Image and video hosting by TinyPic

olesalenflcheapjerseyschina.com/]China NF

in
Über uns
08.09.2018 01:17
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

I thought both the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Edmonton Eskimos were much improved in Week 6. First the Ticats - You score 30 points on the road and your offence is improving. It was the highest point total since Week 1 in Toronto when the Ticats scored 34. Running backs C.J. Gable and Chevon Walker were a big part of the offence. You can tell that both guys have all the ability...they need just need opportunity. Walker was a high school superstar and Gable was a USC freshman sensation, but for whatever the reason ended up making their way up here. Last weeks 30-29 win showed their talent and when you include the injured Lindsey Lamar, the Ticats are as deep at running back as the Calgary Stampeders are in quarterbacks. Now Im not sure about the package of plays that Kent Austin has for Dan LeFevour. It did work - and LeFevour gained experience, but it took time away from Henry Burris. Where the big picture is concerned, Henry cant play forever. So its an excellent evaluation - it just feels awkward at the moment. Bakari Grant is starting to emerge as a solid receiver and Greg Ellingson has certainly been a nice surprise. And when Andy Fantuz gets back, Henry Burris will have some serious targets to work with. I continue to admire Mike Reillys work in Edmonton. The physical punishment he absorbed in the first half of the game did not effect the second half of his game. But hes going to have to learn self preservation skills. The two collisions he took running with the ball were shocking and just cant happen again. But once again, Reilly took his team to a single play victory and the next game for the Eskimos is not until the Aug. 18 in Toronto. It will be interesting to see what changes the that Ed Hervey and Kavis Reed make between now and then. In the Bombers-Lions game, all the focus was on Justin Goltz at quarterback for Winnipeg. The Bombers organization and fans have been screaming for a quality durable quarterback and theres been no answer for years. That said, is Justin Goltz the answer? Maybe. On the plus side, he has his great moments - single, successful plays that make you say an enthusiastic YES! But is he going to improve on his short stint thus far or is this as good as it gets? A play here versus a play there will provide the tell-tale signs. With only two games as a starter under his belt, its too early to tell. And with the next game being Aug. 16 against Hamilton, theres no rush to evaulate just yet. On the negitive side, consistent passing is not there yet for Goltz. Too many of his passes were too high, too low or too far to the left and right. Now this is something to improve on, but it sure makes you appreciate the Ricky Rays and Anthony Calvillos of CFL football. Another concern has to be the high percentage of passes completed on the Bomber defence. They went into the game with the last three quarterbacks - Burris, Ray and Bo Levi Mitchell - hitting on 88 per cent. And Travis Lulay hit just about the same number. Not all is bad in Winnipeg now with a much better pass rush and Chad Simpson effective at running back. However, in the passing game thats embodies our league, youre destined to struggle until you master the passing offence and pass defence. For the Lions, something is missing - and its more abstract than tangible. I thought going into this game (after playing so poorly in the Toronto game) that it would be over at half time. But it wasnt and right now this Lions team is not as good as last years squad. One final thought - I will certainly be happy when the bye weeks are over. Players love the break - and I did too - but as a fan, I prefer my four games a week. And I think you do too. China Soccer Jerseys . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018 . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.soccercheapjerseys.com/ .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Cheap Jerseys From China . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U.Pep Guardiola will control everything that happens at Manchester City in his quest for success, insists Sky Sports expert Thierry Henry. The Spaniard will leave Bayern Munich and take the reins at the Etihad from Manuel Pellegrini this summer .Guardiola won the Bundesliga three times in succession during his spell at the Allianz Arena but in his time there he failed to progress past the Champions League semi-finals. He will go to City with the aim of winning the Premier League and turning them into a European force.Henry played under Guardiola during their time at Barcelona and insists the 45-year-old will stop at nothing to ensure the team will be successful.He wants to dominate everything, Henry told the Premier League 15/16 Season Review show. Manuel Pellegrini felt the season was a good one for Manchester City He wants to dominate possession, he wants to dominate games, he wants to know whats happening in the dressing room, he wants to know what youre eating, where you are going.dddddddddddd He wants to control everything. Thats how I know the guy and thats what he will try to do at Man City.Unfortunately he didnt have the opportunity to win the Champions League at Bayern Munich but we are talking about a guy who when he doesnt win the Champions League it seems like its failure. Guardiola (right) won three straight Bundesliga titles with Bayern Munich Jamie Carragher believes the job Guardiola has undertaken at City is a tough one, but he has a core of players he can build a successful team around.Man City have got four or five players that you can put up with anyone in the league, Carragher added.You look at David Silva, I think Kevin De Bruyne can be an absolute superstar next season, Joe Hart can be put up with anyone, Sergio Aguero as well.I still believe Pep Guardiola has a far bigger job then he envisaged when it was first announced he got the job. Also See: Man City video Man City fixtures Man City stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen