Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ve an incredible amount of talent as we have see

in
Über uns
28.09.2018 15:44
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Royals have a new man at the top of their batting order as they continue their series with the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night.After contemplating the move for a while, manager Ned Yost moved hot-hitting Paulo Orlando to the leadoff slot, while dropping Alcides Escobar to eighth.It was Orlandos first time batting atop the order this season. He did bat there for two games last year in April against Oakland, going 1-for-7 with a walk. Escobar had batted leadoff in 82 of the first 112 games.Paulo has been swinging the bat good, but we were waiting a little bit to get a little more offense out of the middle of our lineup cause if you can get on, but if you dont get driven in it doesnt do you any good, Yost said.I feel like (Eric) Hosmer and (Kendrys) Morales are swinging the bats better now, so we just decided to give it a shot.Orlando, hitting .366 after the All-Star break, led off Tuesdays first inning with a double, the Royals first leadoff double since June 12 and the first extra-base hit off White Sox ace left-hander Chris Sale to open a game since May 12, 2015, a Jose Segura triple.The White Sox beat the Royals 7-5 in 10 innings for their first victory in four games this season at Kauffman Stadium. The Royals are 7-3 against the White Sox this season.The White Sox placed designate hitter and outfielder Avisail Garcia on the 60-day disabled list before the game Tuesday with a sprained right knee. Garcia joins eight others on the teams DL.Very bad timing, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. With the way he started to swing the bat and what he was showing, I mean, he was going to get an extended run to just see what he could do out there.I kind of think its a missed opportunity in a way, but I dont think he intentionally did anything. Its unfortunate, especially with what he was starting to do with the bat.Garcia said he heard his knee pop while he was stretching before his second at-bat Saturday.He said he put his foot over, tried to just stretch, Ventura said. He felt something pop. Sunday it was pretty swollen, so they went and got some pictures done on it. They realized he has a strain there.The White Sox recalled outfielder Jason Coats from Triple-A Charlotte to take Garcias roster spot.Every time that I start hitting again, something happens, Garcia said. Same thing, I was doing better, I was feeling really good. My hamstring, I hurt my hamstring and missed eight days. Now, again, Ive got more playing time and now, my knee.Left-hander Jose Quintana, who has had little success against the Royals, starts Wednesday. He is 0-2 with a 4.40 in two starts this year against Kansas City, allowing seven runs in 14 1/3 innings. In 20 career starts against the Royals, he is 1-8 with a 4.28 ERA.Quintana, however, has been pitching well recently, going 4-0 with a 2.27 ERA in his past six starts.Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer has only a .179 batting average off Quintana in 59 at-bats, but has two home runs and 10 RBI. Paulo Orlando is 6-for-16 (.375) while catcher Salvador Perez has a .353 average, 18-for-51, with two home runs and eight RBI.The Royals start right-hander Ian Kennedy, who limited Tampa Bay to one hit in six scoreless innings in his previous start, a no-decision against the Rays. He lost on June 10 in his only start this season against the White Sox. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Mark-Duper-Jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Alterraun-Verner-Jersey/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Lawrence-Timmons-Jersey/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Matt-Moore-Jersey/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Dan-Marino-Jersey/ .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche.Hosts England will face Australia, New Zealand and Bangladesh in their group for next years ICC Champions Trophy. The tournament schedule was unveiled at The Kia Oval on Wednesday, precisely one year before the opening fixture at the home of Surrey, which pits England against Bangladesh.The eight-team event will take place over nearly three weeks, finishing on June 18 with the final, which also takes place at The Kia Oval. Eoin Morgans England and Australia will meet in the Champions Trophy next year Group B features India, Pakistan, South Africa and Sri Lanka - current Twenty20 world champions West Indies failed to qualify for the event.Englands clash with Australia will be their last game in the group stages, taking place on June 10 at Edgbaston, and they face New Zealand in Cardiff four days earlier.The mouth-watering clash between India and Pakistan will also be hosted at Edgbaston on June 4 - it will be both sides first game in the tournament. India and Pakistan will come up against one another at Edgbaston next June One-day captain Eoin Morgan is keen to first claim revenge on Bangladesh, who beat England at the World Cup in Australia last year, when the 50-over team was at just about its lowest ebb.Since then, England have been narrowly beaten in one-day series by Australia and South Africa, beaten Pakistan and made it to the World Twenty20 final.He told Sky Sports News HQ: That game sits pretty close in my memory. It was a day when they played better than us. Morgan feels England have built momentum since their World Cup disappointment This tournament will mark two years since the squad has been together and, looking forward to the 2019 World Cup, its a veery important step for us.ddddddddddddWe take a huge amount of confidence into the summer. The experience within itself creates a lot of belief within the side and I think that is very important for a young side.We have an incredible amount of talent as we have seen over the last 12 months or so. Weve seen some young guns come out and perform at their best, and thats been a huge testament to the culture we have created. ICC chief David Richardson feels the United Kingdom is an ideal host for big cricket events The United Kingdom will host three major events before the end of the decade, with the Champions Trophy followed straight after by the Womens World Cup, and then the next World Cup in 2019.And ICC chief executive David Richardson feels England and Wales are ideal hosts for such events.Richardson added: The beauty of playing events in the United Kingdom is the cultural diversity that does exist, and for some [visiting] teams its almost like they are playing at home. Surreys Kia Oval will host the Champions Trophy final That goes for all the teams, there are lots of South Africans here, New Zealanders and Australians, and of course people from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.The ICC tournaments provide some much needed context. Its great to win a series against a particular team, but in the bigger scheme of things, series by series they get lost in the wash. For an ICC event, its a bit like winning The Masters or Wimbledon.The ICC Champions Trophy 2017 is not just an ODI competition, it carries a great deal of value since it is being played just three months before the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 qualification cut-off date. As such, every point earned here could be crucial. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen