Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nited during the last off-season. Everton ma

in
Über uns
27.09.2018 12:50
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RENTON, Wash. -- One of the staples of the NFL during the offseason is coming up with lists.So when the NFL Network revealed its list of top 100 players in the league earlier this year, and Seattle Seahawks Bobby Wagner wasnt listed, it was a surprising omission.And for Wagner, it felt like another time of being slighted.There was a lot of things I was tired of hearing, whether it was that, whether it was people even media people in this area that were saying stuff, I was just tired of having my name getting followed by some disrespect, Wagner said on Wednesday.So just trying to prove everybody wrong again just like I normally do in life.Through 11 weeks of the regular season, its been difficult not to notice Wagner.Seattles standout middle linebacker leads the NFL with 108 tackles, including 15 last week in the Seahawks win over Philadelphia.Hes on pace to shatter the franchises single-season mark for tackles and has already become the first player in Seattle history with five straight seasons with at least 100 tackles.On a defense filled with stars such as Richard Sherman, Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett, Wagner is finding a way to stand out above others.He just keeps balling. He just keeps playing really good football, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. His game plan preparation is there, hes taking advantage of all of that. Hes really on the mark on his fits and stuff in the running game.Hes a fantastic athlete. I think this is a result of scheme awareness, growth, good guys playing around him and probably the heightened level of his preparation just because he is just more experienced now.Wagner didnt feel slighted two years ago when he was selected as a first-team All-Pro despite missing five games with a painful toe injury. But last season his game appeared to slip.He had 114 tackles in 15 games -- a number hes almost surpassed already this season -- and had just one half-sack. Wagner wasnt making the impact on the field he expected.So this offseason was all about revamping his process.I just felt like I had a different approach I was tired of being disrespected and changed my eating, started boxing, and then I think I found a lot of peace in life, Wagner said.Just different things, family situations and things like that. Just a lot of things that came into it. I cant really pinpoint one thing.Along with changing his eating, Wagner increased the amount of boxing, yoga and swimming in his exercise routine, activities hes trying to continue during the regular season.I feel like I finally got a routine with massages, and yoga and swimming, and all these different things that I do. I think it has helped me not get hurt, Wagner said.Wagner is quick to acknowledge the play of Seattles defensive tackles as a big reason why hes been able to record so many stops.Tony McDaniel, Jarran Reed and Ahtyba Rubin have all done their part in occupying offensive linemen and keeping them from getting to the second level and blocking the linebackers.Of the 657 total combined tackles recorded by Seattles defense this season, Wagner and fellow linebacker K.J. Wright have been in on 195 of them -- nearly 30 percent.Hes an athlete, Seattle defensive coordinator Kris Richard said. Whenever you get an athlete in space you just allow them be who they are.Game notes Seattle will likely be down two starters in its secondary with FS Earl Thomas and CB DeShawn Shead both unlikely to play because of hamstring injuries. Carroll was pessimistic about their availability on Wednesday. Steven Terrell would start in place of Thomas, with the combo of Jeremy Lane and Neiko Thorpe filling in for Shead. ... Seattle signed RB George Farmer off the practice squad on Wednesday for additional depth in the backfield. Farmer takes the spot on the 53-man roster vacated by the release of OL JMarcus Webb on Tuesday. ... DE Michael Bennett continues to recover from knee surgery earlier this month and wont be able to make it back this week against his former team, Carroll said. Bennett should be available next week when Seattle hosts Carolina.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL . Travis dArnaud Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. David Wright Jersey . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Yoenis-Cespedes-Kids-Jersey/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Dwight Gooden Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Steven Matz Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. BOWLING GREEN, Ohio -- Gus Ragland threw for three touchdowns and Miami (Ohio) beat Bowling Green 40-26 on Saturday.The RedHawks (2-6, 2-2 Mid-American) won back-to-back games for the first time since October 2012 after opening this season with six losses.James Gardner had nine receptions for 120 yards and Kenny Young added another 118 yards, a career high, on eight carries for Miami.The Redhawks took the lead for good, 12-10, in the second quarter when a backwards pass by James Morgan went off Ronnie Moore into the end zonee and resulted in a safety.ddddddddddddLeading 19-17 at halftime, Ragland threw TD passes to Alonzo Smith and Ryan Smith with Spencer McInnis adding a 2-yard rushing TD.Morgan was 30 of 49 for a career-high 389 yards and three touchdowns but was intercepted three times. Scott Miller caught 11 balls for 178 yards, a career high, and two scores for the Falcons (1-7, 0-4), who have lost six straight. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen