Image and video hosting by TinyPic

seysforfree.com/]NFL Jerseys Outlet[/url] [url=http://ww

in
Über uns
03.10.2018 16:32
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Darts fan Paul Gascoigne has tipped Michael van Gerwen to be Phil Taylor’s biggest Premier League threat. The football legend enjoyed a night in Bournemouth watching the oches finest in action, with Taylor confirming his spot at the top of the table and Van Gerwen winning twice.Gazza thinks that second-placed Van Gerwen is the only player capable of knocking Taylor off top spot. (MVG is) an unbelievable kid whos just come through and thrown darts like the way I played - hes got his heart on his sleeve! Paul Gascoigne If Phil plays the way he can do, I think no-one can stop him, Gascoigne told the PDC.But hes some player as well, Van Gerwen, an unbelievable kid whos just come through and thrown darts like the way I played - hes got his heart on his sleeve. Highlights as Phil Taylor beat Robert Thornton in Bournemouth Gascoigne remembered losing a one-sided darts match to Taylor many years ago in Stoke pub that turned him into a lifelong fan.He said: Phil beat me on his knees - it was unbelievable! The things hes achieved are unbelievable. Darts is massive now and its all down to Phil, and what Mr Hearn has done.Its a great sport and its taken off all around the world. Everywhere they go its a full house, which is incredible. I missed the one last year and said Id definitely come this year - I love my darts.Watch Premier League Darts next Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports Zack Wheeler Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Jay Bruce Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Devin-Mesoraco-Kids-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Yoenis Cespedes Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Indias Anirban Lahiri shot a 7-under 65 on Saturday to take a four-stroke lead in the CIMB Classic.Coming off a playoff loss last week in the Asian Tours Macau Open, Lahiri had a 19-umnder 197 total after opening with consecutive 66s at TPC Kuala Lumpur. He had nine birdies and double bogey Saturday in the tournament sanctioned by the PGA Tour and the Asian Tour.Defending champion Justin Thomas had a 71 to drop into a tie for second with Scotlands Russell Knox (68). Thomas started the back nine bogey-double bogey-bogey, parred the 13th and birdied the final five.Derek Fathauer (68), James Hahn (69) and Hideki Matsuyama (69) were 14 under.Ryan Moore, the 2013 and 2014 winner, was tied for 17th at 10 under after a 70.BLUE BAY LPGAHAINAN, China -- Jessica Korda caught Minjee Lee in the Blue Bay LPGA. Ariya Jutanugarn made up even more ground to move into contention for her sixth victory of the season.Korda shot a 6-under 66 at Jian Lake to make up seven strokes on Lee for a share of the lead, and Jutanugarn had a 65 to cut her deficit from 10 to two shots and get in the final grroup Sunday.ddddddddddddIn hot and mostly calm conditions four days after Typhoon Sarika hit the South China Sea beach resort, Korda had five birdies in a six-hole stretch and got up-and-down for another on the par-5 18th.Lee had a 73, also getting up-and-down for birdie on 18 to match Korda at 11-under 205. The 20-year-old Australian began the day six strokes ahead after shooting 65-67 the first two rounds.The second-ranked Jutanugarn had the best round of the day on the course with difficult to hit valleys and plateaus on the large greens. The 20-year-old Thai star leads the tour in victories and tops the player of the year points race.PORTUGAL MASTERSVILAMOURA, Portugal -- Denmarks Anders Hansen shot a 9-under 62 for a share of the Portugal Masters lead with Finlands Mikko Korhonen.The 46-year-old Hansen had an 18-under 195 total at Oceanico Victoria. Hes playing a part-time schedule this season.Korhonen had a 64. Irelands Padraig Harrington was a stroke back after a 67. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen