Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ferns next month, also cant wait to face her former team-mate Laura Langman.Langmans a really good player and shes definitely so

in
Über uns
12.09.2018 12:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

The Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic are relishing being the underdogs as they prepare to face the New South Wales Swifts in their trans-Tasman netball semi-final in Hamilton on Monday night.They suffered a 28-goal defeat to the Swifts in their round two clash in Sydney earlier this season and were knocked out by them at the same stage last year.However, wing defence Jamie Lee Price believes theyve turned a corner since that record loss.Yeah, I love it just because there is not much pressure on us and everyone gives them much more attention, she said.Its definitely going to be a tough game as theyre a quality team but weve improved since the last time we played them so if we play to our full potential then were capable of winning.The Magic started the season with five straight losses due to a series of injuries to key players and looked in danger of missing the finals for the first time in the franchises history.However, theyve now won eight of their last 10 matches including two impressive play-off victories against the Auckland Mystics and the previously undefeated Southern Steel.Were gelling as a team and I think the more we play well the more confident we become so Im just glad were playing really well when it counts.Price, who has just been selected to trial for the Silver Ferns next month, also cant wait to face her former team-mate Laura Langman.Langmans a really good player and shes definitely someone I have looked up to in the past.But shes promising not to be overawed by the occasion and will take the advice of her father, former Kangaroo and Warrior Steve Price.I havent spoken to him much this week but he will say the same thing - just go out and smash it and give it your all. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Jerseys MLB China . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.wholesalebaseballjerseys.com/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. PEORIA, Ill. -- JoJo McGlaston scored 12 of his career-high 19 points in the second half and Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye added 16 points as Bradley defeated Southeast Missouri State 84-78 on Friday night.Freshman Darrell Brown recorded a career-high 15 points. Browns 3-pointer 12 seconds into the game gave Bradley (2-1) a lead it would never surrender.The Braves led 38-35 at halftime, and with a 47-44 lead used a 10-0 run to create some space. Lautier-Ogunleye made two free throws and the Braves were up 54-44 witth 10:21 to play.ddddddddddddBradley out rebounded Southeast Missouri State by a 43-23 margin. Bradleys point total was its highest since recording 84 on Dec. 2 last year in a win against Central Michigan.Bradley leads the all-time series with a 7-2 edge and has now won five straight.Antonius Cleveland and Daniel Simmons each scored 16 points to lead Southeast Missouri State (2-2). Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen