Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[/url] [url=http://www.canadajerseyscheap.com/]

in
Über uns
15.10.2018 12:24
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

First it was pizzas. Now its top-of-the-range sports cars.A fleet of 19 BMW i8s -- each worth around $135,000 -- lined up outside Leicesters stadium on Friday morning as a reward to the players for their Premier League-winning exploits last season.Another bonus for producing the most improbable title success ever in English football.Asked whether he would be getting a car bought for him, Leicester coach Claudio Ranieri smiled and said: Some gifts are only for them? Not for me? I want to speak with my owner.The Italian rewarded his players for clean sheets by taking them out for pizza during last season. The bar has been raised considerably with the gift of a brand new car for each member of the title-winning squad.It will set Leicesters Thai owners back 2 million pounds ($2.6 million).Leicester gets its season rolling with a match against Manchester United for the Community Shield at Wembley Stadium on Sunday. It is the annual season curtain-raiser, between the winners of the Premier League and FA Cup.I think about the match, not the cars, Ranieri said.This is not a friendly, the Italian coach added. We will give the maximum and also Manchester United will too. Both teams want to win it.Leicesters first game of its Premier League title defense is against Hull on Aug. 13.I forgot what happened last season, Ranieri said. Now my focus is on the new season. Were ambitious but know it will be very hard. Joseph Blandisi Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Cheap NHL Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.devilsauthority.com/authentic-jamie-langenbrunner-devils-jersey/ .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Custom New Jersey Devils Jerseys . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Drew Stafford Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. PHOENIX -- Maybe Jake Lamb deserved more write-in votes as one of five NL players in the Final Vote lineup for the All-Star Game.The Arizona Diamondbacks third baseman finished fourth in the voting, but won the battle Saturday against an actual All-Star, Los Angeles Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen.Lamb later delivered another key hit that helped the Diamondbacks beat the Dodgers 2-1 in 12 innings Saturday night.Brandon Drurys single drove in Lamb with the winning run in the bottom of the 12th after Lamb had sent the game into extra innings with a tying double off Jansen in the ninth. Lamb then opened the 12th with a triple into the right field corner.Im not afraid to fail, Lamb said after a three-hit night. He (Jansen) has dominated me. I dont think Ive ever gotten a hit off him.Lamb got the triple off Dodgers reliever and losing pitcher Casey Fien (1-1).I hit it hard enough to get through. I just put it in the right spot. So that was nice, he said.After two intentional walks to load the bases, Drury laced a single through the drawn-in infield off Fien, ending the Diamondbacks five-game losing streak. It was Drurys first career game-ending hit.I was just trying to stay inside the ball, Drury said. I have really learned to focus just on the ball and not on the situation.The Dodgers had the bases loaded with two outs in the top of the 12th, but Randall Delgado (2-1) retired Yasiel Puig on a groundout to end the threat. The Dodgers stranded 15 runners on base.They still were in position to win with Jansen on the mound and a 1-0 lead with two outs in the ninth. But Lamb lined a two-strike double to drive in Michael Bourn, who had singled and stole second base.Of Lambs 63 runs batted in this season, 11 have come in the ninth inning.Dodgers starter Brandon McCarthy struck out eight in six scoreless innings. McCarthy, a former Diamondbacks pitcher making his third start since returning from major elbow surgery that cost him most of last season, held Arizona to three hits in his longest outing of 2016.Diamondbacks starter Archie Bradley allowed a run on six hits, walked three and struck out three.The Dodgers bullpen, which entered Saturday with the lowest ERA in the majors, got scoreless innings from Adam Liberatore and Joe Blanton before Jansen blew his fourth save chance of the season. Jansen had not allowed a run in 14 previous games.Diamondbacks relievers held the Dodgers scoreless for six innnings.dddddddddddd Well before that, Justin Turner drove in the games first run with a soft single in the third inning, driving in Chase Utley, whod led off with a double.The Dodgers lost a chance to add to the lead in the seventh when Howie Kendrick, who was 3 for 3 up to that point, struck out against reliever Jake Barrett with the bases loaded.The offense, we had opportunities. We just couldnt get that big hit tonight but we had been doing a lot of good things offensively going into the break and (Friday) night, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. It was just one of those nights where those guys made pitches and hung in there.Jake Lamb is a great ballplayer and he got a big hit against one of the best closers, Roberts added. We expect Kenley to be perfect. Its not going to happen.INJURED UMPIREHome plate umpire Dale Scott left the game in the bottom of the first inning after taking a foul ball to his chin. The umpiring crew went to three men, with Lance Barrett moving behind the plate from first base after about a 12-minute delay.TRAINERS ROOMDodgers: LHPs Clayton Kershaw and Alex Wood threw to live hitters for the first time in their rehabilitations from injuries Saturday at Dodger Stadium, Kershaw throwing 60 pitches. Wood threw 30 to 40 pitches, Roberts said. If Kershaw feels fine on Sunday he could pitch as soon as next week at Washington or St. Louis. Kershaw (back) has been on the DL since July 1 and Wood (elbow) on the 60-day DL since May 31. ... OF Trayce Thompson was placed on the 15-day disabled list with lower back irritation and OF-IF Zach Walters was called up from Triple-A Oklahoma City. ... OF Joc Pederson (sprained AC joint) got a hit and walked twice in four at-bats Friday night in a rehab game for Oklahoma City. Hes been on the disabled list since June 29.Diamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke is still dealing with oblique tightness and may not be ready to make a start this month. ... C-OF Chris Herrmann (hamstring) had an MRI Saturday morning but appeared as a pinch-hitter in the 10th inning.UP NEXTDodgers: RHP Kenta Maeda (7-6) is the scheduled starter against the Diamondbacks. Maeda has a win in two starts against Arizona this season.Diamondbacks: Sunday starter Robbie Ray (4-8) is 2-2 with a 2.40 ERA in five career starts against the Dodgers. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen