Image and video hosting by TinyPic

uld last until the last game when Gonzalez would finally

in
Über uns
13.09.2018 13:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Eight regions emerged victorious after three days of brutal brawling in the battle to come out on top in the Overwatch World Cup.Despite being split up from their professional teams to compete with other players of their country of origin, the strongest well-renowned players made it through the group stages but not without some scratches to their pride. The surviving teams will now face the elimination stage at this weeks BlizzCon.Sixteen regions split into four groups, and the top two teams from each would advance to the bracket stage. In Group A, with Sweden, Spain, Brazil, and Canada, Sweden was the favorite to win. They were dominant on the first two days. Having Kevin TviQ Lindstr?m from one of Europes best teams, Rogue, was a huge boon for the Swedish squad as he was leaving a trail of bodies behind against teams like Canada and Brazil. On the final day however, Spain upset the group by taking the first spot from Sweden, leaving them in second place heading into elminations. Spain looked a little uncoordinated at first, but they had a powerful lineup with Sergei Winghaven Torras from REUNITED, Jonathan harryhook Tejedor Rua from EnVyUs as some of their core powerhouses.Group B was expected to be close, with Russia, USA, and Germany in a brawl for the top two spots. Chile was expected to be behind the other three regions, but the big surprise was Germany. They looked solid on paper, but uncoordinated onstage. On the last day, Russias George ShaDowBurn Guschcha faced off against USAs Brandon Seagull Larned in an epic showdown as both players have proven themselves as top Genji players, but ShaDowBurn chopped down the American lineup more than Seagull could do the same to the Russian team. Russia emerged victorious taking the first spot, with USA following them out of the group stages as No. 2.South Korea versus Finland tells the entire story of Group C, being two of the strongest teams at the Overwatch World Cup on paper, but South Koreas dominance put themselves on a level entirely above Finland. South Koreas Gong Miro Jin Hyuk from Lunatic-Hai was one of the brightest players on the team with near perfect Winston play, and had a heavy hand in dismantling the rest of the group in conjunction with the rest of his team.After a long weekend of games, Group D could only stand to make the day longer as they entered a three-way tiebreaker between China, France, and Thailand. To settle the score, these teams had to go through a grueling round-robin on Nepal until one team was 2-0, and another team went 1-1 which happened to be China and France respectively. This sent Thailand and Singapore home but with colorful personalities on camera, spectators will not likely forget them.On Thursday, the Overwatch World Cup will resume at noon PT with all of the quarterfinal and both semifinal matches, featuring the top eight regions: Russia, France, Spain, Finland, South Korea, the United States, China, and Sweden. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Jerseys NFL Cheap . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. http://www.cheapjerseys.download/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Wholesale Jerseys China . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Cheapest Jerseys From China . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. You can call him Christopher Jesus, Christopher Genius or Chris G, but definitely call him the champion of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 at the Evolution Championship Series 2016.Christopher NYChrisG Gonzalez finally won the biggest title thats eluded him. After all the work, accolades, and nicknames as one of the three Marvel gods, this victory was especially fulfilling. In UMvC3, Gonzalez was a threat to win any tournament. He created a team that was so deadly, it scared the majority of the east coast out of tournament participation. His team, point character Morrigan, first assist Doctor Doom, and anchor Vergil, was a mix of potent zoning with fireballs, doom rocks, swords, and safe and ambiguous rush down.He pioneered the team and perfected the art of throwing relentless fireballs with the canceling of Morrigans animations. It led to the term of a bullet time team and the existence of a viable zoning team in a game that never truly established one. At one point, he looked untouchable. But he never won an Evo title.It feels so good, Gonzalez said. When youre playing a game and you took everything else but that one tournament and then finally taking it, its the best thing ever.Gonzalez viewed himself as the best chance and roadblock against Nicolas Kane BlueRiver. He figured that the consensus thinking was that if he couldnt stick around in the tournament, Kane BlueRiver would take the entire competition. When he finally took his chance to fight him, he would cruise to a grand final reset and then swiftly end the hope for a two-time Marvel Evo champion.Although Kane BlueRiver put up a fight, Gonzalez said his first round in the Top 8 was his tougheest match of the night.dddddddddddd He ran into Marvel vs. Capcom legend, Justin Wong, in another chapter of their epic rivalry. Their set would last until the last game when Gonzalez would finally put the nail into Justin Wongs Evo tournament run. It was an instant classic with signature Justin Wong potential comebacks, zoning, and Vergil nuttiness.When I sat and fought Justin Wong, I was shivering. I was scared and nervous. But after getting past him, I calmed down, Gonzalez said. The good thing was that my matches were one after the other. The more I played, the more precise and warmer I became. At that point, it was everyones cold hands against me. I was just super focused. Im glad they let me keep playing. It was a gauntlet. As much as people want that break, I dont.With the victory, Gonzalez wont rest. His tournament schedule should remain unchanged and his motivation to take down and attend as many competitions will not falter. He called this Evo victory his bus stop before bigger and better things. In the end, its just another tournament on the resume, even if its the biggest one for a Marvel player to win.Last year, Kane BlueRiver won and received plenty of criticism for his lack of presence in major Marvel tournaments. But Gonzalez said hell always support the game, whether its this one or the next.This was for New York. When I was in New York, I was on fire, Gonzalez said. I fell off the face of the earth when I moved to California. USA just had my back today, its for all of them. The ones that believed in me. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen