Image and video hosting by TinyPic

www.stitchedmlbjerseys.com/]Wholesale NFL White J

in
Über uns
10.10.2018 15:02
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Three of Tony Cingranis 15 starts have come against the Brewers, and he knows Milwaukee cant lay off his high fastball. He threw it repeatedly Thursday night and it translated to another impressive outing by the rookie left-hander. Joey Votto hit a tiebreaking homer in the sixth inning and Cingrani pitched solidly into the seventh, lifting the Cincinnati Reds to a 2-1 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday night. Cingrani struck out nine in 6 1-3 innings, with the Brewers going down swinging on all but one strikeout. "They swung at it the last two times I faced them, and they kept swinging at it, so I kept throwing it there," he said. The Reds have won five straight and 10 of 13. Cingrani (6-2) allowed only a second-inning home run to Khris Davis. In eight starts since rejoining the rotation on July 3, he is 3-2 with a 2.12 ERA. "The Pirates lost, so we picked up another game on them, it was really big," he said of the Reds pulling within 2 1/2 games of NL Central-leading Pittsburgh. Cingrani scattered four hits and one walk. "Hes confident, hes not intimidated by anybody," Reds manager Dusty Baker said. "This is how you want your players to be, especially rookies. He wanted to make this team out of spring training. Hes full of determination and desire, and a lot of confidence." In the teams last seven games, Reds starters are 4-1 with a 1.35 ERA. Aroldis Chapman worked the ninth for his 30th save in 34 chances. Vottos homer on a changeup was the only earned run allowed by Kyle Lohse (8-8) in seven innings. The right-hander also allowed an unearned run on five hits and four walks with four strikeouts in seven innings. "It wasnt a very good one," Lohse said of the changeup to Votto. "I didnt quite get the grip and I just tried to throw it down and away. It didnt have any life on it." Brewers All-Star centre fielder Carlos Gomez sprained his right knee while making a leaping catch at the centre field wall in the fourth inning. Gomez robbed Brandon Phillips of a likely extra-base hit, and crashed awkwardly to the ground with his right knee bent under his body and his right hip hitting the base of the wall in the fourth inning. The team said Gomez would undergo an MRI on the knee Friday. Gomez said doctors told him an initial exam didnt show a serious injury, but there was pain in his knee when he tried to run. "When I start walking around, it starts to feel better but when I try to run, my knee doesnt let me," Gomez said. Milwaukee took a 1-0 lead when Davis hit a 3-2 pitch from Cingrani three rows from the top of the left field bleachers in the second. It was Davis fifth homer in his first 49 at-bats this year. The Reds tied the score 1-all in the fifth with an unearned run. Devin Mesoraco hit a bouncer up the middle, and Jeff Bianchis throw pulled first baseman Juan Francisco into the runners path and they collided at the bag. Mesoraco landed on top of Francisco as the ball scooted away. "He was a good cushion," Mesoraco said. He playfully patted Francisco twice on the side before first base coach Billy Hatcher emphatically told him to sprint to second, reaching on Bianchis throwing error. "He was right in the baseline and I had nowhere to go," Mesoraco said of Francisco. "I thought he caught it, and Hatch said, Go ahead! Go ahead! so I got up and went to second as quick as I could." Zack Cozart hit the next pitch from Lohse to centre for a single. Logan Schafers one-hop throw beat Mesoraco to the plate by several steps, but catcher Jonathan Lucroy couldnt handle the bounce and he scored to tie the game. Votto then led off the sixth with his 18th homer of the year to give the Reds the lead for good. NOTES: Gomez is batting .288 with 18 home runs and 55 RBI in 114 games. He was selected to his first All-Star game this season. ... Chapman had 38 saves in 2012, his first year as the teams closer. ... Bianchi saved two runs in the first with a leaping grab in the outfield to rob Ryan Ludwick of a hit with two outs and the bases loaded. ... The Brewers are 11-25 against left-handed starters. ... Brewers 3B Aramis Ramirez is hitless in nine at-bats since returning from the DL on Tuesday. Sam Vigneault Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Zach Werenski Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/ .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Lukas Sedlak Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Scott Harrington Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. RIO DE JANEIRO -- University of Oregon multisport star Devon Allen finished fifth in the mens 110-meter hurdles final Tuesday in Rio de Janeiro in the first time the Americans have been shut out of a medal in the event.Omar McLeod, the world indoor champion, converted his season dominance of the 110m hurdles into an Olympic gold medal, a first for Jamaica in the event.Add the hurdles to the growing list of things the tiny Caribbean Island is dominating. McLeod said he fed off the medal-winning performances of Usain Bolt in the mens 100 and Elaine Thompson (gold) and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce (bronze) in the womens 100.You see them go out and represent themselves and represent their country, have fun -- and they win. They harness medals, McLeod said. You want to do the same thing. Its contagious. You want to feel how it feels. I felt how it feels.Could McLeod turn into the Bolt of the hurdles?Well see, he said. The feeling is indescribable. I dont know whats going through my mind right now. I need to go back and just recite it a couple times, saying, Youre an Olympic champion.McLeod, who was a track standout at the University of Arkansas before turning pro, gained the lead quickly and pulled away as he won in 13.05 seconds.?Cuban-born Orlando Ortega of Spain took silver in 13.17 seconds, and Dimitri Bascou of France won bronze in 13.24. Ortega gave Spain its first medal in track and field since 2004.I was just thinking, Come on. Go. Go finish, Ortega said. I see the [big screen] TV and see my second place. I cant believe this moment.Allen said he didnt run the technical race hed hoped for but was proud of a top-five finish.?For it being my first international competition, as well as my first Olympics, I think I did well, he said. In hurdles, there are barriers, and theyre in the way, and its about maneuvering and managing those barriers, and my body position wasnt as great as I would have wanted it to be, and thats why I waasnt as fast.ddddddddddddThe Ducks wide receiver said he plans to wind down and enjoy the last few days in Rio with his family before?he joins his?Oregon?football teammates on the practice field.Ill probably be the best-shaped athlete on the field right now, Allen said with a laugh.Allen had nine catches for 94 yards last season for the Ducks as he eased back into action after tearing a ligament in his right knee during the Rose Bowl on Jan. 1, 2015. He said it wont take him long to get up to speed on the football field, and hes already at his playing weight of 185 pounds (84 kilograms). Still, rest might be a good thing.Jumping back in, it could work, Allen said. But maybe resting will make for a better athlete in the long run. Eventually, Ill get back in there.During the U.S. Olympic track trials, Allens high school track coach, Tim ONeil, said the 21-year-old has the potential to break the world record of 12.80 seconds.?Asked about ONeils claim following his fifth-place finish Tuesday, Allen said the record is still in sight.?I think thats something I am going to be doing in the next couple years, he said. This is my fifth year hurdling, and you see a lot of guys -- it takes technique to hurdle, and that takes time. The world record gets broken at later ages.Aries Merritt was 27, and Liu Xiang was a little older. It takes time, and I got nothing but time.There were quite a few tumbles and falls in the hurdles Tuesday. Haitis Jeffrey Julmis smacked into the first hurdle in his semifinal heat, tumbled over it and took the hurdle right along with him. Then he got back up and finished to a roar from the crowd.It didnt make sense to go down as a sore loser, Julmis said. The Olympic spirit -- finish the race.Information from ESPNs?Alyssa Roenigk?and The Associated Press was used in this report.? Wholesale NFL Gear Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen