Image and video hosting by TinyPic

w.cheapnfljerseyschinayear.com/]Cheap NFL

in
Über uns
14.09.2018 12:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Milos Raonic easily advanced to the Rogers Cup quarterfinals in front of his home fans, routing American qualifier Jared Donaldson 6-2, 6-3 on Thursday night.The fourth-seeded Raonic, a Montenegro-born player who moved to the Toronto area when he was 3, set up a match Friday against 10th-seeded Gael Monfils of France.Im taking care of my own things, creating some opportunities. And, you know, Im going for the shots, Raonic said. Im taking time away from the other guy, making the guy, from what I can tell, the other side of the net, uncomfortable, not giving him too much rhythm.Raonic had 15 aces to Donaldsons three.Its that way always, Raonic said about his serve. And just because I saw that he was going to return from close, I went a little bit harder into the body just to try to make him think about it, hopefully make him step back to open up the angles for myself more.Top-seeded Novak Djokovic of Serbia also advanced, beating Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-4 in the late match. Djokovic, the tournament winner in 2007, 2011 and 2012, will face fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic, a 6-4, 6-7 (2), 6-4 winner over American Ryan Harrison.We played so many times. Hes one of the few players Ive played at least 30 times, Djokovic said about Berdych. Its not a first. Obviously, I need to review some past matches.Monfils outlasted Belgiums David Goffin 7-6 (5), 2-6, 6-4, winning when Goffin put a backhand into the net at York Universitys Aviva Centre. The Frenchman won the Citi Open on Sunday in Washington.I love to play when its crowded, and if the crowd is for the other one, its fine, Monfils said about facing Raonic in Canada. I expect a very good match.Second-seeded Stan Wawrinka of Switzerland beat 16th-seeded Jack Sock of the United States 7-6 (3), 6-2; third-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan topped Rajeev Ram of the United States, 6-3, 6-4; South Africas Kevin Anderson edged 12th-seeded Bernard Tomic of Australia 4-6, 6-3, 6-4; and Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov beat Croatias Ivo Karlovic 6-3, 7-5.Wawrinka will face the 6-foot-6 Anderson.Im playing against Anderson, who I lost many times against him, Wawrinka said. I lost two years ago when I played him here. Its going to be interesting match to play again against him. Its always been difficult to beat him, but hopefully I can do that tomorrow.Nishikori will play Dimitrov. Air Jordan 11 Retro Womens . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Air Jordan Retro 11 For Sale Cheap . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http://www.efsfl.com/ .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Air Jordan Retro 11 Cheap . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Mens . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Grant Riller scored 13 points and the College of Charleston won its fourth straight with a 59-45 victory over Division-II Anderson (South Carolina) on Sunday.It was Rillers fourth double-figure scoring game this season.Jarrell Brantley added nine points for Charleston (7-3). Evan Bailey made 7 of 10 free throws for a season-high seven points and he grabbed a career-high nine rebounds. The Cougars were 16 of 27 from the line (59.3 percent) and Anderson attempted just nine, making fivve.ddddddddddddarquise Pointer had a steal and fast-break layup to give Charleston a 24-23 lead and the Trojans led 27-23 at the break. Riller scored six of Charlestons first nine points of the second half as the Trojans went on a 9-2 run for an 11-point lead.The Cougars led by double digits for the final 15 minutes.Randall Shaw, averaging 20.3 points, led Anderson with 14 points. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen