Image and video hosting by TinyPic

igned G Clay DeBord to the practice squad.---For more NFL coverage: http

in
Über uns
15.10.2018 12:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Japanese teen Nasa Hataoka shot a 3-under 69 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the third of five rounds in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament.The 17-year-old Hataoka had four birdies and a bogey on the Jones Course to reach 14-under 202 at LPGA International. She won a Japan LPGA major in October.It is cool to see my name at the top of the leaderboard, Hataoka said through a translator. I dont want to get greedy, but I want to get to 20 under. I really want to work on my course management over the final two days.The top 20 in the 90-hole event will earn full cards and the next 25 and ties will get conditional status.Jaye Marie Green was second after a 67 on the Jones Course. The American won in 2013 at LPGA International at a record 29 under.My goal is definitely to win this, Green said. With me and Nasa so close, I can focus on trying to beat her instead of looking at the whole top 20. It will definitely help take my mind off the top 20.Icelands Olafia Kristinsdottir was 9 under along with American Sadena Parks, Taiwans Ssu Chia Cheng and Latvias Krista Puisite. Kristinsdottir had a 67 on the Hills Course. Parks shot 67, Cheng 69, and Puisite 70 -- all on the Jones Course. Brandon Carlo Jersey . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Johnny Bucyk Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-milan-lucic-bruins-jersey/ . JOHNS, N. Patrice Bergeron Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Brad Marchand Jersey . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. FRISCO, Texas -- Dak Prescotts interaction with his new backup wasnt much different after Tony Romos heartfelt speech that conceded the Cowboys starting job to the rookie quarterback.Dallas coach Jason Garrett talked matter-of-factly to the 36-year-old about being No. 2 for the first time since Garrett joined the staff in 2007. And tight end Jason Witten, Romos best friend on the team, wasnt sure what to make of all the fuss.While the outside world spent two days pondering Romos retirement or relocation -- sometimes both -- the Cowboys had another couple of workdays in a regular week.I think that was more for yall than for me or for this team, Prescott said Wednesday , a day after Romo said the 23-year-old had earned the right to keep the job that Romo took from Drew Bledsoe in the middle of the 2006 season.We know each other, how we feel about the situation. Hes been a great leader, a great model for me to look up to and watch every day. So Im not surprised.Prescott will start Sunday against Baltimore (5-4) looking for a franchise season-best ninth straight win, a run that has carried the Cowboys (8-1) to the best record in the NFL.Romo, whose back injury in a preseason game created the opening for Prescott, is expected to be his backup for the first time in the four-time Pro Bowlers first game on the active roster since last Thanksgiving.A surprising success as a fourth-round pick that started training camp as a third-stringer, Prescott frequently said early in the winning streak that he was piloting Romos team. He cant do that anymore since Romo himself has said otherwise. But Prescott still wont call it his team.This is our team, said Prescott, who is fourth in the NFL in passer rating with 14 touchdowns and just two interceptions. I said that two minutes ago and Ill say it again. Everybody plays a part in our success in whats happened and theyll play a part in the adversity that comes.Garrett, a backup to Troy Aikman when the Cowboys were winning Super Bowls in the 1990s, was the new offensive ccoordinator in Romos first full season as the starter before replacing fired coach Wade Phillips three years later, in the middle of the 2010 season.dddddddddddd.They have been seen together frequently at sporting events in the offseason, but Garrett had little interest in discussing the impact of Romos words.Our focus is getting ready to play the Ravens, Garrett said. Tony is a professional. Hes done an outstanding job preparing himself for whatever role hes been in since Ive been here and thats what the expectation is. Hes going to embrace it fully.Witten was a third-round pick in 2003, the same year Romo signed as an undrafted free agent. He said he was in the weight room when he found out Romo was addressing reporters , and Witten finally let his exasperation show when someone offered the what if of Romo having taken his last snap with the Cowboys.Cmon guys, Witten said. I mean, he embodies everything you want. He said it. Lets move forward with the football team. I dont think thats entered my mind and it hasnt entered anybodys mind.The 34-year-old Witten was mindful of the difficulty Romo faced in making the speech. And while he and Romo share the reality that their careers are winding down, Witten also has become a valuable target for Prescott. Two weeks ago, he had his first 100-yard game in three years.Weve been together a long time and Tonys been hurt before, Witten said. Things come up, so I think you just encourage him and hes always felt like a key part of this team.Game notes TE Geoff Swaim was placed on injured reserve with a pectoral injury, ending his season. WR Vince Mayle was elevated from the practice squad and is expected to be used as a tight end. The Cowboys signed G Clay DeBord to the practice squad.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen