Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rihanna puma

in
Über uns
06.09.2018 09:26
von Herbert Carter • 3 Beiträge

ÿþThe Puma Suede slims down for rihanna puma the summer in this great new deconstructed silhouette that has the look of the original with a few changes. The Puma Suede Deconstruct is done in suede and if the removal of the lining isn t enough to lighten it up the use of perforations on the toe, tongue and form stripe does so even more and also adds breathability. The proper low top is set to hit shelves in both red and black and possibly a few other colors since a design like this is hard to hold back. Check the images above and find them at Puma retailers like Commonn if you are into them.

They ve linked with several artists ranging from big, small, and on the come up. Recently we caught up with MMG rapper, and Puma signee, Rockie Fresh shopping at the VILLA in Philadelphia. He sat down with us and spoke on his tour and life with Puma:How s your tour going?Man it s been awesome. Some of the best shows I ve had in my life. I m just learning a lot and it s just given me a lot of energy to go back into the studio once it s over. Like I ve got more of a broader view about what I really need to do as an artist, and how I puma rihanna need to service my fans. It s been a good time.True. So how did the partnership between you and Puma come about? What s your evolvement with Puma?The blessed situation that I ve had is to always have had options.

The Puma States isn t one of those models that comes around often but when it does it definitely warrants your attention. Its been a few years since we ve seen the sneaker so its puma fierce only right that when it makes its return to shelves we get not one but three new colorways. Decked out in suede the silhouette drifts from red to blue to green with ease by toggling white on each upper. These are set to be at select Puma retailers on March 14th.As the hype for red sneakers continue, more companies like PUMA are starting to notice the trend.Their latest design on the PUMA Suede Mid is dubbed Pomegranate for its obvious red appearance.The all red suede upper is a dope look for the PUMA Suede Mid silhouette. Complimented by the dark red outsole and white finishes throughout the design, the sneaker will surely catch the attention of collectors. If you re still a little bummed about the Red Octobers, nothing s wrong with settling. Grab the PUMA Suede Mid Pomegranate now at select retailers!

KoF Mailbox: The Complete PUMALab Collection by Foot Locker x PUMA puma slides Feb 20, 2014 The PUMALab installations inside select Foot Locker stores across the country has been a great way to introduce sneakerheads to some of the brand s more limited edition and premium offerings. Between the smooth leather found on the Alexander McQueen Joust IV Mid to the unconventional look of the XT 2 MMQ, these are kicks that you rarely see blowing up Instagram feeds and if you re the type that is willing to step out of their comfort zone and give it a chance, you might find something that you like.In this video quick look of the complete PUMALab collection that came courtesy of Foot Locker and PUMA, we explore how each sneaker is a standout in their own category, whether it be Sport , Creativity , Luxury and Design.In the Creative section, we have the XT 2 MMQ, which uses suede and leather in a way that gives the classic runner a new life with materials that were not typical on the classic runner, the Joust IV pays homage to the McQueen legacy of Luxury while staying true to the streets while the 50/50 MMQ is a intentional Design choice that steps into uncharted territory.

KoF Mailbox: Foot Locker x PUMA Lab Suede Spectrum Blue Feb 10, 2014 In celebration of the launch of the PUMA Lab, the brand s new storefronts inside select Foot Locker locations throughout the U.S., PUMA and Foot Locker have teamed up to deliver special edition packages of some of their classic silhouettes. The first in a series of four ( SPORT ), Puma brought back the PUMA Suede in a Spectrum Blue colorway. At first glance, the shoe has a purple feel to them that kind gives you an itch to eat pancakes, but upon closer inspection (and in pictures), blue is definitely represented. All in the way the light shines on them, right?The PUMA Lab Suede can be found at PUMA Lab locations in around 125 Foot Locker locations in the coming weeks and months.

January s Hottest Sneaker Collaborations Jan 29, 2014 Premier nikeblogAs we prepare for the drop puma ignite of Nike and Diamond Supply Company s SB Dunk High release next month, let s take a look at the collaborations that have graced us in the past month. There have definitely been some great collaborations to date. The sneaker game has expanded and has many designers leaving their footprint on certain brands. Collaborations are great for expanding a collection as they are always designed to be worn for high fashion. Of course there are collaborations that will always make the front pages of sneaker blogs but you can t forget the collaborations that are not always in the spotlight.

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen