Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ushimi penalty shot in the second period that wo

in
Über uns
10.09.2018 15:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

UMAG, Croatia -- Third-seeded Fabio Fognini saved three match points Saturday before reaching the final of the Croatia Open, beating Gael Monfils of France 6-0, 3-6, 7-6 (3) in a match full of momentum swings and turnarounds. He will play fifth-seeded Tommy Robredo of Spain, who overcame No. 2 Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Fognini brushed aside Monfils in the first set, losing just 10 points, but then made a number of unforced errors in the second as the Frenchman levelled the match. Fognini then jumped out to a 5-0 lead in the third set before Monfils fought back again. The Frenchman saved two match points when trailing 5-3, but then wasted three of his own at 6-5. Fognini trailed 2-0 in the tiebreaker before recovering to reach his first Croatia Open final and stay on course for a third title in as many weeks after winning in Stuttgart and Hamburg. Fognini now has 13 singles victories in a row. He reached the semis in Umag in 2008 and 2011. "I started really solid at the beginning, but slowed down in the second set," he said. "It will be my third final in a row, I will try to win. I am tired, but mentally I go for the third title." Robredo failed to convert any of his five break points in the second set against Seppi, but broke early in the third to take a 2-1 lead. He clinched the win when a long rally ended with a backhand error by Seppi. "This was tough match, with long rallies," Robredo said. "We actually always play long matches. I am glad that this one went to my side." Robredo reached his second final of the year and has a 3-1 head-to-head record against Fognini by 3-1, winning all matches on clay. "We know each other very good," Robredo said. "He did not lose a match this month, but Ill try my best, go for his weaknesses." Cheap NHL Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Authentic . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.cheapchinanhljerseys.com/ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. NHL Jerseys From China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season.TORONTO - Geroy Simons Saskatchewan Roughriders debut is on hold for another week. Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin said Wednesday the veteran slotback wont play in the clubs game Thursday night against the Toronto Argonauts. The Roughriders acquired Simon in an off-season trade with the B.C. Lions but he has yet to play for his new team duee to a lower-body injury.dddddddddddd The 37-year-old Simon is the CFLs all-time receiving yards leader (15,787) and needs 29 catches to break Ben Cahoons league record of 1,017. Thursdays game will be a homecoming for Roughriders defensive end Ricky Foley, a native of Courtice, Ont., who helped Toronto win the Grey Cup last year. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen