Image and video hosting by TinyPic

chedcheapjerseys.com/]Stitched NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.s

in
Über uns
10.10.2018 15:02
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Nico Rosberg hailed one of his top three laps ever as he capped his 200th F1 weekend with pole position for the Singapore Grand Prix.Rosberg was in sublime form on Saturday evening in Singapore, qualifying over half a second clear of Daniel Ricciardo and 0.7s ahead of Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton. Mercedes had been uncertain whether it had solved the problems which saw it struggle so dramatically across the weekend last year but Rosberg looked in control throughout the evening session.Definitely happy with that one for my 200th grand prix, Rosberg said. For sure it was one of my top three laps ever so happy with that, it really went well and at times it wasnt clear in qualifying how we were going to stack up against Red Bull for example, because they were very quick on the super-soft in Q2 for example so I knew I had to give it everything and really pull one out of the bag, which was cool, a great feeling.Behind Rosberg, Ricciardo will line up on super-soft tyres, as will fourth-placed Max Verstappen in the other Red Bull, after using the red-striped compound for their quickest Q2 effort. However, Rosberg is not too worried about strategy after seeing how Mercedes solved last years problems.Strategy is one of our many strengths so I dont have any concerns there. Of course we need to work out the best plan for tomorrow.It shows the quality of our team with this being our most difficult track last year, we really came away and learnt what went wrong, turned it around and now really dominated the weekend up until now. Last year we were nowhere in qualifying so it really shows the quality of the team to be able to understand something like that and turn it around in such a way. Shin-Soo Choo Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Drew Robinson Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Adrian-Beltre-Kids-Jersey/ . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Jurickson Profar Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Joey Gallo Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Umpire Paul Reiffel has dismissed the idea of wearing a helmet while officiating in Test matches, despite suffering a concussion after being hit by a fielders throw on the first day of the fourth Test of the ongoing India-England series. Reiffel is currently home in Melbourne, after the ICC deemed him unfit to take the field in the final Test in Chennai.Speaking to Fairfax Media, the former Australia fast bowler said wearing a helmet would complicate the umpiring process for him. It would be too heavy and too hot, five days with a helmet on, it just would be impossible, he said. Its hard to hear [with the helmet on]. Ive put one on and thought could I umpire in this?, and I thought Id really struggle.Reiffel, who was standing at square leg when he was hit by a throw from Indias Bhuvneshwar Kumar, said the accident occurred because he took his eyes off the ball thinking it was dead. Always keep your eye on the ball, he said. I just didnt do it. I feel a bit silly not doing that. Its like playing; if you watch the ball you should come out all right. It was just an accident. Id back myself to get out of the way if I see it coming.The batsmen had stopped running, the fieldsmen were taking their time. II must have relaxed and expected him to throw it to the keeper over my head and he decided to throw it halfway to the fieldsman.dddddddddddd He got it wrong and hit me on the back of my head. It got me behind the ear and hit me flush, thats whats done the damage.He said he could remember little of what happened thereafter, and, in hindsight, was glad the ICC took the decision to make him stand down for the rest of the Test. Apart from that, I dont really remember a lot about it. I suppose it did hurt. Ive watched the replay and I went down pretty quick. I was rolling around a bit. It certainly shook me up.The next day you feel as though you should be out there. The England cricket team doctor put me through a few tests and I didnt pass them that well, so they decided it was best not to do the Test and have a bit of a rest and come back later. The ICC decided it was for the best I had the rest. Im glad about that because I needed it. I was pretty sick for a few days there.Reiffel is expected to return for the New Zealand-Bangladesh ODI series, which begins on Boxing Day. Wholesale NFL Gear Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen