Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ay gaining weight! The queue fo

in
Über uns
17.04.2018 14:47
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade wearing a Chicago Bulls uniform never will look right to Miami coach Erik Spoelstra. On nights like this, its particularly painful.Wade scored 28 points against his former team, Jimmy Butler led the way with 31 and the Bulls held off the struggling Heat 105-100 on Saturday.Butler scored Chicagos final 10 points to help the Bulls come out on top after Miami pulled within one.Wade, the 12-time All-Star and three-time NBA champion with Miami, keyed a big third-quarter run in his second game against the Heat. He and the Bulls hung on after handing San Antonio its first road loss two nights earlier.Ive seen it for so many years on our side, Spoelstra said. He showed his competitiveness and the variety of his menu. He was going into the post, he was playing pick-and-roll basketball -- he puts a tremendous amount of pressure on your team defense. Hes got all the talent in the world, but what really makes Dwyane is his intellect for the game. He knows where the defense is going to be, and he knows the moves before you even make them.Goran Dragic led Miami with 21 points and 11 assists, and an energetic Hassan Whiteside added 20 points after being benched for part of Fridays blowout loss in Cleveland. Tyler Johnson scored 15, but the Heat dropped their fifth straight.Johnson cut it to 97-96 when he nailed a 3-pointer with 4:20 left. Butler then drove for a three-point play and hit another free throw to make it 101-96, but the Heat werent finished.A layup by Dragic and basket by Whiteside in the lane cut it to 101-100 with 13 seconds remaining. Butler then hit two free throws to boost Chicagos lead back up to three.With a chance to tie, Dragic and Josh Richardson botched a handoff near the top of the key. Butler got the steal and hit two more foul shots with less than a second left to seal the win.In this league, there are going to be some nights youre going to play amazing, and there are going to be some nights where you play just well enough to get a win, Wade said. Never begrudge a win. We played good enough to get a win tonight.BIG DUNKWade let out a smile after he was fouled by Whiteside on a soaring dunk after splitting two defenders for a three-point play during an 18-2 run in the third. Wade scored 11 during that spurt.THATS MONEYFloyd Mayweather took in the game and was shown on the video board during the third quarter.TIP-INSHeat: F Udonis Haslem rejoined Heat after they let him miss Fridays game at Cleveland to watch his son win a state football championship. The 14-year veteran got to see Kedonis Haslem, a 6-foot-4, 290-pound lineman, and Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas pound Plant 45-6 in the Florida Class 7A final. Hes missed all of his sons important playoff games and championship games, senior year, Spoelstra said. U.D. has been in 13 years of service with us and you miss so many moments that we felt that this would be a moment that he wasnt going to miss and regret years from now. ... Spoelstra said Whiteside has been dealing with knee and hip issues as well as a couple other things. ... Miami was 5 of 20 on 3-pointers and 11 of 18 at the foul line.Bulls: Chicago was just 1 of 8 on 3-pointers but hit 28 of 31 free throws, with Butler going 15 for 16. ... The Bulls, who began the night second to Denver in rebounds per game at 48.6, had 47. ... Chicago had dropped three straight at home to Miami. ... The Bulls are 6-1 at the United Center against Eastern Conference teams.UP NEXTHeat: Host Washington on Monday night.Bulls: Host Minnesota on Tuesday night. Jon Ryan Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Frank Clark Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.seahawksauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-duane-brown-jersey.html . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Ethan Pocic Jersey . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Tre Madden Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Horses may not be psychic, but Charlotte Dujardin believes Valegro is close to it.Dujardin, a defending champion in two events, helped the British dressage team take second place after the second half of the grand prix at the Rio Olympics on Thursday with a score of 85.071 percent.Going in there today was all about going in there and enjoying it, Dujardin said. That was the biggest thing. I watched a lot of people look very white and nervous yesterday. I thought its my absolute passion, Ive got the horse of my life, Ive got the top trainer ... Ive got everything, I thought Ive got to go out there and Ive got to enjoy it.I can honestly say I came out there with a huge smile on my face. I was smiling before I even went in there. I cant help but smile when I ride Valegro; I think something and he does it. I laugh and I think god how does he know, I didnt even ask, I just thought it.Earlier, teammate Carl Hesters horse got spooked. Although the duo recovered, it left the British foursome -- which also included Spencer Wilton and Fiona Bigwood -- in second at the end of the day, at 79.252. The German team of Isabell Werth, Kristina Broring-Sprehe, Sonke Rothenberger and Dorothee Schneider leads at 81.295.The results are calculated using the average of the three best riders scores from each nation. The six best teams advance to Fridays Grand Prix Special, where the team medals are decided.Were catching them up, Dujardin said. I dont think it will be possible for gold but were going to give it a go. Weve all been in the arena once, tomorrow will be better for some of us.The United States iis third, less than 1 percent above the Netherlands.dddddddddddd Sweden and Denmark have also qualified for the team final.The individual medals are awarded Monday after the Grand Prix Freestyle, where the top 18 riders from the first two grand prix pick their own routine to perform with music.Dujardin is enjoying life in Rio away from the arena as well.The London Olympics, where she won team and individual gold, were her first games and she didnt stay in the village. This time the 31-year-old is relishing the full experience.Sometimes you forget that youre actually here to compete, she said. Were having such a good time, especially in the village, when youre amongst the worlds best athletes and youre like, `Oh my god, theres Nadal; oh, my god, theres Andy Murray; oh, my god, theres Serena Williams. ... Its so cool. Im star struck. I dont get star struck, but I am honestly star struck in there.And theres different shapes and sizes of people. Peoples thighs that I didnt even think they could get that big. Its brilliant, Im having such a good time. Ive been pin swapping, thats my cue. I go in there and Im like `have you got a pin?Dujardin, who admits her horse is a pig like me, was also incredulous about the food available in the village.The food hall is insane, she said. Its huge! I think were going to come away gaining weight! The queue for McDonalds every day! By 5 oclock theyve sold out of burgers, its queuing out the door, its ridiculous. But Im loving it, Im loving it. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen