Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jerseyschina.net/]Wholesale Jerseys Fr

in
Über uns
13.09.2018 13:48
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Cashing in on the Olympic hype, Vogue released its August cover on Thursday and it features reigning decathlon gold medalist Ashton Eaton and ... supermodel Gigi Hadid. What, you were expecting a female athlete or something?An ultimate dream come true, I am beyond humbled. Shooting my first American @voguemagazine cover, in my hometown, was so surreal. And to be able to share it with Olympic Gold Medalist and my new friend #AshtonEaton is such an honor. I couldnt think of a cover Id rather be on than the one celebrating athletics. Being an athlete has brought so much pride and joy to my life and has instilled the work ethic that still drives me every day. To Anna, @mariotestino, @tonnegood & everyone at Vogue- thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in me, teaching me, showing me the world, and being such a pleasure to work with. ?? To @luizmattos1906 and my @imgmodels family, I dont thank you guys enough- I appreciate you so much. We did it!!!!!!! This ones dedicated to my biggest inspirations to work hard, my family, to all my coaches throughout my life ???? and of course to the fans that have stuck by me from the start!!! Feeling extremely blessed. xA photo posted by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) onJul 14, 2016 at 5:49am PDTAnd while the choice of cover stars, or at least one of the cover stars, is questionable, it turns out that Hadid is at least pretty athletic. One shot from the issue features the two hurdling over Pinterest-perfect hurdles and its definitely impressive.when fashion met fitness.. ?? @voguemagazine #AshtonEatonA photo posted by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) onJul 14, 2016 at 6:25am PDTAnd in heels and a skirt, no less! Hadid, the daughter of former Olympic skier and former Lisa Vanderpump bestie Mohamed Hadid, even drew praise from Eaton for her natural ability in a cover story with the magazine. I mean, shes no Serena Williams or Simone Biles or Allyson Felix or Katie Ledecky or anything, but perhaps they were all too busy or something.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Wholesale NFL T-shirts . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. NFL Jerseys Cheap . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.wholesalejerseys.xyz/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. NFL Jerseys From China . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Danny Wicks has ignored Parramattas NRL season from hell to re-sign on a two-year contract extension.The drama-plagued club on Thursday continued their signing spree with the 30-year-old prop inking a new deal which will keep him at the Eels until the end of 2018.We have a strong playing group and locking in members like Danny ensures we can build towards 2017 and beyond with confidence, coach Brad Arthur said.It comes on the back of Arthur and playmaker Corey Norman re-signing until 2019, with Kenny Edwards expected to re-sign shortly.The Eels are facing yet another rebuild after a year filled with scandal including the salary cap saga, Norman being found guilty of drug possession, skipper Kieran Foran quitting the club to address personal problems and winger Semmi Radradra being charged with domestic violence offences.ddddddddddddDespite a season of negative headlines and press scrutiny, Wicks said there was something special building in Sydneys west and he wanted to be part of it.I am stoked to be seeing my career out with Parramatta, Wicks said.It was a no-brainer. Obviously BA (Arthur) played a big part.After debuting in 2006 and having stints with St George Illawarra and Newcastle, Wicks spent more than three years out of the game after serving 18 months in jail for drug supply charges.He returned to rugby league via the Eels last year and has made great strides in turning his life around. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen