourt" in NBA history to 6-for-22 shooting. Curry was 1 for 7 on 3-pointers, while Thompson was held to four points while not even attempting a 3. "The series for us is all about the defence," Popovich said. "(Leonard and Green) did a good job; (there were) other people who did good work out there. We got a lot of mismatches. They love those mismatches, so we have to play intelligently. I thought we did that tonight. "But we followed up the defence with a board. There is no stop until the board is secured. That was our main emphasis going into the game." Curry has not missed any time since turning his left ankle late in Game 3, but the injury seemed to limit his explosiveness. Leonard stripped Curry and then outran him to the ball midway through the first quarter, feeding Parker for an uncontested layup. Curry appeared to grimace when he attempted to push off to sprint for the loose ball. "It is sore, but II came in feeling good," Curry said.dddddddddddd "I was pretty optimistic about how I could play tonight, but it didnt go that way." He played only 4 1/2 minutes in the fourth quarter, leaving the game for good with 4 minutes left and San Antonio leading 102-84. "It got to a point where they had made plays and I had to look towards Game 6," Jackson said. "It was just being smart, thats all. I didnt want to see him get hurt. Obviously, he wasnt 100 per cent. I just felt if we were going to make a run, lets make a run and then maybe get him back in, but it was just a long night for us." The Spurs led for all but the opening 6 minutes of the game and moved one game closer to advancing to their 12th conference finals in franchise history. "Nobody talks about getting this over with like youve got a rash," Popovich said. "Like you can take a pill or put some cream on it, its going to be gone. This is a war. Theyre a class team; they bust their ass at both ends of the floor. Its not about getting rid of anything. Its about going and playing and thats about it." San Antonio went on a 12-2 run to take a 102-84 lead with 4 minutes remaining. The Warriors missed two shots and had two turnovers to facilitate the Spurs run. San Antonio shot 72 per cent in the first quarter, pounding the ball inside for layups and kick outs to open shooters in taking a 10-point lead. Duncan battered Andrew Bogut early, making San Antonios first three baskets on a drive and a jumper over the Australian and on a layup against Landry off a hard pick by Tiago Splitter. San Antonio went on a 15-0 run on a series of drives to the basket and low-post moves, taking a 27-15 lead. Curry and Thompson were held to a combined four points on 2-for-10 shooting in the opening 16 minutes, but Barnes had 13 points and Jack seven. "We just missed shots," Curry said. "Early in the game I got a little off balance a couple (times) trying to get a foul. They play good defence. We didnt get into a rhythm. We just missed shots." Curry did not make his first 3 until there were 2 minutes left in the first half. The Spurs stopped going inside in the second quarter, helping Golden State rally. The Spurs returned to attacking the basket in the third, resulting in another double-digit lead. NOTES: Duncan surpassed Shaquille ONeal and tied Wilt Chamberlain for second on the career post-season list in double-doubles with his 143rd. Magic Johnson heads the list with 157 during his Hall of Fame career with the Los Angeles Lakers. . Parker passed Chauncey Billups for fourth in post-season assists among active players with 832. New Yorks Jason Kidd (1,258), the Lakers Steve Nash (1,061) and Bostons Rajon Rondo (845) are ahead of Parker. . Richard Jefferson, who played with San Antonio from 2010-2011, continues to receive a chorus of boos from the Spurs fans whenever he enters the game or makes a shot. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen