Image and video hosting by TinyPic

C to state that the appointment of J

in
Über uns
26.09.2018 13:45
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- Just when it looked like the Buccaneers were starting to get key players back from injury, the team announced Tuesday that veteran wide receiver Vincent Jackson has been placed on injured reserve with an ACL injury.A league source told ESPNs Ed Werder that Jacksons injury has not been definitively determined to be a torn ACL. It continues to be evaluated. If it is determined that the injury is not to the ACL, then it is possible Jackson could play again this season should the Bucs be in playoff contention.If it is determined that the injury is to Jacksons MCL, that might allow him to avoid surgery, resulting in a quicker recovery.The IR designation means Jackson is out of practice for a minimum of six weeks and cannot play in a game for eight.This is obviously very disappointing for me personally, Jackson said in a statement issued by the team. I had high hopes for this season because I know what we are capable of accomplishing as a team.The three-time Pro Bowler felt discomfort in his knee during the Bucs 17-14 win over the Panthers in Week 5, but he continued to play. An MRI revealed the extent of the injury.Its the second straight year that Jacksons season has been cut short by a knee injury. He suffered an MCL sprain last year and missed six games.My top priority going into every season is being out there with my teammates and helping my team any way possible, Jackson said. While I may not be on the field for the foreseeable future, I will be focused on beginning my rehab as soon as possible and finding ways to support my teammates in whatever way I can.Jackson made two key catches on the final drive in Carolina, helping set up Roberto Aguayos game-winning field goal in the final seconds -- something not lost on Bucs coach Dirk Koetter.Even though he doesnt recall when he injured his knee, he was still out there the entire game, Koetter said in a statement. Any time you lose a player and team leader of Vincents caliber, it is a setback for your team. Vincent is a very tough-minded player and a great competitor.I know that being placed on Injured Reserve is difficult for him, but I also know he will maintain a strong presence in our locker room and will help our younger guys prepare and develop because thats the type of team-first leader he is.Through five games, Jackson has had five catches for 173 yards.He is currently just one of 14 active players to record at least 500 receptions in his career, and he has posted six 1,000-yard seasons (2008-09, 2011-14), tied for sixth among active players. His six 1,000-yard seasons since 2008 are tied for the most of any player during that span.Jackson is in the final year of a five-year contract.The Bucs have been without Pro Bowl running back Doug Martin, who suffered a hamstring injury in Week 2. Second-string running back Charles Sims was also placed on IR last week with a knee injury, and he also could be a candidate to return this season.?Any player on IR is eligible to return during the season, but only one per team can do so.? Marcus Peters Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Brandon Allen Rams Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-ramik-wilson-rams-jersey/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Ndamukong Suh Jersey . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Sam Shields Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. The Supreme Court has put off passing a final order concerning the BCCIs implementation of the Lodha Committee recommendations until its next working day, which is October 17 because the court breaks for Dussehra holidays for a week.The court had initially given the board one day to provide an undertaking that it would accept the recommendations unconditionally by October 7, but the delay was because the entire three-judge bench, comprising Chief Justice TS Thakur and Justices AM Khanvilkar and DY Chandrachud, which had heard the matter on Thursday, was not available after lunch on Friday.The matter had been listed for the end of board, which meant the order would be announced after all other cases for the day were heard, but Justice Chandrachud, who was presiding on a different bench on Friday, had left for the day before the other matters in the Chief Justices courtroom were concluded.As a result, the court passed an interim order in which it noted that the BCCI had been non-cooperative in its attitude based on the status report submitted by the Lodha Committee and also the arguments raised by amicus curiae Gopal Subramanium on Thursday.The sequence of events that have taken place since 18th July, 2016 and referred to in the status report prima facie give an impression that BCCI has far from lending its fullest cooperation to the Committee adopted an obstructionist and at times a defiant attitude which the Committee has taken note of and described as an impediment undermining not only the Committee but even the dignity of this Court with several statements and actions which according to the Committee are grossly out of order and may even constitute contempt, the order stated.The court said it would leave a final decision for a future date, but reminded the BCCI about its attitude. All that we need mention is that in the implementation of the recommendations of the Committee, the BCCI appears to be non-cooperative in its attitude.Chief Justice Thakur also said in court that BCCI president Anurag Thakur must file a personal affidavit to respond to whether he had approached the ICC asking for a letter that may have aided the board in not impplementing the Lodha Committees recommendations.ddddddddddddThe Chief Justice was referencing a story in India Today on September 12 that quoted ICC chief executive David Richardson as saying that Anurag Thakur had asked the ICC to address a letter to the BCCI, asking it to clarify whether the recommendations of the Lodha Committee did not amount to government interference in the board. As per ICC regulations, member boards cannot have government interference in their functioning. ICC chairman Shashank Manohar, Richardson said, had been reluctant to get involved in the matter unless formally requested to. Mr. Anurag Thakur, President of the BCCI shall file a personal affidavit whether he had asked the CEO of the ICC to state that the appointment of Justice Lodha Committee was tantamount to Government interference in the working of the BCCI, the court said in the order.A BCCI official ESPNcricinfo spoke to, however, said the board would continue to stick to its stance that it will not give the undertaking asked by the court to unconditionally implement the recommendations of the Lodha Committee. When asked whether the postponement of the hearing to October 17 would give the BCCI time to reach out to the state associations and form a response, the official said the absence of the top brass of the board would be a hurdle.The official said both BCCI president Thakur and secretary Ajay Shirke would be in Cape Town to attend ICC board meetings between October 10 and 14. They would return by October 16.On Thursday, the court had given the BCCI one day to return with such an undertaking, but a board official had indicated later that evening that it was not in a position to do so in such a short time frame. The court had set the deadline while hearing the BCCIs response to the Lodha Committees status report, which had been filed in the Supreme Court on September 28 and recommended that the court supersede the boards office bearers with immediate effect because they were hindering the implementation of the recommendations. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen