Image and video hosting by TinyPic

.Sent off as the 8-5 second choice be

in
Über uns
17.04.2018 14:46
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

If its up to Shaquille ONeal, his son will play college basketball for LSUs Johnny Jones, Michigan States Tom Izzo or Kentuckys John Calipari.During his weekly podcast, ONeal said he wants Shareef ONeal (ranked 51st in the 2018 class per RecruitingNation) to play for coaches who can help him reach the NBA and develop more discipline.He said the three schools and coaches he favors would all prove beneficial to the career of the 6-foot-8, 205-pound junior who currently has an offer from USC.I would like my son to play for a coach thats going to teach him next-level stuff, ONeal said on Mondays edition of The Big Podcast With Shaq. I have three in mind: Johnny Jones, LSU, because I know him personally, Calipari and the coach from Michigan State ... Tom Izzo. Ive told my son many times, its your decision and it is [his] decision. ... I need somebody thats gonna curse him out, treat him like a man. Those three guys are the ones I would like him to play for.Shareef ONeal recently told 247Sports.com, however, that his father prefers Kentucky over the other schools.My dad actually wants me to lean towards Kentucky, Shareef ONeal told the site. He has a good friendship with the coach there. I know a lot about that school because a lot of kids dream about going there. I like their style of play.ONeal didnt deny his sons claim.Ive said that, he said on the podcast. The reason why Kentucky [was] because the potential my father saw in me and him knowing that I was gonna go to the next level, I definitely see it in Shareef. The reason why he trusted me with Dale Brown was because he knew Dale Brown could get me to that next level. Not playing-wise or coaching-wise ... discipline-wise.ONeal also said he refuses to steer his son to any school but joked about the perks of attending his alma mater.LSU pays very well, he said. Im just playing. Im just playing. Jonas Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Miranda Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/world-cup-giuliano-football-jersey/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Marquinhos Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Casemiro Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. WILKES-BARRE, Pa. -- Always B Miki won Saturdays $500,000 Ben Franklin Stakes for older pacers, defeating Freaky Feet Pete by three-quarters of a length in 1:47 at The Downs at Mohegan Sun Pocono.Wiggle It Jiggleit finished third.Always B Mikis time equaled the fastest mile in harness racing history on a five-eighths-mile racetrack. Always B Miki, who also won in 1:47 last week at Pocono, shares the record with Sweet Lou.Trained by Jimmy Takter and driven by David Miller, thee 5-year-old Always B Miki has won five of seven races this year and nine of 11 since returning from injury last October.dddddddddddd He is owned by Bluewood Stable, Roll The Dice Stable, and Christina Takter. He has earned $1.56 million.Sent off as the 8-5 second choice behind favorite Wiggle It Jiggleit, Always B Miki paid $5.20, $3.00 and $2.20. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen