Image and video hosting by TinyPic

g.com/]Wholesale Jerseys 2019

in
Über uns
16.09.2018 10:04
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SEPANG, Malaysia -- Daniel Ricciardo says being teammates with Max Verstappen at Red Bull has forced him to reach a new level to stay on top.Verstappen joined the team at the Spanish Grand Prix, replacing Daniil Kvyat who was demoted to Toro Rosso. The Dutch teenager won on his debut with Red Bull and including that result has scored 116 points to Ricciardos 143 over the same period since then.[Verstappens arrival] was probably another step up in my personal career or in my driving, Ricciardo said. I always felt obviously that I was at the limit and I think up until that point when Max arrived that was what probably sparked the driver change that I was performing quite well compared to Daniil, from testing through till Russia, then Max came on board.I thought I was already driving at my limit, I guess there was something a little bit more and I feel that weve both given each other that, I feel Max has lifted his game even more and I have so its cool to know that weve got a bit more in the tank, I think weve both lifted without knowing we had it, weve found a bit more.Ricciardo said he had been interested to see whether Verstappen lived up to the hype around him when he arrived at Red Bull.Sure, if he came into the team and kicked my ass 10 races in a row, then my career would go from up here to down here. Sure theres always some curiosity [when a new teammate joins], I wouldnt say nerves but I would say pressure and curiosity probably, for me as well its exciting. I knew how hyped Max was and I hadnt seen his data so I didnt know what he was bringing to the table, but I knew that he was not afraid to give it a go basically, and I saw already from first practice in Barcelona that he was on the limit of the car.I was like OK this is going to be exciting. So another one was when I had Seb I knew if I could get the best of Seb, a four-time champ, its only going to do well for my career. If I can go well against Max, the new kid on the block, then again if I get on top of them its only going to help me out. Not afraid, just excited. Cheap Nike Air Max Mens Shoes . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Cheap Nike Air Max Womens Shoes .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapairmaxshoeswholesale.com/ . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Air Max Womens 2018 . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Wholesale Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. SAN DIEGO --?Broncos left tackle Russell Okung was taken to a hospital Thursday night after Denvers 21-13 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Qualcomm Stadium.Okung played all 73 snaps for the Broncos offense. But after the game, after the players had filed into the locker room, he began to have some difficulty. Multiple Broncos players said that two teammates helped him to the trainers room.Okung was given an IV and, after about 45 minutes in the trainers room, was taken on a cart to a waiting ambulance. By 11 p.m. PT, Okung was released from the hospital and cleared to return to Denver with the team.According to the Broncos, Okung was evaluated for concussion-like symptoms and on Friday interim coach Joe DeCamillis said Okung is officially in the concussion protocoll.ddddddddddddHe was experiencing some issues after the game, we just wanted to make sure everything was OK, DeCamillis said Friday. Hes back in Denver now, thats a real positive.Okung tweeted late Thursday that he was all good.It is the second time in a week that a Broncos employee was put into an ambulance after a game. Coach Gary Kubiak was taken to a Denver-area hospital after the Broncos loss to the Atlanta Falcons?on Sunday.Kubiak was later diagnosed with a complex migraine condition and told by doctors to take a week off. He was not with the team this week and did not travel to San Diego. He is scheduled to return to work Monday. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen