Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rseysforsale.com/]Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

in
Über uns
18.09.2018 12:36
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Stiliyan Petrov has told Sky Sports News HQ that it was always on my mind to make a return to professional football following his battle with cancer. The 36-year-old was forced to retire from the game after being diagnosed with acute leukaemia four years ago and undergoing three spells of chemotherapy, but says his health and fitness are now better.The Bulgarian announced on Tuesday that he has been in training for four months and is looking to return to the game and former club Aston Villa for next season. My health is all good. Obviously, Ive been clear of any drugs for a year-and-a-half now so its been good, he said.Obviously, I have done a lot of work in that time and now I have broken the news about me trying to get back into professional football. But there are stages I needed to complete before I came to that decision.It was always on my mind, even from the start when I was told I could go back and play. So its been a long 18 months having to keep that to myself. A lot of people knew what I wanted to do but not many believed it. Petrov has announced that he wants to return to professional football But every time I progressed at different stages they were looking at the changes, the fitness was improving and now I am at a level where I have a chance to go back and play professional football again.Petrov, who captained Villa after joining from Celtic in 2006, has been training with Villas U21 side recently but said he appreciates the club have other matters to attend to before he can have a discussion with them about making a return to the team. Petrov joined Villa after a spell in Scotland with Celtic I have mentioned it to them and told them of my intention that I would like to be given the option to join them for pre-season but I think they have a big problem at the moment, he said.They dont have a manager and they need to make a big decision, especially for the next season, so I think when they announce the manager and he assesses the situation then I can speak to him and I will know more about it then.Asked if he thought he could return to the previous levels which saw him star for Celtic, Villa and his national side, Petrov added: Nothing is impossible. Ill give you an example; going through a cancer treatment they are giving you not very good odds to survive, so surviving that literally you never say never in life.I know that its down to hard work, if you want it, and I really want it. I know I can work hard, get fitter and I hope I can make it. It will be a great story. Petrov (right) made 186 league appearances for Villa from 2006 to 2013 Petrov, who made 105 appearances for Bulgaria, revealed he had just completed a double training session before speaking with Sky Sports News HQ and said he is enjoying that level of intensity in his training.To be honest, for me to get back I need that extra training and I need that extra concentration so today was just running and a double session of leg work, he said.Its been good, its been hard but it has been enjoyable as well. Also See: Petrov plans football comeback Villa should go for McCarthy Okore denies Villa accusation Lescott form will rebuild trust Cheap Air Force 1 . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Cheap Air Force 1 Shoes Wholesale . PAUL, Minn. http://www.airforceforsalecheap.com/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston.Willie Mullins has confirmed Annie Power to be on course for next months Doom Bar Aintree Hurdle. The brilliant eight-year-old became the first mare in 22 years to claim the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham a week ago and she is set to take on the boys once more on the first day of the Grand National meeting on April 7.Annie Power was one of three mares to strike gold at Prestbury Park for Irelands champion trainer, with Vroum Vroum Mag taking the OLBG Mares Hurdle and Limini justifying the hype in the inaugural Trull House Stud Mares Novices Hurdle. Mullins told OLBG.com: Vroum Vroum Mag is in very good order and well most likely keep her for Punchestown, although she might get an entry at Aintree.As for Annie Power, Im very pleased with how shes come out of her race att Cheltenham and well be looking at the Aintree Hurdle for her next.ddddddddddddLimini was very impressive and she could run at Punchestown.The good thing is that Rich Ricci (owner) has no plans on retiring any of the three mares any time soon, so racing fans everywhere will get the chance to see them in action again next season. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen