Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ljerseyschinafactory.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys Thro

in
Über uns
12.10.2018 14:34
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LILLE, France -- Belgiums injury problems ahead of its European Championship quarterfinal against Wales have shifted from Eden Hazard to Jan Vertonghen.While captain Hazard has recovered from a thigh injury in time for Fridays game in Lille, Vertonghen has been ruled out for the rest of the tournament after tearing ligaments in his left ankle.The Tottenham defender twisted his ankle while kicking a ball with his other foot at the end of a training session at the teams base near Bordeaux on Thursday morning.Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said that Vertonghen traveled with the team to Lille where a MRI scan revealed the extent of the injury.Gutted to say that my Euros is over. Good luck to my teammates for the rest of the competition, Vertonghen wrote on his Twitter account.Its a sporting tragedy for him. Mentally and physically he was completely fit, Wilmots said, adding that Vertonghen would likely need six to eight weeks for recovery.Wilmots said the team was not in shock after losing its most-capped player (83 games) for the rest of the competition.No, everyones thoughts are with Vertonghen. Its tricky but weve got alternatives, the coach said.The absence of Vertonghen increases Wilmots defensive worries ahead of the Wales game. With regulars Vincent Kompany and Nicolas Lombaerts not at the tournament due to injury and Thomas Vermaelen sitting out a suspension, Wilmots will have to rely on a less-experienced replacement.With Toby Alderweireld and Thomas Meunier as expected starters, the coach will have to choose between Laurent Ciman (one cap), Jordan Lukaku (four) and Jason Denayer (seven), or even let Christian Kabasele have his debut game.Those players have been with us for years. We have options, Wilmots said. Mentally they are ready to play. They knew they can come in if we lose someone because of suspension or injury.Jordan Lukaku, who is the younger brother of striker Romelu, said before Vertonghen got injured that he wasnt counting on any playing time.I came to the tournament just to complete the squad. I didnt expect to get any minutes, Jordan Lukaku said.Wales coach Chris Coleman tried to downplay the impact of Vertonghens absence, acknowledging it was a big loss to Belgium but adding theyve got so much talent in order to find suitable replacements.The good news for Wilmots, though, is that he can stop worrying about his captain.Hazard picked up a right thigh injury Sunday while leading Belgium to its 4-0 drubbing of Hungary in the last 16. The Chelsea winger skipped training sessions with the team the following days but returned to the field Thursday -- with his thigh taped.My injury is OK. I was able to train this morning, Hazard said. I didnt feel much pain. The game is tomorrow so I can still have treatment.Hazard regretted the absence of Vertonghen, with whom he has formed a well-established duo on Belgiums left wing over the years.We had a good tournament together, but unfortunately accidents happen, Hazard said.---AP Sports Writer Steve Douglas in Bordeaux contributed to this report. Torey Krug Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Riley Nash Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-bobby-orr-bruins-jersey/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Danton Heinen Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Paul Postma Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. ST. LOUIS -- Cardinals All-Star shortstop Aledmys Diaz got permission to leave the team to attend a private memorial service for childhood friend Jose Fernandez, the Miami Marlins ace who died in a boating accident Sunday in Miami.Diaz flew Monday morning to Florida from Chicago, where the Cardinals finished their road trip Sunday night, and then got back to Busch Stadium midway through Monday nights game against the Cincinnati Reds.Diaz and Fernandez grew up on the same street in Santa Clara, Cuba. Fernandez had said that Diazs father, Rigoberto, and uncle, Nelson, were instrumental in getting him to take up baseball. The families remained close after both players defected to the Unitted States.ddddddddddddCardinals manager Mike Matheny said Fernandezs family wanted to be around Diaz and his family.That was the place where he needed to be today. He doesnt need to be thinking about us right now, Matheny said. He needed to get back there and be with his family and be with his friends family and make sure that hes all in. When he gets back here, hell be all in.Diaz has not played since Fernandezs death. He was on deck to pinch hit Sunday night, but the game ended with him in the on-deck circle when Aroldis Chapman struck out Jose Martinez. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen