Image and video hosting by TinyPic

olesalenfljerseysforcheapauthentic.com/]NFL T-shirts Fro

in
Über uns
28.09.2018 15:42
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

England flirted with humiliation before Moeen Alis unbeaten 41 laid the platform for a 15-run World Twenty20 win over Afghanistan, in Delhi. Eoin Morgans men slumped to 85-7 against the Associate nation after losing three wickets in four balls for no runs before Moeen (41no) and David Willey (20no) shared an unbroken stand of 57 in 5.3 overs - plundering 44 off the final three - to swell the total to 142-7.The collapse brought to mind Englands defeat to the Netherlands in 2014 but there was to be no such embarrassment this time around as Willey (2-23), Moeen (1-17) and Adil Rashid (2-18) combined to limit Afghanistan to 127-9 despite some late, lusty blows from Shafiqullah (35 not out off 20 balls). Nick Knight felt the batting of both David Willey and Moeen Ali was instrumental in Englands victory Englands batting capitulation was swift after James Vince (22) - in for the injured Alex Hales - and Joe Root (12) had rallied following the early dismissal of Jason Roy, bowled by Amir Hamza for five.Vince chipped a return catch to off-spinner Mohammad Nabi (2-17), Eoin Morgan shouldered arms to be bowled first ball and Root was run out amid chaotic scenes as the innings subsided from 42-1 to 42-4. Matt Prior discusses the reasons why England seem to struggle to beat lesser sides at ICC world tournaments Ben Stokes turned the ball away, and Root charged up the wicket going for a single, only to be sent back by his partner, and the fuming Yorkshire batsman was run out by Nabi - the spinner initially knocking the bails off with his body before completing the dismissal by grabbing a stump out of the turf.The rot didnt stop there - Jos Buttler (seven) was brilliantly caught by Nabi, diving forward at short extra cover, off Samiullah Shenwari before Stokes (seven) dragged a googly from 17-year-old leg-spinner Rashid Khan (2-17) onto his stumps, falling onto his backside in the process. Ben Stokes of England looks in disbelief after he is bowled by Rashid Khan From 57-6 Chris Jordan (15) patiently rebuilt with Moeen but then chipped a mistimed shot straight to Khan to leave England 85-7.Moeen and Willey nudged their team past the 100 mark, to ensure England would at least have something to bowl at, before crashing 25 off the 19th over of the innings - Willey launching Hamza for two maximums.Willeys sway continued with the ball as he trapped the dangerous Mohammad Shahzad lbw with his third delivery and skipper Asghar Stanikzai quickly followed, snicking Jordan to Root at slip to make it 12-2. Eoin Morgan felt that England did not get their batting performance right England picked up a third wicket in as many overs as Gulbadin Naib shanked a short ball from Willey to Stokes at extra cover - a brief break in play ensuing as a kite, its string broken, was removed from the outfield.Rashid Khan (15) tried to put wind back in Afghanistans chase, cutting Jordan away for six, but that intent proved his undoing as he drove Moeens fifth ball to Morgan at extra cover. Fellow spinner Adil Rashid also struck in his first over, Noor Ali punching the simplest of return catches back to the leg-spinner to make it 39-5.Shenwari (22) kept the dimmest of hopes alive but when he skied Stokes to Root at extra cover the game - much to Englands obvious relief - was up. Why do England not learn from previous mistakes when playing spin in the sub-continent? The Verdict discuss after England’s batting collapse Watch highlights of England against Afghanistan on Sky Sports 2 from 6pm, then dont miss The Verdict on the same channel at 7pm. Christian Yelich Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Robin Yount Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Jhoulys-Chacin-Kids-Jersey/ . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Jeremy Jeffress Jersey . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Corey Knebel Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks defensive back Jeremy Lane said Monday he will continue to sit for the national anthem when the regular season begins Sunday at home against Miami.After sitting during the anthem in the Seahawks final preseason game last Thursday, Lane said San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick thanked him for his support and his matching gesture.He reached out to me and just told me thank you for standing behind him, Lane said.While Kaepernick and 49ers teammate Eric Reid amended their protest to taking a knee instead of remaining seated for the anthem, Lane said he intends to keep sitting.Lane said he hasnt noticed much in terms of negative response for the decision and that he feels he has support of the team and his teammates in expressing his stance. He spoke with Seattle coach Pete Carroll after his initial gesture in Oakland and Carrolls advice was just be smart.Lane said he hasnt received indication if any teammates will join in his action.I dont know. I dont want to put no pressure on no one, Lane said. Im doing it for me.Lane is in his fifth season with the Seahawks and signed a four-year contract extension to remain with Seattle in the offseason. While his answers were brief on Monday, teammate Michael Bennett was more expansive when asked about Lanes decision.I think its his right to be able to protest, and I think its all right. Theres definitely some issues in America that a lot of people are starting to recognize, Bennett said. I think people have recognized them before, but I think with social media and the things that are going out, the media outlets, everybody has a chance to really show what is going on and their ideas and really having a chance to really protest what they think is wrong with America.dddddddddddd And thats OK.Thats what its about. Its about people having that right to have their voice, and I think its cool that Jeremy Lane is doing what he wants to do.While Kaepernick he intends to donate $1 million to different organizations to help these communities and help these people, Lane -- who makes significantly less than Kaepernick -- said he has not made a decision on any financial support.I havent thought about that, Lane said. Not saying I wont but I havent thought about it.Game notes Carroll said Monday that RB Thomas Rawls looks to be back to full speed and wants to him get a significant number of chances against the Dolphins. This is his second preseason game in a sense, as far as relative to the other guys. So well see how he does. Id love for him to carry the ball quite a bit in this game, and then well know where we stand going into the next week, he said. ... TE Jimmy Graham is also closing in on being ready to play, but Carroll wouldnt guarantee his availability for the Dolphins. Were going one day at a time with the thought that hes going to play. Thats our thought, Carroll said. Well find out how that works out with no goal in mind really at this point. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen