Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ne.com/]Stitched Jerseys[/url]

in
Über uns
15.09.2018 12:37
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Lewis Hamilton says he is not considering any tricks or tactics to try to swing the championship battle back in his favour, and expects title rival Nico Rosberg to take the same approach.Rosbergs 19-point advantage in the championship standings means Hamilton has to hope his teammate slips up at one of the last two rounds by finishing fourth or lower. Hamilton starts Sundays Brazilian Grand Prix from pole position, but has ruled out trying to back Rosberg into rival drivers to try to make life more difficult for his teammate.I dont believe there is anything I can do, honestly, he said. Im sure you could maybe try and do something and try and be smart and then just screw yourself over, so its not something that Im going to do anyway.I want to win because Ive been the best, not through tactics that I did or anything like that. Obviously Im in this awkward position due to a lot of issues weve had this year and theres nothing I can do about that.Im quite happy with my qualifying, Ive had 11 poles and I didnt even get to qualify in three of them.So Im really happy with how the end of the season is going so far and I just want to keep pushing. As long as I do my job in these next two races thats all I can ask for. All of the other stuff thats happened around it ... Ill move forwards.Asked if he expected any tricks from Rosberg -- who would benefit from both cars failing to finish the race -- Hamilton added: I dont go into the race expecting anything less than a fair fight.I mean, of course you can look at history and you can look at what some drivers have done in the past but I like to think higher of him and that wouldnt be something he would do. But I just need to make sure Im ahead.Hamilton says his current position is more comfortable than previous title battles in 2007, 2008 and 2014, when he went into the final race defending a points lead.Its definitely scenario than Ive experienced in the past. Im much, much more comfortable than I was in the last 10 years, and I guess experience has a lot to do with that. Im loving being out there and Im going to enjoy the race tomorrow.Im good in all the conditions that will come, and I feel like were the best prepared, Ive the best team around me. I dont have the feeling the tyre pressures are too high or too low, I cant get the tyres into the window, all these different factors that come into it.Ive a team of people that can help me maximise everything, so it is a much different scenario than all the other years in respect of how Im approaching it, how I am mentally. Its a much more comfortable place to be in. Cheap Authentic Yeezys . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Cheap Yeezys For Sale .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. http://www.cheapyeezyssale.com/ . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap Yeezys China .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Cheap Authentic Yeezys Shoes . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors.Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri made his first roster move on Friday, declining the 2013-14 option on John Lucas III. The backup point guard will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Toronto appreciates all the love and the yr will never forget it. Im gonna miss the city, but Im excited for what is next," the 30-year-old Lucas Tweeted Friday morning. Siggned by the Raptors to a two-year contract as an unrestricted free agent on July 27, 2012, the five-year veteran averaged 5.dddddddddddd3 points per game coming off the bench in 63 games last season. The Washington, DC, native was signed as a free agent by the Minnesota Timberwolves on October 10, 2005, and has spent time with the Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls and Raptors. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen