Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ed in July, a month after allegedly grabbing thre

in
Über uns
29.09.2018 15:22
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps have signed defender Andy OBrien to a one-year contract extension. Since arriving in Vancouver on Aug. 1, 2012, the six-foot-three centre-back has made 24 starts in 25 appearances in just over a year. This season, OBrien has started all 17 of his appearances, including all four Amway Canadian Championship matches. "I am extremely happy to sign a contract extension," said OBrien. "I am enjoying my time in Vancouver and being a member of Whitecaps FC." Prior to joining the Whitecaps, the 34-year-old defender made nearly 500 appearances with English clubs including Premier League sides Bradford, Newcastle, Portsmouth and Bolton. The dual British-Irish citizen also played in the UEFA Champions League with Newcastle United and was a member of the Republic of Irelands 2002 FIFA World Cup squad. "Andy has been an important member of the club both on and off the pitch since joining the Caps last summer," said Whitecaps FC head coach Martin Rennie. "I am very pleased that we have locked up Andy for another year." Also Thursday, the Whitecaps announced that striker Corey Hertzog will join NASL side FC Edmonton on loan. Patrick Corbin Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Ketel Marte Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Taijuan-Walker-Kids-Jersey/ . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Jeff Mathis Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Shelby Miller Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Saying his recent off-ice legal problems come with the territory of being a professional athlete, Buffalo Sabres forward Evander Kane acknowledged Thursday that he needs to be more careful when putting himself in potentially troublesome situations.These things unfortunately happen more often than not, and theyre becoming more and more prevalent each and every day if you look around other sports, Kane said. For me, its trying to stay out of that kind of stuff and kind of picking my spots better.Kane spoke during an eight-plus-minute interview session with reporters after joining Sabres teammates in reporting for the start of training camp. The comments were the first hes made publicly following a tumultuous offseason.He was arrested in July, a month after allegedly grabbing three women by the hair and neck in separate instances during an altercation at a downtown Buffalo bar. Kane, who was forcibly removed from the bar by security staff, has pleaded not guilty to four counts of noncriminal harassment, one count of disorderly conduct and one count of misdemeanor trespass.The 25-year-old is also being sued by a 21-year-old woman who claimed he seriously injured her during an attack in his hotel room in December.Last week, Kane filed a counterclaim against the woman, saying her suit is meant solely to harass him and calling her allegations a sham.Kane said he has not been distracted by the legal issues.Ive been focused on hockey all summer, he said. I really havent put too much thought or emphasis on the other stuff.Sabres captain Brian Gionta said Kane must do better because he represents the team.ddddddddddddI would hope that he wants to stay a little more low-profile around things, Gionta said. Hopefully, hes still maturing as an individual off the ice.Kane said he is maturing.Well, I turned 25 on Aug. 2. Im getting older, he said. Im maturing just as everybody else is. And I think every year and every day you mature as a person.Kane said hes not had any conversations with Sabres management or heard from the NHL about his legal issues.Following his arrest in August, the league issued a statement saying it will monitor the legal proceedings before determining whether Kane will face disciplinary action. The NHL added that, if necessary, it could direct Kane to the NHL/NHL Players Associations behavioral health professionals for evaluation and counseling.In July, Sabres general manager Tim Murray said Kane needs to behave better regardless of whether hes cleared of the allegations.Kane also ran into trouble with the Sabres, who suspended him for one game in February after he slept in and missed practice. It happened a day after pictures surfaced on social media of Kane celebrating in Toronto after attending the NBA All-Star Game.The fourth player selected in the 2009 draft, Kane completed his first season in Buffalo after being acquired in a multiplayer trade with Winnipeg in February 2015. He scored 20 goals and had 15 assists in 65 games last season. China Womens NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen