Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u][code][/code][quote][/quote][spoiler][/spoiler][url ][/url][img][/img][video][/video]

in
Über uns
07.10.2018 11:49
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Parramatta continue to shore up their future with Kiwi Test hard man Manu Mau re-signing until the end of 2019.Mau joins the likes of Corey Norman, Danny Wicks, Kenny Edwards, Isaac De Gois and Brad Takairangi in committing his future to the club, accepting a two-year contract extension.The hard-hitting back-rower was signed until the end of 2017 however the club moved to lock him up long-term.It was important for our club that Manu remains with us in the long-term and I am very pleased that we have been able to achieve this, Eels coach Brad Arthur said.Not only with him but with a number of our key players over the past few weeks.After emerging from the salary cap saga, the club has locked down many of their key players for the next several years.They have also signed promising ex-South Sydney prop Nathan Brown and George Jennings, the highly-rated brother of Eels and NSW speedster Michael Jennings.Mau was a revelation after debuting for the Eels in 2014 and this year earned his first Test cap with New Zealand. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Brent-Urban-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Tony-Jefferson-Jersey/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Terrell-Suggs-Jersey/ . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Tyus-Bowser-Jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Nick-Boyle-Jersey/ . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. A few minutes before the start of Friday mornings 10,000-meter race, Almaz Ayana, a 24-year-old distance runner from Ethiopia, kneeled on the track and quickly made a cross over her chest. When the prerecorded sound of a gunshot rang through Rios Olympic Stadium, the mass of 37 runners took off and swiftly separated into two groups; Ayana and the defending champion from Ethiopia, Tirunesh Dibaba, ran in the first pack.For a dozen or so laps, they loped along in an orderly line, as though they were queuing up for coffee. Then, at the 5,200-meter mark, the front-runners prepared to lap some of the runners who lagged behind -- and Ayana broke free.Like a getaway car weaving through traffic, she swerved around the laggards, leaving the rest of the leaders in blind, hopeless pursuit. As the competition wore on, Ayana pulled farther and farther ahead, eventually setting a new world record in the 10,000-meter race: 29 minutes, 17.45 seconds.It was just her second time ever competing in the event.The first occurred just over a month ago, when the newcomer took on Dibaba at the Ethiopian Olympic trials in Hengelo, Netherlands. The results shocked the distance community -- not just because it was Ayanas first official race, but also because it was the first time that Dibaba, one of the most lauded distance runners in history, lost a 10,000-meter race. Before that day, the 31-year-old three-time gold medalist had competed in the event 11 times and won them all. Then came Ayana.Dibaba, who was returning from a hiatus after having a son, is royalty in the racing world. Her cousin, Derartu Tulu, was the first black African woman to win an Olympic gold medal. Dibabas older sister, Ejegayehu, took silver in Athens. Their younger sister, Genzebe, is tapped to win the 1,500-meter race next week. According to a profile in Vogue, the sisters are celebrities in Ethiopia, where they travel by car to avoid being mobbed. Tiruneshs wedding to fellow distance runner Sileshi Sihine was shown on national television, and the couple is opening a luxury hotel this fall.Tirunesh Dibaba lives in the capital city of Addis Ababa, but she grew up in Bekoji, a rural mountain community of about 16,000 people thats produced an extraordinary number of Olympians. The towns runners have won 10 gold medals in track and field, more than eentire countries.dddddddddddd. Ayana was raised in the same area, admiring the legendary sisters from afar. When I was very young, green and wet, I was thinking of the Dibaba family, she said after the race.Dibaba, who called Ayana her lovely young sister, said she was pleased with the results. But she admitted that the pace gave her problems. In my experience, it was very difficult, she said.Unlike sprints, which have a less complicated mandate (run fast!), the 10,000-meter race requires a great deal of strategy; a moderate pace benefits runners like Dibaba, who is known for her furious kick at the end. The event poses an excruciating test of both endurance and speed. Competitors must run 25 laps quickly, but carefully, so that they dont melt into exhaustion -- which is why Ayanas fluid, relentless gait, especially after her surge at the halfway point, was so stunning.Afterward, one journalist mused aloud: I was like ... does she think this is a 5K?Almost immediately, the results invited skepticism. Ayana hadnt just beaten Wang Junxias record, she had annihilated it, topping the 1993 time by 15 seconds. It was a shocking outcome, especially given that Junxia later admitted to participating in Chinas doping program. After the race, Swedish runner Sarah Lahti, who finished 12th, told the newspaper Expressen that she didnt believe Ayana was 100 percent. She added: I cannot say that she is not clean, but there is a little doubt.When asked about the allegations, Ayana smiled. My doping is my training, she said. My doping is Jesus.For Ayana, the race began with a prayer and ended with a call to worship. At the 8,000-meter mark, she was so far in front of the pack, the stadium began to stir; applause followed behind her, rippling through the crowd like a sonic wave. When she hit the final stretch, the old world-record time flashed on a screen near the medal stand, reminding the audience of what was at stake. Everyone rose and cheered.Afterward, once she had crossed the finish line and learned what she had accomplished, Ayana waited patiently for Dibaba, who would finish in third. The young Ethiopian had easily outraced the legend and the rest of the group.And history, too. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen