Image and video hosting by TinyPic

st $500, be on supervised probation a

in
Über uns
08.09.2018 01:17
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Missouri State University quarterback Breck Ruddick has pleaded guilty to permitting a dog to run at large, and a charge of animal cruelty will be deferred.Ruddick was suspended in September after being charged when a friends dog suffered a broken jaw and missing teeth.The city of Springfield announced Thursday that Ruddick will have to pay a fine of at least $500, be on supervised probation and attend anger management. The city said it deferred prosecution on the animal cruelty charge while Ruddick performs 150 hours of community service and maintains good behavior.Ruddicks attorney, Adam Woody, said in a news release that Ruddick hit the dog after it bit him and latched onto his hand. He said Ruddick put the dog outside and it ran away. Leonardo Ulloa believes Leicesters remarkable season has helped them to garner worldwide attention. The Foxes are on track to win the Premier League title for the first time, holding a five-point lead over Tottenham with four games left to play.They have the chance to increase that advantage on Super Sunday when they entertain Swansea at the King Power Stadium, with Spurs not in action until Monday against West Brom. Ulloa, who scored a dramatic late equaliser in the Foxes 2-2 draw with West Ham last time out, told Sky Sports that the mood at the club is relaxed, even as they close in on the title.In Argentina and South America, people speak about Leicester, round the world people are speaking about Leicester now, he said.They have a little feeling about the team, about how we play, this is different. Its a small team fighting with the big teams.But we are relaxed, there are not many people thinking about the game.dddddddddddd We know it is important but we are relaxed, its a normal week for us.With top scorer Jamie Vardy suspended following his dismissal against the Hammers, Ulloa is in contention start this weekend.I dont know if I will play, but I am always ready, he said. I enjoy playing with these team-mates, fighting and giving the option to help the team.Reflecting on his penalty last week, he added: I didnt think about how important it was, but after the goal I started to feel it. I hope I can make more important contributions for the team.Watch Leicester v Swansea live on Super Sunday from 4pm on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Leicester nerves jangling Ranieri gunning for glory Vardy loss will impact Foxes Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen