Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wholesaleauthenticjerseys.com/]China Jerseys[

in
Über uns
12.10.2018 14:35
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAPPORO, Japan -- Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu topped the 300-point mark to win the NHK Trophy on Saturday and qualify for the figure skating Grand Prix Final.Hanyu landed three quadruple jumps to finish with 301.47 points, the highest score on the GP circuit this season.Hanyu, who was second behind Patrick Chan at Skate Canada last month, secured a berth at the Dec. 8-11 Grand Prix Final next month in Marseille, France.Im actually very relieved that I can advance to the Grand Prix Final, Hanyu said. I was able to land the (quad) loop cleanly for the first time in a competition.Nathan Chen of the United States finished second with 268.91 points and also advanced. Keiji Tanaka was third with 248.44.Russias Anna Pogorilaya won the womens singles, with Satoko Miyahara taking second place. Pogorilayas compatriot Maria Sotskova came in third.Pogorilaya retained her lead from the short program and clinched a spot in the final with a solid free skate. Her winning total was 210.86.The victory was the second on the GP tour this season for Pogorilaya. She also won the Cup of Russia in early November.I believe that overall I skated very well today, Pogorilaya said. I made some small mistakes. Im generally very happy.Pogorilaya did receive an edge call on her second jump, a triple flip, but still won in decisive fashion.The calls on edges have become much stricter since last year, Pogorilaya said. I have talked to my coach about this and we are focusing on it.Two-time world champions Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada won the pairs event.Duhamel and Radford, who were in second place after Fridays short program, finished with a combined total of 205.56 points to add to their win at Skate Canada.As with the short program, there were some strong elements and some unfortunate mistakes, Radford said. My body got tight and tired at the end of the program and I just had a slight problem with that last lift.Peng Cheng and Yang Jin of China were second with 196.87 points, and Wang Xuehan and Wang Lei, also of China, were third with 185.32.Peng and Yang also qualified for the GP Final with their second-placed finish.The other pairs to qualify for the final are: Aliona Savchenko and Bruno Massot of Germany; Xiaoyu Yu and Hao Zhang of China;Evgenia Tarasova and Vladimir Morozov of Russia; and Julianne Seguin and Charlie Bilodeau of Canada.The NHK Trophy is the sixth and final event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix series. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Barry-Sanders-Draft-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Ziggy-Ansah-Draft-Jersey/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Luke-Willson-Draft-Jersey/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Theo-Riddick-Draft-Jersey/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Matt-Prater-Draft-Jersey/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. SAN FRANCISCO -- Washington State football coach Mike Leach was fined $10,000 and reprimanded Thursday by the Pac-12 Conference for comments about the Arizona State football program.During a press conference Monday, Leach again accused the Sun Devils of stealing signs.Conference rules prohibit Pac-12 member institutions from disparaging each other and discrediting other institutions, Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott said in statement.Information or accusations relative to rule violations must be handled by institutions filing those concerns with the Conference office through a formal process, and institutions must refrain from discussing those concerns publicly.On Monday, Leach turned his attention to Arizona State and coach Todd Graham ahead of the Cougars game Saturday night at Sun Devil Stadium.I think they still steal signs, and well havve to keep an eye on that, Leach said Monday.dddddddddddd That is a very unsavory practice they have, so well have to do what we can to defend against it.Leach said he heard rumors about microphones and cameras.They have a whole command center, he said.Scott noted in his statement that there are no playing rules that restrict a team from observing an opponents offensive or defensive signals.The NCAA playing rules (1-4-11-a, b and f) cover what audio and video equipment is prohibited in the team area, coaching box and coaches booth, and specifically state that any attempt to record, either through audio or video means, any signals given by an opposing player, coach or other team personal is prohibited, Scott said. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen