Image and video hosting by TinyPic

salechinanfljerseys.com/]Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys[/u

in
Über uns
12.09.2018 12:53
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Tim Tebow crushed a batting-practice fastball with a confident left-handed swing, sending it into the trees next to the scoreboard beyond right field.The Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback only paused an instant to appreciate his shot, and then he went right back to work on the unlikely next chapter in his unique athletic story.Tebow took his first big swings at a baseball career Tuesday, showing off a powerful bat and other developing skills during a workout in front of dozens of major league scouts and reporters.The 29-year-old aspiring outfielder went through drills at the University of Southern Californias Dedeaux Field for over an hour, confidently chasing a dream deferred for 12 years. Declaring his football career essentially over, Tebow insists he is serious about becoming more than a baseball curiosity.The goal would be to have a career in the big leagues, Tebow said. I just want to be someone to pursue what I believe in, what Im passionate about. A lot of people will say, `But what if you fail? What if you dont make it? Guess what? I dont have to live with regret. I did everything I could. I pushed it. I would rather be someone that could live with peace and no regret than what-if, or being scared.Tebows heavily muscled, 255-pound physique and 6.70-ish time in the 60-yard dash were impressive to the scouts. He also showed undeniable hitting ability with a series of line drives and long homers during batting practice.But Tebow also showed he still needs baseball seasoning when he faced live pitching from former big-leaguers David Aardsma and Chad Smith, who repeatedly fooled him with off-speed pitches. Tebow could only grin in frustration after he fanned on a series of changeups and breaking balls.There is 100 percent nerves, no question about it, Tebow said. When youre at the combine or a pro day, you have your body of work for four years, everything that you did, so its not just that one day. Here, you might have seen me when I was 17, but you havent seen me since. A lot goes into it, so youd better show something. A lot of nerves, a lot of pressure, for sure.Tebow hasnt played baseball regularly since his junior year at Nease High School in Ponte Vedra, Florida. He left early to enroll at Florida, beginning a fabled college football career that led to the 2007 Heisman and two national titles for the Gators.But 12 years ago, Tebow was a .494-hitting, all-county outfielder who loved hitting a baseball every bit as much as he loved leading a huddle.The second-hardest decision I ever made was giving up baseball to go to the University of Florida and play football, said Tebow, whose choice of Florida over Alabama was the toughest. There wasnt a season that went by that it wasnt something that I thought about. When I felt like I had this opportunity, I wanted to take it and pursue it with everything I had.A few big-league teams talked privately with Tebow after the workout, and he seems unlikely to have trouble finding an organization willing to give a chance to a celebrity with clear baseball ability, however rudimentary.Tebow realizes he is still far from the big leagues, but he hopes to play in the instructional league in Arizona next month before heading into winter league ball, perhaps even in Latin America.Tebow decided to pursue his baseball aspirations in earnest three months ago. He began training at a baseball school in Arizona run by Chad Moeller. The former big-league catcher saw daily improvements in Tebow, from his bat speed to his mental game.If Im a team, Im signing him, Moeller said. Im taking him to instructional ball. Id get him to the Arizona Fall League and get him matched up against some good arms and see what happens. I dont think this is one youre going to take your time on, because hes not a young kid. So youre going to push him. For him and for the teams, I thought if he goes out and performs the way he could and is capable of, you could see it in a year, a year and a half, definitely in the big leagues.Tebow hasnt played in the NFL since 2012, becoming a broadcaster and resisting attempts to move him to another football position as his quarterback career evaporated. Even while he got an extended look last year from the Philadelphia Eagles, who cut him after the preseason, Tebow said his mind already had wandered back to baseball.Its not about publicity, Tebow said. Its definitely not about money. Its a pay cut to do this. Just pursue what you love, right? Regardless of what else happens. Regardless of if you fail, or if you fall on your face. If thats the worst thing that can happen, thats OK. When did that become such a bad thing? When did pursuing what you love become a bad thing, regardless of the result? For me, yeah, Ill make all the sacrifices to be the best I can. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. NHL Jerseys China . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. http://www.nhlchinajerseys.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Jerseys . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Cheap Jerseys 2018 . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. NEW YORK -- All 17 NFL referees are returning for the 2016 season, including Walt Coleman, who will enter his 28th year in the league.Three new officials were hired among the 124 the league will employ: side judge Alan Eck, who was in the Big 12; umpire Ramon George, who was in Conference USA; and head linesman Jerod Phillips, who also was in the Big 12.The NFL announced its roster of officials Thursday.Five officials will not be assigned to crews and will be swing officials, working with different crews throughout the season. The league also will do more rotating of officials among crews in hopes of getting more consistency.Two former players will work games. Steve Freeeman, who played 13 NFL seasons as a defensive back, is a field judge.dddddddddddd Phil McKinnely, an offensive lineman for seven seasons, is a head linesman.There will be three father-son combinations. Colemans son, Walt IV, is a side judge. Referee Ed Hochulis son, Shawn, is a back judge. Freemans son, Brad, is a field judge.Line Sarah Thomas remains the only woman official.For the 2015 season, the NFL employed 122 officials. One of them, head linesman George Hayward, has retired.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen