Image and video hosting by TinyPic

y is on parole, according to Chicago Police s

in
Über uns
24.09.2018 11:01
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

La Rochelle have consolidated their place in second in the Top 14 standings after a 25-19 win over Toulouse at the Stade Marcel-Deflandre on Sunday.Australian outside-back Zack Holmes kicked the home side to victory with six penalties and a conversion for La Rochelles only try scored by winger?Gabriel Lacroix.The score was locked at 19-19 before Holmes showed his composure with two penalties in the last seven minutes.Despite having front row Ben Broster sent-off before half-time, Bayonne inflicted a second defeat of the season on table-toppers Clermont in a 22-14 victory.Manu Saubusse kicked the home side in front after two minutes but found themselves behind to Camian Penauds 19th minute try. Jean Monribot replied with Bayonnes only try five minutes later to give them a lead they wouldnt relinquish.Saubusse added the conversion and three second-half penalties to put them in control. Benson Stanley went over with 12 minutes remaining, but a Saubusse penalty sealed only their second victory of the season.Bordeaux climbed to within six points of Clermont with a 24-22 win away to second-from-bottom Grenoble.?Gio Aplon put the home side in front after five minutes with Simon Hickey responding with a penalty for Bordeaux. Jonathan Wisniewski cancelled it out just before the half hour, but another Hickey penalty and a converted Yann Lesgourgues try saw the visitors leading 13-8 at the break.Nans Ducuing added a try after the restart to stretch the lead only for Chris Farrell to close the gap to three with a converted try 56 minutes in.A Lionel Beauxis drop goal edged Bordeaux six ahead but were dealt a sucker punch when Lilian Saseras crossed on 67 minutes with Wisniewski adding the conversion. But trailing by a point, up stepped Beauxis with two minutes to go to snatch victory for Bordeaux.Benjamin Urdapilleta kicked 17 points as Castres knocked over Brive at home.Four penalties from Urdapilleta and a conversion of Alex Tulous 32 minute try had them in control.Despite Arnaud Mignardis try just before half-time, Brive could only muster a solitary penalty kick in the second-half while Jody Jenneker touched down for Castres with Geoffrey Palis converting, having earlier kicked a penalty.Round 11 of the Top 14 got underway at Stade du Hameau as Pau cashed in against an under-strength Racing 92 with a 26-17 victory.Last years Top 14 Champions were without star import Dan Carter while a number of other regular starters were away on international duty with France.Both sides scored two tries each with the boot of Tom Taylor the difference for Pau. The former All Blacks fly-half didnt miss from the tee with four penalties and two conversions.Montpellier left it late as a Joffrey Michel try five minutes from time saw them to a 25-20 win over Lyon. Carl Fearns and Felix Lambey had crossed in the first-half for Lyon as the home side saw Timoci Nagusa sin-binned.Despite having a man less, three Demetri Catrakilis penalties and one from Francois Steyn saw Montpellier lead 12-10 at half-time. Frederic Michalak added a penalty for Lyon either side of two more Catrakilis penalties before Taiasina Tuifua touched down for Lyon with 10 minutes remaining.Michalak added the conversion but watched on in disbelief as Michel crossed for Montpelliers only try, converted by Catrakilis, to seal the win. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Steve-Bartkowski-Jersey/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Hats/ . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Jake-Matthews-Jersey/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Desmond-Trufant-Jersey/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Sean-Harlow-Jersey/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Dwyane Wades focus is on more than basketball as he returns to Chicago to play for his hometown?Bulls.In an interview with ABCs Good Morning America that aired Friday morning, Wade said he hopes to help bring change to a city that has been hit hard by violence this year.My purpose for being back in the city is bigger than basketball. Basketball is a big part of it, of course; its what I do for a living, said Wade, who signed last month with the Bulls. But I think my purpose at the end of the day hopefully is to come to Chicago and be a part, be a voice that can help bring people together.The violence has hit close to home for Wade. His cousin Nykea Aldridge, 32, was killed when two men walked up and fired shots at a third man on Chicagos South Side at about 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 26. Police say Aldridge, who was pushing a baby in a stroller, was not the intended target.Wade and his mother were part of a series of panel discussions on gun violence hosted a day earlier by The Undefeated on ESPN. Wade grew up in a South Side Chicago house headed by his mother, who was then a drug dealer. Jolinda Wade gave up drugs and turned her life around after being released from prison in 2003.Were coming off doing the town hall meeting, literally the night before. My mothers on the panel, were using our voice, using our platform to shed some light on the city of Chicago for others to look in and see how we can all help and all come together, and hours later one of my family members is killed, Wade said. For me its tough. I want my family to grieve in private, but my name is attached to it.More than 2,700 people have been shot in Chicago this year, mainly on the South and West sides. With 449 killings in 2016 as of the end of August, Chicago is on pace to record its largest number of homicides since 1997, when 761 people were killed in the city. Its homicide rate is higher than that of New York and Los Angeles -- combined.Chicago Police have charged brothers Darwin and Derren Sorrells with first-degree murder in Aldridges death.Derren Sorrells, 22, is a documented member of the Gangster Disciples and currently is on parole, according to Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. Darwin Sorrells, 26, also is on parole for a gun charge, according to Guglielmi.Wade said tougher ggun laws will actually help the police, and he continues to have partnerships with law enforcement.ddddddddddddOn Sept. 17, Wade will hold an event in Miami to promote cycling safety and unity in the community -- and City of Miami Police officers plan to join Wade on the 6-mile bike ride to support the initiative.They are fighting a war, Wade said of Chicago police. And they can do a lot better, but they can get more help, as well, to do better. Theres other cities that have way tougher gun laws. We have weak gun laws.The Chicago Police Department released a statement in response to Wades call for tougher gun laws, saying officers are waging an unwavering fight against criminals but need help.The statement from Guglielmi says making the city safer will depend on strong partnerships with the community. He said the fight against violent offenders who torment neighborhoods with gun violence is unwavering and added that police need help to ensure these individuals stay off our streets after repeated arrests for guns.Wade also talked about how nationwide violence, which has included police-related shootings of African-Americans, has affected his sons, ages 14, 9 and 2.You try to tell them right from wrong, but then they come back to you and say, But Dad, kids are being killed by police officers. I thought you said police officers are safe. Thats where we should feel comfortable, Wade said.My boys are afraid of police the same way I was growing up, and not all police, obviously, but you know my boys hear everything thats going on in the world and all the harassment, all the murders thats going on and they pose the question back to me. And what answer do I have for them?While Wade said he doesnt have all the answers on how to solve Chicagos issues, he is willing to do what he can to help spark change.Now Im back in the city of Chicago -- Im back for a reason, Wade said. I played 13 years in Miami. Now Im back in the city, let me see what I can do as one person to help lend my voice and help shed light on the tragedy thats going on and find a solution to start the process of making change.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen