Image and video hosting by TinyPic

inaface.com/]Discount NFL Jerseys

in
Über uns
14.04.2018 08:32
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Aston Villa manager Remi Garde questioned the spirit of some of his players as his side went down 6-0 at home to Liverpool. Having gone in at half-time 2-0 down, Villa then conceded four goals in the space of 13 minutes in the second period, and were met by jeers from the home crowd at full-time and during the match.Bottom side Villa now sit eight points from safety with 12 games remaining, and the defeat marked the first time they had conceded six at home in the league since 1983. Garde told Sky Sports: I saw two very different teams. The gap between the level of the teams was very important today. Its a very, very disappointing afternoon.We should have reacted better than that; we should have behaved like a team fighting for survival. But today we didnt have the spirit for that. James Milner celebrates with team-mates after his cross found the bottom corner for the second goal I dont know if the level of spirit among my players was the same for everybody today.Its very difficult to explain. Football is sometimes very special and today we under-performed so badly and I feel so very sorry for the fans because I know they are always behind us if we are fighting, and today we didnt really fight on many occasions.There are 12 games to go and we have to find the 11 or 18 players that still have the desire to win the games.In the previous weeks and games, it was not the case [that players did not show fight]. But I knew this was a fragile situation, and to go on fighting is sometimes not easy.But, as you can imagine, I did not ask something different today than what I have asked in the previous weeks. Aston Villas players were hit for six on Sunday afternoon Garde has just two league wins in his 15 games as Villa manager and admitted this was the worst defeat during his tenure.Villas ever-present Premier League status is under serious threat going into the final stages of the season, but Garde still has hopes of a survival bid, despite the manner of the defeat. Jamie Carragher says relegation is a certainty for Aston Villa He added: Its only one game, and then of course Liverpool are a very, very good team with so many talented players. But hopefully we wont play such a good team every weekend until the end.I still believe we can win games and get enough to be safe. I think that we have to be proud, and when you concede six goals at home, it is like a humiliation.I dont like to be humiliated myself, and everybody has to react and we are going to try to do our best for the next game. Also See: Carra on poor Villa Match report As it happened Perfect day for Klopp Yohann Auvitu Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Cheap Oilers Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.wholesaleoilersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-glenn-anderson-jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Cheap Oilers Jerseys For Sale . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Esa Tikkanen Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. PITTSBURGH -- Once opponents get into the red zone, the Steelers take it as a challenge to keep them out of the end zone.Thats part of the reason why Pittsburghs defense leads the league in stops inside the 20-yard line, including four goal-line stands in the past two weeks, entering Sundays road game against the Buffalo Bills.Its a short field and teams feel like they can get it on you, Steelers linebacker Lawrence Timmons said. They want to get one up on you, so as a defense, when you stop that, you go out there and assert yourself in a certain way and thats what we do.Timmons did as much when he came through with a game-changing interception at the goal line last Sunday against the New York Giants.Timmons picked off Eli Manning and the Steelers offense capitalized with a touchdown a little more than a minute later. Linebacker Ryan Shazier later broke up a pass on fourth-and-1 from the 3-yard line, helping the Steelers win their third straight game.Thats huge when you have an offense about to score and you stop them, Timmons said. Were just trying to stop them and get the ball back to our offense.The Steelers rank 19th against the pass, giving up 256 yards per game and 14th in total yards allowed at almost 350 per game.But Pittsburgh leads the NFL in red-zone touchdown efficiency at 42.5 percent, as opponents have scored 17 touchdowns in 40 red-zone drives this season.We dont want to let them get down there, but when they get down there, we have to keep them out, safety Mike Mitchell said. Thats our job.Pittsburgh gave up 113 points during a recent four-game losing streak, but the Steelers have stiffened since, allowing just 30 points the previous three games. The Steelers, ranked No. 7 in the league in scoring defense at 19.7 points per game, held each of their previous three opponents to 14 points or less for the first time since 2011.Teams are tryiing to score points and were just trying to shut them down, Shazier said.ddddddddddddWe practice that every day, so when we get down (in the red zone), were ready for the situation.Preparation has been key for the Steelers, who regularly practice a goal-line drill called seven shots, where the offense has seven chances to score on the defense from the 2-yard line. More than that, the Steelers focus on an area they call the field goal fringe in addition to red zone and goal-line work.We get a lot of work against some good players, Steelers defensive coordinator Keith Butler said. We try out different things to see if it works against our offense. If it works against our offense, its probably going to work against everybody elses offense.The Steelers offense is one of the most prolific in the league, led by two-time Super Bowl winner Ben Roethlisberger. Antonio Brown is among the league leaders in receptions, receiving yards and touchdowns. Running back LeVeon Bell leads the league in yards from scrimmage per game and ranks second in rushing yards per contest.Its good practice for the Steelers defense when the opposition reaches the red zone.The players we have on our offense, its hard for everybody in the NFL to stop them, Shazier said. If we can shut them down, we definitely feel like we can shut anybody down.Game notes K Chris Boswell (abdomen), G Ramon Foster (chest), DT Javon Hargrave (concussion), WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (foot) and S Shamarko Thomas (concussion) did not practice for a second straight day. ... TE Ladarius Green (not injury related), QB Zach Mettenberger (illness) and RB DeAngelo Williams (knee) also missed practice Thursday.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen