Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hinanfljerseys.com/]Wholesale NFL Cam

in
Über uns
12.09.2018 12:55
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Brisbane great Jonathan Brown believes the Lions must look for an experienced football person, not necessarily a former senior AFL coach, as they search for a replacement for Justin Leppitsch.Brisbane chairman Bob Sharpless and chief executive Greg Swann fronted a press conference on Monday to announce the boards decision to release Leppitsch from the final year of his contract after the Lions slumped to 17th with just three wins this season.My gut feel is that its probably an experienced coach or an experienced person, Brown said on Fox Footys On The Couch when asked what Brisbane needed in a coach.I dont think he necessarily has to have coached senior AFL football, weve seen guys like Don Pyke come in (and be successful) ... but hes going to have to be pretty resilient and thick-skinned.Former Carlton coach Brett Ratten, Adelaide list manager David Noble, Sydney assistant Stuart Dew and former Blues caretaker coach John Barker have all been touted as leading candidates.Brown also called for a seasoned football industry veteran to be placed in charge of a football department he branded dysfunctional.There is obviously a fair bit of distrust (at board level) and a fair bit of distrust in the football department as well, Brown said.So its a big operation (to fix) going forward.The football department has got problems there. Theyre not united, the playing group is not on board with some of the off-field staff, so it needs to be completely tidied up.It is dysfunctional, unfortunately, at the moment and that hurts me to say as an ex-player.While disappointed at the state of the Lions, Brown admitted he wasnt surprised to see the axe fall on his mate after three dismal seasons at the helm.I think he was in a bit of trouble ... he presented to the board last week and it was a positive presentation but he was coming from a long way back, he said.This has probably been in the works for the last few weeks. Leppitsch presented really well and I think he had the support of Leigh Matthews but ... the AFL recommendation was that they probably didnt want Leppa to continue in that job.Ultimately though it was the boards decision, which Leigh Matthews is a part of and unfortunately he got his marching orders one year early. China Womens NBA Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Cheap NBA Gear .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.cheapnbajerseysproshop.com/ . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. NBA Jerseys Outlet . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. WACO, Texas -- Johnny Jefferson, one of Baylors two returning 1,000-yard rushers, has sore ribs from a car accident after already being out of practice because of a foot injury.Hell be out for a while, acting head coach Jim Grobe said after practice Monday.Jeffersons foot was stepped on early in preseason practice, and he was already sidelined before the car accident Thursday.Grobe said the foot injury is the bigger issue and that he isnt sure whether Jefferson will be ready for the Sept. 2 season opener against Northwestern State.Everybody handles pain differently, Grobe said. If the trainers and doctors feel like he can handle the pain and can go, were pretty apt to try to push him to get back on the field. With the running back, the problem is if your wheels are banged up. A big part of his ability is hes a physical runner and hes got great balance, but a big part of him being successful is his foot speed.The Bears should have back Shock Linwood, their other 1,000-yard rusher, who Grobe said has looked good in practice.Jefferson capped his season of exactly 1,000 yards with 299 yards and three touchdowns in Baylors 49-38 victory over North Carolina in the Russell Athletic Bowl, but Linwood (1,329 yards) missed the bowl game and spring practice because of a broken foot.Hes looked solid. He looked solid in our summer workouts and has really gotten to the point where he jjust wants to get in shape, Grobe said of Linwood, who is close to being the schools career rushing leader.ddddddddddddHes a guy who stays out extra on his own. He knows he may have to carry the football a few times. ... But I sense a guy thats on a mission.Jefferson and Linwood both missed Baylors first scrimmage Saturday. While Jefferson was hurt, Linwood was taking part in graduation ceremonies on campus.Linwood has had consecutive 1,000-yard seasons for the Bears. His 3,462 career yards are only 204 shy of breaking Walter Abercrombies school record that has stood since 1981.I didnt go at all this spring, so I was out since December. ... I was having to get myself back in football shape, but also work my mind mentally on recovering from the surgery and all that, Linwood said. So being able to bounce back and redirect myself was the most important part for me to do.Game notes Receiver KD Cannon, who underwent arthroscopic knee surgery in early July, practiced for the first time Monday. Were in pretty good shape as far as being a little less than three weeks away, Grobe said. That gives you plenty of time to gradually work your way back in. ... Senior defensive tackle Byron Bonds hasnt practiced during preseason camp because of a knee injury. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen