Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hannebery said.He was able to shed some hu

in
Über uns
26.09.2018 13:45
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The minute the Denver Broncos put a walking boot on running back Kapri Bibbs left foot/ankle, the position became a question mark.Which is why the Broncos moved quickly Monday to grab a player who already knows the playbook, or at least the bulk of the playbook. The Broncos claimed Justin Forsett off waivers from the Detroit Lions, and he is expected to be ready to play at least some by Sundays game against the Tennessee Titans in Nashville.Forsett played for Broncos coach Gary Kubiak, as well as current Broncos offensive coordinator Rick Dennison, in Houston in 2012 and in Baltimore in 2014. Forsett had the best season of his career in 14 with the Ravens when Kubiak was the teams offensive coordinator -- Forsett finished with 1,266 yards rushing, 44 receptions and eight touchdowns?to earn the only Pro Bowl selection of his career.To make room for Forsett, the Broncos moved Bibbs to injured reserve with a high ankle sprain, an injury that can take weeks to recover from, especially for a running back.A little over an hour before Bibbs was moved to injured reserve, he had expressed at least some optimism he would recover quickly enough to get back on the field. The Broncos have four games remaining in the regular season before any potential playoff games.I had an MRI [Monday] -- everything was stable, no bones or anything out of place, Bibbs said.Bibbs provided the Broncos offense with a spark in the 20-10 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. He had runs of 24 and 13 yards in the Denver offenses only touchdown drive of the day.Bibbs did not play in the second half after suffering the injury. His last carry of the game came with 3 minutes, 52 seconds left in the first half when he was tackled, for no gain, by Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler Jr.One of the defenders rolled up on it, Bibbs said. ... Obviously I thought it was going to be a good game for me, but it didnt go the way I wanted it to go.Rookie running back Devontae Booker also was briefly out of the lineup after taking a hard hit -- the officials actually sent Booker to the sideline to be evaluated -- so for a time in the game the Broncos only available running back was Juwan Thompson.The Broncos will evaluate Forsetts conditioning, but the expectation is the 31-year-old will be ready to contribute. He appeared in three games for the Ravens this season -- at 3.2 yards per carry -- and played in two games for the Lions before he was waived this past week.Kubiak called the Broncos depth at running back a concern right now.The Broncos are 23rd in the league in rushing at 100.2 yards per game and 28th in the league in yards per carry at 3.6. Jon Lester Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Sammy Sosa Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-David-Ross-Kids-Jersey/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Yu Darvish Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Ben Zobrist Jersey . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Shane Mumford has apologised to Sydney star Lance Franklin for the Giants ruckmans sledge during Saturdays AFL qualifying final.Mumford said he rang Franklin, admitting that it was a poor choice of words, and added that the Swans spearhead had taken his apology on board.Mumford is said to have taunted Franklin with good to see youre not on holidays this year - an obvious reference to the star Swans forward missing last years finals series because of a serious mental health issue.I just gave him a phone call to apologise if Ive over-stepped the line (and) hes taken my apology on board, Mumford told the Giants website.Obviously with mental health being such a serious issue, it (was) really not a good choice of words.Hes happy to move forward from where we are now.Earlier on Tuesday, Swans midfielder Dan Hannebery said Franklin did not want the controversy surrounding Mumfords sledge to go any further.Ive spoken to Buddy briefly ... he sort of wants it to be done with, Hannebery said.You encourage people to come out and speak of mental health. Its a serious issue and is something as a footy club, and that the AFL, want to encourage people (to) get help.It hasnt really been spoken too much amongst the playing group, but personally I wouldnt go there.Asked if his old teammate Mumford had crossed a line with his alleged sledge of Franklin, Hannebery said: I wouldnt do it, Im not going to say whether he crossed the line.ddddddddddddIts not something I believe is the right thing to do especially when someone shows the courage to speak up about an issue, something that is very serious so therefore I wouldnt go there.Hanneberys teammate and midfield colleague Josh Kennedy was reported as saying sledging the Giants Lachie Whitfield, over an AFL investigation into an allegation he evaded a drug test, wasnt off limits.Theres too much stuff going on to worry about sledging Lachie, Hannebery said.He was able to shed some humorous light on sledging, a practice he doesnt find time to indulge in during a game.Theres so much going on around you, youve got so many other things to focus on in terms of the way were playing, the way the opposition are playing, Hannebery said.Me personally, I havent got any time. I havent got the IQ to start sledging blokes but certainly theres a lot of guys out there, (doing it) he said.(Giants back) Heath Shaw is actually one of the best. Hes actually quite amusing to listen to out there.He said a few funny things on the weekend, but everyone is different.My thing is to worry about what were doing. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen