Image and video hosting by TinyPic

flcheapjerseys.com/]Cheap NFL T-shirts[/url]

in
Über uns
07.10.2018 11:49
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- When the GPS Myles Garrett wears during practice let Kevin Sumlin know he was running almost 22 mph on Wednesday, Texas A&Ms coach knew his star defensive end was finally healthy.On Saturday Garrett showed that what he can do when he isnt ailing, finishing with a career-high 4 1/2 sacks to help No. 25 Texas A&M get back on track with a 23-10 win over UTSA.Twenty-two mph is ridiculous. I hadnt seen that in a while, Sumlin said. He was smiling. He was bouncing around and you could just tell by his face because he hasnt been in a good mood. Hes been frustrated.Jake Hubenak threw for 248 yards and a touchdown to help the Aggies (8-3; No. 23 AP) get a victory they desperately needed after consecutive losses to Mississippi State and Mississippi ruined their shot at the College Football Playoff.Garrett had missed two games and was limited in several others because of a high ankle sprain. He finished with eight tackles, broke up a pass and forced a fumble. Instead of limping as he has been in recent weeks, Garrett was harassing UTSAs two quarterbacks all game.It was great to finally be able to move and get off close to how I wanted to, he said. I just demonstrated what level I can play at when Im close to being healthy.He further showed his ankle was fine when he batted down a pass in the second quarter and celebrated with a spirited dance. He had another big play in the fourth quarter when he sacked Jared Johnson to force a fumble, which A&M recovered.Garrett has 8 1/2 sacks this season to give him 32 1/2 for his career, making him the eighth player in Southeastern Conference history with at least 30 career sacks. His 4 1/2 sacks on Saturday were second in school history behind a five-sack day by Alex Morris in 1987, and he moved in front of Hall of Famer Reggie White for sixth-most career sacks in SEC history.They are phenomenal at the defensive end position, UTSA coach Frank Wilson said.Sumlin raved about Garrett playing through his injury. He was especially impressed with his work considering he will likely be one of the top picks if he declares for the NFL draft.A guy that has as bright a future as he has to play in a situation where he could have just said: `Im going to save myself until Im ready to go, Sumlin said. It says a lot about what kind of person he is ... what kind of teammate he is and how much he cares about this team and wanting to win.The Roadrunners cut the lead to 3 points early in the second quarter after a one-handed touchdown grab by Josh Stewart. The Aggies then scored the next 13 points, capped by a 47 yard run by Trayveon Williams to make it 23-7 in the third quarter.UTSA (5-6) was led by Johnson, who threw for 186 yards and a touchdown.THE TAKEAWAYUTSA: The Roadrunners, who have had a football team only since 2011, showed theyve made a lot of progress by keeping things close. But in the end they just arent yet on the level to deal with the size and speed of a team like Texas A&M.TEXAS A&M: The Aggies did what they were supposed to do against a lesser opponent, but Hubenak and the offense will need to be sharper when they return to SEC play next week.Hes been effective for what weve asked him to do, Sumlin said. His biggest characteristic right now is hes finding the playmakers.CHASING 1,000Williams had 11 carries for 80 yards to leave him 44 yards shy of becoming the first true freshman at the school to rush for 1,000 yards. Sumlin said Williams was a bit frustrated in the first half when he couldnt get much going and the coach told him if he was patient he would break a big run on Saturday. After his touchdown carry he said to Sumlin: I have to listen more.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Aggies could move up a couple of spots in the poll after losses to a handful of teams ahead of them on Saturday, but dont look for them to make too much of a jump from this non-conference victory.UP NEXTUTSA: The Roadrunners will look to become bowl eligible for the first time when they host Charlotte on Saturday.TEXAS A&M : The Aggies face a quick turnaround, wrapping up the regular season Thursday night when they host No. 16 LSU. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Jt-Thomas-Jersey/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Rhett-Ellison-Jersey/ . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-John-Jerry-Jersey/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Shane-Vereen-Jersey/ . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Andrew-Adams-Jersey/ . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Ryan Succop didnt try a warm-up field goal longer that 49 yards on Sunday at frigid Arrowhead Stadium.The?Tennessee Titans?place-kicker didnt figure there was much of a point to it.And Succop was short from 53 yards on the final play of regulation -- but it was washed away by?Kansas City Chiefs?coach Andy Reids timeout. Given a second chance, Succop found the range and lifted the Titans to a 19-17 win that improved their record to 8-6.I felt like I hit the first one good, and when it came up short, there was a second in my mind where I wasnt sure if I could even reach from there, said Succop, who played for the Chiefs from 2009 to 2013. So on the second one, I kind of just had to throw technique out the window a little bit and really go after it and hit it as hard as I could.During the timeout, Succop said he re-tied the shoe on his plant foot to prepare to go at the kick extra hard.Earlier, Succop and special-teams coach Steve Hoffman concluded the kickers maximum distance was probably 47 or 48 yards.At the point of the deciding kick, the Titans could already have been tied and still assured of heading to overtime if Succop had missed the 53-yard attempt.dddddddddddd. But earlier in the fourth quarter, Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey had his offense try for a two-point conversion after Derrick Henrys second touchdown with 3:12 remaining, rather than having Succop attempt the extra point. The Chiefs covered a play that had Marcus Mariota looking to the right flat, and he wound up with a short incompletion.Tennessee got the ball down 17-16 and moved 40 yards in 1:07 to set up Succops heroics.Reflecting on the 53-yard field goal, Succop said that if given 10 chances at the kick, I dont know if I could make one.He did, though.Titans equipment man Matt Thompson retrieved the ball for Succop, and when the kicker got his hands on it, gloveless, in the locker room, he and punter?Brett Kern?marveled at just how cold it still was.Reid was left to second-guess his timeout.Listen, it didnt work, Reid said. Ive got to do better on that. It backfired. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen