Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ecause he is tough and he plays bot

in
Über uns
16.04.2018 15:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens are supporting Elvis Dumervils efforts to rebuild Haiti.The Ravens and owner Steve Bisciotti are each donating $50,000 for the relief effort there after Hurricane Matthew killed more than 500 people and left more than 175,000 without homes in October.It just shows you the first class of the organization and Steve himself, Dumervil said. I personally thank you and appreciate it because it helps so many families back home.Issues in Haiti hit home for Dumervil. During the offseason, he took his first trip there not only to see where his mother and ancestors came from but also to see firsthand how his rebuilding effort is helping a nation that was struggling six years removed from a catastrophic earthquake.Dumervil built 58 houses for those in need in Haiti -- corresponding with his jersey number -- in an effort to raise support for a country. The project cost Dumervil $377,000, or $6,500 per house.I have no words for it, and Im very grateful for that opportunity to be a part of something like that, Dumervil said of the Ravens contributions. And the Ravens being there side-by-side and helping is amazing. Kailer Yamamoto Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Andrew Ference Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.authentichockeyshopoilers.com/Jussi-Jokinen-Jersey/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Leon Draisaitl Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Milan Lucic Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. ORLANDO, Fla. -- Just two weeks into his NBA career, Orlando Magic rookie center Stephen Zimmerman isnt quite sure how he will fit in with his new team.What the 19-year-old, who was taken by the Magic in the second round of last months draft, knows is he is willing to do whatever is required while sitting behind the veteran lineup of big men that now includes Nikola Vucevic and recent acquisitions Serge Ibaka and Bismack Biyombo. It will be a lot more watching and learning early on.I know that they have a lot of good big guys coming in and right now I basically have to play my role being the young guy and learn from the older guys and going out there every day in practice and getting better, said Zimmerman, who spent just one season at UNLV.Obviously me being a basketball player and a competitor I want to play as much as I can, but I know I have to wait my turn and whenever Coach decides to put me in and let me go I have to show what Ive got.Such is the existence of a second rounder where little is guaranteed but with some tenacity, luck and willingness to play your role you can become a valuable and inexpensive asset.The 6-foot-11 Zimmerman is one of many looking to beat the odds to become the next Draymond Green or Paul Millsap, a second-round gem.In addition to Zimmerman, potential impact second-round picks from this years group include Phoenix Suns point guard Tyler Ulis, Los Angeles Clippers forward Cheick Diallo and Detroit Pistons small forward Michael Gbinije.I think its going well, Zimmerman said following the second game during the Orlando NBA Summer League. A lot of people have been saying how big of a difference it is and obviously it is real physical and fast paced, but I dont think Im lacking anything so its been good.New York Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek, a second-round pick of the Phoenix Suns out of Iowa State in 1986, doesnt believe the perception of what a second-rounder can bring to an NBA team has changed much over the years.I think the second round has allways been the same, thats a guy that has a chance to make the team, but has to show a team what kind of role you can play for them, said Hornacek, who enjoyed a 14-year NBA career as a shooting guard, primarily with the Utah Jazz and Suns.ddddddddddddIts always an uphill battle for second-rounders, but there are a lot of great ones that have made it.But longtime Houston Rockets scout BJ Johnson believes the number of second-rounders who will make an impact will continue to increase in the current climate.They are usually upper classmen who are more mature and seasoned than their first-round counterparts who are most often drafted on potential more so than for their body of work.The first-round guys dont always hit right away, but they are talented but may have other issues, Johnson said. Usually the second-round guys are more mature, so if you do your homework you can get young good players. When they come in their focus is different and to me that is the biggest difference.Johnson said it also comes down to landing in the right situation. Green, for instance, was drafted by a team that uses a lot of motion and allows him to get the ball in a lot of different areas as a power forward. There were questions about if Green had the size to play a post position coming out of Michigan State in 2012.He is now an NBA All-Star and a critical part of the Warriors.Draymond could have gone somewhere else and wouldnt be Draymond, Johnson said. He could have gone somewhere where he is playing behind a slow team. What if Draymond had went to San Antonio? He wouldnt be shooting threes and running around. He fits that team.Then Draymond is one of those guys who have the ingredients to get better because he is tough and he plays both ends.Plus he is a senior and he has been through the wars so he is seasoned. A lot of those first round guys are 18 or 19 years old. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen