Image and video hosting by TinyPic

heapnfljerseys.com/]Cheap Jerseys 2019[/url]

in
Über uns
12.10.2018 14:35
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Brandon Marshall took a swing at teammate Darrelle Revis during a chippy practice Friday in which the two New York Jets?stars jawed at each other throughout an intense, head-to-head battle on the field.It culminated in a confrontation between plays. An incensed Marshall left the offensive sideline and walked about 20 yards to confront Revis, who was stationed at his cornerback position. They exchanged words, and Marshall unleashed an open-handed slap at Revis, which didnt land.The skirmish ended quickly. Team staffer Dave Szott, a former NFL offensive lineman, separated the two players. Wide receiver Quincy Enunwa bear-hugged Marshall from behind and literally carried him away from the scene. There was no brawl, and practice proceeded.The trash talk got personal. At one point, Marshall yelled Houston Texans?wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins name to Revis, perhaps bringing up the worst game of Revis career. Revis was burned badly by Hopkins in a game last season.Afterward, Marshall told reporters that he swung at Revis because he was provoked. He said Revis took umbrage when he caught a pass on him in a one-on-one drill and taunted him with a first-down signal.He took that personal, Marshall said. He said, You wont disrespect me again.A short time later, Revis struck him in the face, according to Marshall.I beat him twice times in a row, and on the third, he swung and hit me in the face, Marshall said. Ever since then, it got really competitive. That came back up in that moment. I told him, Dont ever put your hands in my face again like that. He kind of baited me to do it, and I did it. It kind of went too far, but theres a thin line between football and being a man.Marshall admitted they crossed that football line, but I cant let nobody slap me in the face. He also accused Revis of making personal comments that went off the field.Revis dominated Marshall at the start of team drills and held him without a catch on four targets. Marshall was furious after one pass break-up and cursed at a game official. He felt Revis should have been flagged for pass interference. Marshall redeemed himself by beating Revis twice, including on a long touchdown reception. Marshall taunted Revis after the play by yelling at him from across the field.I just felt like the way he handled things in one-on-one is what you do to a rookie, Marshall said. Im going on year 11, and Ive been super successful in this league, so I took it personal. But I appreciated it because it took my practice to a whole other level. I learned from it.Marshall insisted it was an isolated incident and that he and Revis are close friends but fiercely competitive. Revis declined to speak with reporters. This was his first full practice since offseason wrist surgery. Coach Todd Bowles said he addressed it with the team, essentially telling the players that trash talk is accepted -- but not punching.Youre going to get pissed off in camp as a player. Its not charm school, Bowles told reporters. They play football. Both of them got to where they were for making plays and not backing down. Neither player is going to back down. You like that about the competitiveness. You just have to keep it clean. For the most part, they did.Bowles said he had no problem with Marshalls taunting Revis with the reminder about his performance against Hopkins.No, you have to use any means necessary when youre on the field, he said. Theyre going to get under your skin on Sunday. The things [the public doesnt] hear on Sunday are a billion times worse than that. Theyve both been out there long enough, and they both have tools to get under each others skin, especially when it gets chippy.Marshall has a history of erratic behavior, most of it early in his career, when he played for the Denver Broncos and Miami Dolphins. A few days ago, he punted a football over the bleachers after a poor performance by the offense. Afterward, he laughed it off, attributing it to his competitiveness.Bowles said he isnt worried about Marshall regressing to his old ways.I dont think it was an outburst, Bowles said of Marshalls actions. It was just two good players going at it, talking mess. Revis won some, and Brandon won some. It got chippy, but its camp. Its supposed to be. ... Its football. Were not here because of a beauty pageant. ... We want them on the edge.Curiously, Marshall lamented his curse at the official more than his behavior toward Revis. He praised Revis for being the best cornerback in the league and insisted there will be no ramifications.Yes, Im pissed off right now, and yes, hes pissed off right now, but at the end of the day, weve got to move forward, Marshall said. It may take a couple of hours. It cant go into the locker room. Theres not going to be no brawl or anything like that.The incident occurred a few days shy of the one-year anniversary of the infamous Geno Smith-IK Enemkpali locker-room altercation, in which Smiths jaw was broken by his teammates punch. Yerry Mina Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Gerard Pique Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.fcbarcelonapro.com/Kids-Philippe-Coutinho-Jersey/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Xavi Hernandez Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Sergi Roberto Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. PISCATAWAY, N.J. -- Indiana finally found a way to beat Rutgers despite itself.Devine Redding gave Indiana the lead with a 34-yard touchdown run late in the third quarter and caught Richard Lagows third touchdown pass of the game in the fourth as the error-prone Hoosiers rallied for a 33-27 win over Rutgers Saturday.This was an ugly game for Indiana (5-4, 3-3 Big Ten). The Hoosiers turned it over four times, with two leading to touchdowns, missed three field goals and two extra points in handing Rutgers (2-7, 0-6) its sixth straight loss.The turnovers were bad, Indiana coach Kevin Wilson said. We had four. Youre lucky to win on the road with that. Youre really lucky to win with the kicking errors we had on the PAT and field goal teams, were very fortunate to win. But kids played hard. Defense was awesome. A bunch of three and outs. . Our defense really played well. I was proud of those guys.The Indiana defense held Rutgers without a first down for seven straight series after the Scarlet Knights converted a fumble on the second half kickoff into a 24-13 lead.Lagow, who was 28 of 40 for 394 yards and two interceptions, ignited the comeback with a 40-yard TD toss to Camion Patrick.The redshirt junior said the key for him was to just keep throwing after his second pick.You cant linger on it, so after the second one you kind of just hit a point where you just say (forget) it, Lagow said after Indiana beat Rutgers for the first time in three games. You got to bounce back.Lagow, who had hit Ricky Jones for a 36-yard score in the first quarter, led a two-play, 53-yard drive to give the Hoosiers a 26-24 lead with 2:01 left in the third quarter. He hit Luke Timian for 19 yards on the first play and Redding covered the final 34 almost untouched for the lead.After gaining a season-high 414 yards rushing in a win over Maryland last week, Indiana was limited to 147 yards on the ground. Ninety-three came on the touchdown runs by Redding and Zander Diamont (59). The other 42 carries netted 54 yards, but the passing game stepped up with 420 yards, giving the Hoosiers 567 in total offense.ddddddddddddRutgers coach Chris Ash feels his team is getting closer to winning.A lot of people think were a long ways off. Were not, Ash said. You look at the Big Ten, take out the Ohio State, Michigan games, but you look at Iowa, you look at Illinois, you look at Minnesota, you look at Indiana. Thats four games that we were really competitive in. Three of those teams will be going to bowl games probably and were right there with them.Gio Rescigno, who went 19 of 36 for 258 yards, threw a 68-yard scoring pass to Andre Patton and scored on a 1-yard run for Rutgers. The latter gave the Scarlet Knights a 24-13 lead in the opening minute of the second half. Darnell Davis also scored on a 75-yard fumble return.Rutgers led 17-13 at halftime -- its first lead after 30 minutes since Sept. 17 against New Mexico. It took advantage of a fumble on the second-half kickoff to expand the lead.Indianas defense shut down Rutgers the rest of the way.David Bonagura added a second field goal for the Scarlet Knights in the closing seconds, but the Hoosiers recovered the ensuing kickoff to ice it.Indiana jumped to a 13-10 first-quarter lead on Diamonts run and Jones catch and run. Rescigno touchdown pass to Patton and Bonaguras first field goal made it close.Rutgers forced three second-quarter turnovers with Davis scoring after a Zander fumble to put the Scarlet Knights ahead.THE TAKEAWAYIndiana: The Hoosiers need to win one of their final three games -- Penn State, Michigan or Purdue -- to become bowl eligible.Rutgers: The Scarlet Knights are officially not going anywhere in Chris Ashs first season as coach.UP NEXTIndiana: Returns home to play Penn State Saturday.Rutgers: Plays at Michigan State Saturday.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen