Image and video hosting by TinyPic

is a minor misdemeanor typically punisha

in
Über uns
15.10.2018 12:25
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Gary Neville says Jose Mourinho and his Manchester United side will be gutted after conceding a late equaliser against Arsenal. Olivier Girouds late leveller cancelled out Juan Matas second-half opener and was Arsenals only effort on target at Old Trafford. Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal Sky Sports pundit Neville says Arsenal will be the happier of the two sides, but admits he did not feel like he was watching potential champions on Saturday. Olivier Giroud heads past David De Gea to equalise for Arsenal Jose Mourinho and his team will be gutted, Neville said on the Gary Neville Podcast. Weve been in football a long time to know the result is everything. Although there will be a mood in the Manchester United dressing room that they deserved to win, it counts for nothing.They are drawing and dropping points in games you would say they should have won. If you look at the table, three or four points makes a big difference psychologically. Its not a bad day for United, but its a disappointing day for the way it has finished. Gary Neville Podcast Listen to Gary Nevilles Manchester United v Arsenal verdict here It was a really poor performance from Arsenal, but theyve come away and got a point. In my playing days, we would have absolutely been delighted with a point away at a big club, especially being 1-0 down with a few minutes to go. Youd be thinking: Thats what wins titles. Thats the sort of language wed be using in the dressing room after.I didnt get the impression or feeling today that I was watching the champions. It can change, we know it can change, but when I think of the performance of Chelsea against United, or even Liverpool away at Chelsea, or Tottenham against City, or City against United, there was far more intensity and quality in those games. Juan Mata celebrates scoring the opening goal of the game Arsenal are unbeaten since the opening day, and that is some doing, and they are resilient in a sense that they fight their way back to second or third, can they finally make that jump?I didnt get the feeling watching Arsenal on Saturday that we were watching a team that would go on and win the league, but thats just me in this moment. Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Five talking points from Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal at Old Trafford. Youd have to question Arsenal today for 85 minutes, they didnt show any belief, any purpose. I do think, however, after internationals you have to give a bit of leeway. Sir Alex used to say we would come back with our head full of mince, travelling from different places. Its not easy.Mata put in another decent showing for United, and Neville believes he performed the better of the three attacking players alongside Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.Although Mourinho sold Mata to United while at Chelsea back in 2014, Neville says there seems to be an improved chemistry between the pair at Old Trafford. Jose Mourinho shows his frustration during the game He does score goals, and he does create moments in games. I myself questioned whether he fits the profile of a Manchester United wide player, because thats where he is playing, even if I know he ends up drifting in, Neville added.But with the size of the pitch here, the ability to counter attack and have wing play has always been Manchester Uniteds way, so you wondered where he would fit in.I have to say thats been one of the surprises out of the first few months in Jose Mourinhos reign. When Mata came off there was a little hug with Mourinho, there seemed to be a level of respect that was not always there when he was at Chelsea, when Mata was ultimately sold.Hes adapted well, hes played well, and hes always had a good attitude, hes a top player. At the moment hes doing very well. He was the better of the front three on Saturday. Also See: Match report As it happened Man Utd-Arsenal talking points Jose: Utd are unluckiest team http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Javon-Hargrave-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Dan-Mccullers-Jersey/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-James-Harrison-Jersey/ . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-James-Conner-Jersey/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Lynn-Swann-Jersey/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Brazilian police recommended on Thursday that prosecutors present charges against U.S. swimmer Ryan Lochte for a false crime report, Reuters reports.Lochte originally described the Aug. 14 incident as an armed robbery, telling police and media that he and three teammates were robbed at gunpoint during the Rio Olympics.Brazilian police said Lochte, Jimmy Feigen, Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz vandalized a bathroom after a night of partying. Armed guards confronted the swimmers and asked them to pay for the damage.A police statement on Thursday said the officer in charge of the investigation had recommended to judges that Lochte be deposed in the United States and that a transcript be sent to the ethical commission of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).The swimmers spokeswoman, Melissa Nathan, said Lochte had no comment.Reuters reported that the statement said police had recommended that prosecutors loodge charges against Lochte for falsely reporting a crime, which the news agency says is a minor misdemeanor typically punishable by a fine.ddddddddddddFeigens Brazilian attorney said last week he would make a $10,800 payment to an institution and leave Brazil later in the day. Attorney Breno Melaragno did not specify where the money would go, but the term institution can be taken to mean charity.Lochte left Brazil shortly after the incident at the gas station took place.After his initial description of the events that night, Lochte backtracked and said he overexaggerated the story.Thats why Im taking full responsibility for it, because I overexaggerated the story, Lochte said. If I had never done that, we wouldnt be in this mess.The Associated Press contributed to this story. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen