Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ame to give the Chargers a 31-21 lea

in
Über uns
07.09.2018 12:09
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James missed Cavaliers practice on Tuesday to give a deposition in a lawsuit involving former players union executive Billy Hunter.James, who serves a vice president in the union, was one of several players deposed. Hunter sued the union for wrongful termination and is seeking $10.5 million in salary and benefits. He claims he was undermined by the union during the 2011 lockout.Hunter was fired during the 2013 All-Star Break. A court ruled in 2014 that the union was within its rights to dismiss Hunter.James was elected to his union position in 2015. Cavaliers forward James Jones was also deposed in the lawsuit.Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said he believed James deposition was held in Northeast Ohio. Lue said James will return to the team and start on Wednesday, when the Cavs host Portland.The defending NBA champion Cavs lead the Eastern Conference with a 10-2 record. NFL Jerseys China . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Cheap Jerseys USA .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.chinajerseyscheapnfl.com/ . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys Online . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Wholesale China Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. SAN DIEGO -- Embattled coach Mike McCoy was livid after his San Diego Chargers blew a 13-point lead with less than seven minutes left against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.There was no way he could try to sugarcoat this pratfall the way he had with the two other losses this season in which the Chargers had a late lead.His state of mind after Sundays 35-34 loss?Furious, he said. Major disappointment. I mean, to have the lead we had and to fall apart? Major disappointment. Frustration is an understatement. I cant say right now in this microphone how I really, truly feel.I mean, to have the lead we had and to fall apart Major disappointment.With the Chargers trying to protect a 34-21 lead, Melvin Gordon fumbled and Darryl Tapp recovered at the San Diego 13, setting up Brees 5-yard TD pass to Michael Thomas on fourth-and-2 to pull to 34-28 with 4:50 to go.Travis Benjamin then fumbled after a reception and Nate Stupar recovered at the San Diego 31. Seven plays later, fullback John Kuhn scored his third TD of the game, on a 1-yard run. The PAT made it 35-34.Rivers, who was Brees understudy for his first two NFL seasons, was intercepted by B.W. Webb with 1:10 to go.Everything that happens, it starts on me, McCoy said.But he didnt hold back.I think Melvin Gordon is a good ballplayer. He put the ball on the ground, McCoy said. Travis Benjamin put the ball on the ground. There are certain things that happen in this game that are unacceptable. The return game let the ball hit the ground. Its everybody. Its just not one player. Its all three (phases) that at some point in the game did a poor job.We are making critical mistakes at critical times. We are giving other teams the opportunity to beat us. We are giving it away.Gordon had a fumbling problem last year as a rookie that got him benched twice.We dont haave a drill to fumble.dddddddddddd We have plenty of ball security drills, protection drills, tackling drills, McCoy said. There are plenty of drills out there.The Chargers seemed to have it in control after Rivers directed a 14-play, 74-yard scoring drive capped by Gordons second 1-yard scoring run of the game to give the Chargers a 31-21 lead with 12:15 to play. Rivers kept the drive alive with a pinpoint, 16-yard completion to Tyrell Williams to the New Orleans 7-yard line.Josh Lambo kicked a 47-yard field goal with 8:39 left to make it 34-21.It seems like each loss we say, `I dont know if it can get any tougher than that, ` Rivers said. Then somehow we find a way to top each one. This one is really unlike any other that I can remember in the way it happened.Youre up 13 with 6:50 left and two snaps later, youre down one. So its just tough.The Chargers have lost 15 off their last 20 games.You try to laugh to keep from crying, literally, Rivers said. You kind of throw your hands up and say, `What in the world just happened? This will be a time we have to grow closer together and stay together tight.Fans are in an uproar, and this isnt a good time for that. The Chargers will ask voters on Nov. 8 to approve a $1.1 billion public subsidy in the form of increased hotel occupancy taxes to help build a stadium and convention center annex downtown.Asked about his job security, McCoy said: I know one way and that is to come in tomorrow and work my (rear end) off and get this team ready to go to Oakland. I dont worry about any of that. Im coaching this football team the way I know how to do it and we are going to grind.---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen