Image and video hosting by TinyPic

an ankle injury. The left-back, who also plays on th

in
Über uns
10.09.2018 15:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS --?Willie Snead is inactive Monday night for the New Orleans Saints as he recovers from a toe injury.Left tackle Terron Armstead (knee) and cornerback Delvin Breaux (fibula) have already been ruled out, and starting cornerback P.J. Williams was placed on injured reserve with a concussion this week.Safety Kenny Vaccaro (ankle), defensive tackle Tyeler Davison (shoulder/foot), linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (quad) and tight end Josh Hill (ankle) are all inactive too.?Defensive end Cameron Jordan (knee) is also listed as questionable on the injury report, but he should play after practicing on a limited basis all week.Snead labeled himself as a game-time decision after practicing on a limited basis Saturday. But the Saints apparently wanted to give him at least one more week of rest and recovery after he said he stretched ligaments in his toe last week against the New York Giants.I dont feel 100 percent, but throughout the week my foots been getting better and weve been treating it really well, Snead said Saturday. I just want to be healthy for the year, to be honest. I dont want it to linger, I want it to be gone.Its Monday Night Football, the atmospheres gonna be great. Its gonna be frustrating if I cant go. If I can go, Ill make the most of it. ... If I cant, Ill be on the sideline cheering my butt off.With Snead out, it provides a great opportunity for rookie receiver Michael Thomas, who had an outstanding training camp and preseason for the Saints after being drafted in the second round out of Ohio State.Thomas (6-foot-3, 212 pounds) has 10 catches for 114 yards on 11 targets this season.When your numbers called, you have to respond, Thomas said of the possibility that Snead might not play. I still [have] a lot of room for improvement. Im heading in the right direction, but Im not nearly close to how good I can be, and I just have to keep developing.Armstead could either be replaced by left guard Andrus Peat or veteran backups Senio Kelemete or Tony Hills. Peat has struggled through some ups and downs since being drafted in the first round in 2015, but left tackle is his most natural position.I played there my whole life, high school and college, Peat said Saturday, although he stressed, Im just ready to play wherever.The Saints will be at a huge disadvantage in the secondary since they are now without their top four cornerbacks from the start of training camp -- and theyre facing Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones, among others.But they have gotten used to the next-man-up mentality at that position. Last week, recently signed veteran Sterling Moore and undrafted rookies DeVante Harris and Ken Crawley did a terrific job of holding tight against Odell Beckham Jr. and the Giants, holding them to zero offensive touchdowns in a 16-13 loss. Cheap Jerseys From China . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. http://www.nfljerseysstitched.com/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Stitched Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. NFL Jerseys Wholesale . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace.Ben Davies has withdrawn from the Wales squad to play Serbia in Saturdays World Cup Qualifier after picking up an ankle injury. The left-back, who also plays on the left side of a back three for his country, suffered the knock during Spurs 1-0 Champions League defeat to Bayer Leverkusen and missed the 1-1 draw with rivals Arsenal on Sunday.He has been replaced in the squad by Bristol Citys Adam Matthews, who is on a season-long loan from Sunderland. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. His absence is a huge blow for Chris Coleman after a stuttering start to Wales World Cup qualifying campaign.The 23-year-old has started in Wales three World Cup Group D qualifiers, which have seen them beat Moldova 4-0 before drawing 2-2 in Austria and 1-1 at home to Georgia. Davies played in Wales 1-1 draw with Georgia last month The two dropped points against Georgia mean the clash with Serbia, live on Sky Sports, has taken on extra significance.ddddddddddddColemans side sit third in the group, two points behind Serbia, who are top on goal difference ahead of the Republic of Ireland. Wales vs Serbia November 12, 2016, 7:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Davies said after the Georgia draw: Its definitely a big game now, said Davies. Its one we really have to get something out of.Its a game we really need to get ourselves together for. We have to look back at what went wrong and rectify it. Also See: Coleman: No beef over Ramsey Wales latest Wales fixtures Wales stats Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen