Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hundreds of times. Ive probably played this one only abo

in
Über uns
12.09.2018 12:53
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- The NFL will require the athletic trainer in the press box to stay in contact with on-field doctors to help determine if a player has a concussion.The requirement, announced Wednesday, is an enhancement made to prevent confusion that occurred in the season opener, when Carolinas Cam Newton was allowed to return after getting hit in the head.Under the leagues concussion protocol, the NFLs athletic trainer wasnt allowed to call a medical timeout after being contacted by personnel on the field. In Newtons case, the team physician and an unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant asked the trainer for video of the hit, but a technology glitch delayed the video.After getting the replay and observing Newton on the sideline, the physician and neurotrauma consultant said no further evaluation of the quarterback was necessary.Under the new protocol, the trainer in the booth would be able to stay in contact with doctors on the field until receiving word that a concussion evaluation has occurred.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jerseys Wholesale . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. China Jerseys . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.wholesalejerseys.xyz/ . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. NFL Jerseys From China . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. China Jerseys Cheap . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. WOBURN, England -- In the 1840s, Duchess Anna Maria, wife of the 7th Duke of Bedford and resident of Woburn Abbey, thought there was something missing between lunch and dinner. She was feeling peckish, so she invented afternoon tea.Charley Hull, on the other hand, would have gone to Five Guys.There, in one restaurant choice, you have the run-up to this weeks Ricoh Womens British Open at Woburn Golf Club in microcosm: In a quaint corner of England that resonates with history, heritage and tradition, we have a tournament poster girl who is unapologetically part of the selfie generation.Her image is on billboards throughout the towns of Woburn and nearby Milton Keynes. Photos of her line the roads to the golf course and are pinned in every corner of the clubhouse.Everywhere she looks this week, Charley Hull sees herself. One hundred and sixty years ago, the Duchess no doubt had a similar experience, although her images were rendered in oil paint and displayed in gilt frames along gallery walls. She would have tilted her head, perhaps nodded and finally offered a measured appraisal. In contrast, when Hull saw a new poster of herself in the media center, she raised a jeweled eyebrow, said cool and took a photo of it.This is Britain 2016, and for womens golf in the country, she is the breath of fresh air it has badly needed for a very long time.Its not a criticism of Laura Davies, Catriona Matthew and Karen Stupples -- who have shouldered the burden of British expectation throughout the last 16 years -- but of the generations who followed them and have failed to generate interest or results.That Davies and Matthew continue to contend is to their eternal credit, but in modern day major championship golf -- when teenagers are regularly the winners -- it was as if Britain never got the memo and kept sending mom to the end-of-the-year prom.Hull changes all of that. For one thing she is the sort of character who everyone naturally refers to by her given name. For another, if she went to the prom you can guarantee there would be a story to tell afterward.Remember when she defeated Paula Creamer in the Solheim Cup singles back in 2013? Well, not so much defeated as thrashed 5 and 4. Afterwards Hull asked Creamer to sign a ball for her best friend James Northern, a huge fan of the American. It was classic Charley: carefree, happy-go-lucky, blissfully unaware that she was doing something out of the ordinary.Northern, Hull revealed ahead of Thursdays first round, has one-up on her this week because he won his club championship on Sunday.He went on a pub crawl with the trophy, she laughed, and he lost it. He actually lost a trophy that is 120 years old. They found the lid behind the bar and another bit in the hole on the 18th green.All of this is related in breezy style. Its almost as if she is playing a major championship on her home course.Hang on, she is. She really is and, for all the goofiness, Hull is no fool. Shes aware that playing in her backyard presents problemms as well as benefits and has told most of her friends to stay away.ddddddddddddI just feel like my friends are my friends outside of golf and I dont want them asking, why did you do this or why did you do that, she explained. James is a golfer so he can come. He keeps me calm and relaxed and stuff.Her family have also been given limits.My sister doesnt know much about golf, she laughed. If Ive had a bad round theyre like, well, I could have easily holed that, and Im like, just be quiet.It will be more difficult to contain the excitement of the Woburn club members however. She refers to them as an extended family who has known her since she was 11 years old, and yet their nervous expectation hangs over her with every well-meant question and message of good luck.Well, I feel like there is pressure on me this week, which is a bit annoying, she said, less in a mood of genuine irritation than another example of simple honesty. But at the end of the day its my home course and its great to have the event here.Curiously, for all her familiarity with the club, the local knowledge doesnt necessarily extend to the Marquess layout itself.Yeah, players have been asking me about the course and I was like, well, I play the other courses (the Duchess and Dukes) more. Ive played them hundreds and hundreds of times. Ive probably played this one only about 30. The other two are super-tight, this one is quite American.The measured approach is further proof that the bubbly impression is not the total picture because she possesses a sharp golf brain and has been wary of playing the course in conditions that bear little resemblance to this weeks.When Im with my friends I play off the back tees, she explained. I play it a lot further back than this weeks set-up. Some holes I hit driver and now I dont even need 3-wood with a bit more run. Also its been wet for so long and that makes it a different course. Ive known this all year so Ive stayed away.If this week is a highlight, so too is Augusts Olympic Games where she will join Matthew, Justin Rose and Danny Willett as part of Team Great Britain.Im really buzzing for Rio, she said. This is my seventh week going at it full blast in the gym, I want to be really fit for this spell of the season. Ive watched quite a bit of it on TV over the years. I think its pretty cool and Im looking forward to seeing Jessica Ennis [track and field] in the Olympic village. I think shes brilliant at what she does. Shes proper fit, really physically strong.She has none of the fears of the Zika virus which have prompted many prominent men to forego selection. Im not going to be having kids until Im older, no need to be worried about that, I think.Hull is like every other young golfer. She played her home course time and time again, telling herself the next putt was to win the British Open.On Sunday afternoon, it might be. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen