Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapjerseys.com/]Cheap NFL T-shirts[

in
Über uns
06.10.2018 13:04
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

FRISCO, Texas -- Tony Romos speech Tuesday was viewed by some as a concession speech, but not by?Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones.Its not a goodbye, Jones said Thursday. I think Tony has got five years left of really competing for a Super Bowl. I believe Tony will be the quarterback on a Super Bowl team. I believe that strongly. Were talking generic now, and I have no plans for him not to be part of the Dallas Cowboys. Not a consideration.Romo will be active for the first time this season against the Baltimore Ravens as Dak Prescotts backup after missing the first nine games because of a compression fracture in his back suffered on Aug. 25.Jones said its possible that even with Prescotts top play, Romo will remain with the team through the end of his contract. Romo is signed through 2019.Many have speculated that Romo will play elsewhere in 2017 because of the success the Cowboys have had with Prescott. The Cowboys have the NFLs best record at 8-1, and Prescott has 14 touchdown passes and just two interceptions. He has also run for four touchdowns.Its very tenable for me to see on a long-term basis us being strong at quarterback, Jones said. Thats where we are with these two.While tenable, it might not be realistic.Romo is set to make $14 million and count $24.7 million against the salary cap next year. Prescott has a $540,000 base salary next year with a $635,848 cap number. Releasing or trading Romo would result in a $5.1 million cap savings, but he would still count $19.6 million against the cap.Jones said Prescott has played well enough through eight games to withstand a poor half or couple of games for the Cowboys not to switch to Romo.While the Cowboys did not allow Romo the chance to compete for the starting job in practice, they are giving him some first-team snaps in practice, but Jones said that was not a concession made to the franchises all-time leader in passing yards and touchdowns.In the Jason Garrett era, the starter took all of the practice snaps with the first team, save when Romo sat out of Wednesday practices in 2014 and 15 to rest his twice surgically repaired back. This year, Mark Sanchez received just one series of work with the starters each Friday in the first nine weeks of the season.Its just a way to be ready, Jones said. I really dont want to sit here and think that we got two quarterbacks ready to play and one of them not be ready because he didnt take some snaps out there.The Cowboys are not taking away snaps from Prescott but adding snaps at the end of each team period.I think in this particular case you cant afford not to have Tony ready, Jones said.Jones called Romos speech poignant and so genuine and said the organization is benefiting from how Romo has handled the new role.If something were to happen to Prescott, he believes Romo will be ready.He is turning it on, Jones said. What you saw the other day in my mind was him turning it on. He is vested completely in being a part of a winning team. He has made that real clear. He wants to do any and everything he can do. The old adage, if we asked him to be the water boy, he wants to drown them with the water. Rodrigo Bentancur Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Carlo Pinsoglio Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Mattia-De-Sciglio-Jersey/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Blaise Matuidi Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. BOSTON -- David Ortiz celebrated two milestones on one hit and the Boston Red Sox survived two very close calls.Ortizs solo homer in the fifth inning Friday night was his 2,000th hit with Boston and 522nd career home run, moving into sole possession of 19th place on baseballs all-time list and breaking a tie he held with a trio of Hall of Famers including Red Sox great Ted Williams.The man did it all, Ortiz said of Williams after Bostons 5-4 win over the Los Angeles Angels on Friday night.Ortiz and Mookie Betts had three hits apiece for the Red Sox, who held on after a taking a 5-0 lead and handed the Angels their fourth straight loss and 10th in 11 games. Brock Holt had two doubles in his return to the lineup after missing more than a month with a concussion.C.J. Cron hit a grand slam for the Angels, who lost yet another game and a crucial ninth-inning challenge.Los Angeles nearly scored the tying run in the ninth but Mike Trout had to stop at third on Daniel Navas ground-rule double down the right-field line that bounced over the short wall. The Angels challenged, saying a fan touched the ball while it was still in play, but after a brief video review the call on the field stood.I dont know what theyre looking at in New York, but that ball is absolutely in the field of play when that fan touches it, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. Absolutely. Its a joke.Craig Kimbrel finished up for his 17th save. Knuckleballer Steven Wright (9-5) got the win despite struggling with his control when the rain got heavy in the sixth. The rain delayed the game for 1 hour, 35 minutes.The Angels had the potential tying run on third in the eighth when Johnny Giavotella tripled to left-center with one out. The Angels tried getting him home with a safety squeeze that reliever Koji Uehara foiled with a great defensive play. Uehara scooped up Carlos Perezs bunt and flipped the ball with his glove to Christian Vazquez in time to tag Giavotella at the plate.Key play that takes you back to spring training, Boston manager John Farrell said. Thats something you do repetitively for 45 plus days and it showed up to be a pivotal play.Ortiz hadnt homered since tying Williams, Willie McCovey and Frank Thomas on June 17 against Seattle.dddddddddddd. Ortiz broke the tie with a line drive to right to put Boston up 3-0 in the fifth.Jackie Bradley Jr. followed with a single and scored on a double by Holt, who scored on a single by Vazquez to put Boston up 5-0.The rain started after Ortizs homer and was falling steadily by the top of the sixth, when Wrights shutout bid unraveled quickly. The knuckleballer struggled in the weather and the Angels loaded the bases with nobody out for Cron, who drove a 3-2 pitch over the Green Monster.Just looking for a pitch in the zone and I think I got it, Cron said. Its cool. Any first in this league is awesome.That was all for Wright, who allowed four runs on eight hits, walked three and struck out three.Jhoulys Chacin (2-5) allowed five runs on 12 hits in just 4 2/3 innings.NEXT UPNow alone at 19th on the all-time home run list, Ortiz trails No. 18 Jimmie Foxx (534) by a dozen and Mickey Mantle (536) for 17th. Ortiz, who is planning to retire at the end of the season, said he isnt looking at his statistics.One day I will, but right now I dont have time, he said.GOOD KIDBoston RF Beets had a much lighter outlook on Navas ground-rule double and the young fan who touched the ball.I think that ball was going to come back in play and obviously Trout is probably going to score on that ball, Betts said. Fortunately, he has pretty good hand eye coordination.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: LHP Andrew Heaney (torn ulnar collateral ligament) underwent Tommy John surgery in Los Angeles, likely sidelining him until the 2018 season.Red Sox: Holt was activated and start in left field, his first game since going on the concussion DL as of May 19. Holt had one of the defensive plays of the night in the fourth when he threw out Cron at second as he tried to stretch a line drive into a double.UP NEXTAngels: LHP Hector Santiago (4-4, 5.27) returns after getting tagged for six runs on seven hits and walks in a no-decision Sunday against Oakland.Red Sox: RHP Clay Buchholz (3-8, 5.90) is 0-2 in his return to the rotation after spending a few weeks in the bullpen. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen