Image and video hosting by TinyPic

cheapjerseyschinanba.com/]Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys[/

in
Über uns
17.10.2018 15:27
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NAPA, Calif. -- Tiger Woods cited game issues rather than physical concerns Monday for putting his return to competitive golf on hold.Woods will not compete until at least December after announcing that he has withdrawn from the Safeway Open, where he had just officially committed to play on Friday after suggesting a month ago that he hoped to play this week at Silverado Resort, as well as next month at the Turkish Airlines Open.It was to be the 14-time major winners first tournament in more than 14 months after taking time away due to two back procedures in 2015.After a lot of soul-searching and honest reflection I know that I am not yet ready to play on the PGA Tour or compete in Turkey, Woods said on his website. My health is good, and I feel strong, but my game is vulnerable and not where it needs to be.When I announced last week I was going to Safeway, I had every intention of playing, or I wouldnt have committed. I spent a week with the U.S. Ryder Cup team [as a vice captain], an honor and experience that inspired me even more to play. I practiced the last several days in California, but after a lot of hours, I knew I wasnt ready to compete against the best golfers in the world.Notah Begay, Woods longtime friend who was with him at the Ryder Cup, said he spoke to Woods on Monday morning.This is not at all health-related, Begay told USAToday. He said, Its just not there, man. When a player tells you that, hes just not comfortable with every element of his game.Begay said Woods had only started hitting drivers in full six weeks and for the past month had been trying to cram everything in. Begay also noted that Woods lost a week due to his duties at the Ryder Cup, as well as time due to Hurricane Matthew near his home in South Florida.His spirits are fine, said Begay, a former tour player. Hes just upset with letting down the fans, the sponsors, the tournaments. But with regard to how things are coming along, hes feeling good. Its not a physical issue at all. A player gets down when they are hurt. Hes not hurt. His next hurdle will be to play more practice rounds, walk more practice rounds, put in more work.Woods, a 79-time PGA Tour winner, was taking part in a pro-am event at Pebble Beach on Monday that benefits the Tiger Woods Foundation. He had planned to be there on Tuesday as well before heading to the Silverado Resort, where he was to play in the pro-am Wednesday morning with NBA star Steph Curry. He was also slated to play the first two rounds of the event with Phil Mickelson and defending champion?Emiliano Grillo.Now 786th in the world, Woods announced on Sept. 7 that he hoped to play the Safeway as well as next months Turkish Airlines Open on the European Tour. He last played in August of 2015 at the Wyndham Championship, where he tied for 10th prior to undergoing back surgery in September and October of last year.This isnt what I wanted to happen, but I will continue to strive to be able to play tournament golf, he said. Im close, and I wont stop until I get there.Mark Steinberg, Woods agent, said his client did not want to resume his career overseas.I dont think its appropriate and Tiger doesnt think its appropriate for him to have his first tournament back not be part of the PGA Tour, Steinberg said. That decision has nothing to do with health or projecting where his golf game is going to be in three weeks. Its out of respect to the PGA Tour. It didnt feel right, so we decided we should just wait and look at the Hero World Challenge to be his return date. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Joel-Bitonio-Jersey/ . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Jamie-Meder-Jersey/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Jim-Brown-Jersey/ . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Larry-Ogunjobi-Jersey/ . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. It was the freak fishing injury that threatened to derail his NRL pre-season, but the only pain for Peter Wallace was the embarrassment of telling the story.The Penrith veteran trained for the first time on Tuesday since being forced to undergo emergency surgery on his left hand while on holiday in Queensland last month.I just cut my fingers while I was away, on the rocks. I got a tendon repaired. Its obviously embarrassing. Get through the season unscathed then go away and hurt yourself, Wallace said.The cuts were so bad that it was initially feared the reborn hooker couldve missed the vast majority of the pre-season, however he was relieved to only miss a couple of weeks.Wallace reunited with the main squad in a 90-minute session in the heat on Tuesday.It was just an accident, these things happen. It was just unfortunate, really, he said.There was a fear it was going to put a bit more dent in the pre-season than it has, but the fingers are all healing really well. That was my first session today and it was all good.The former club captain is expected to start the 2017 season at hooker, despite the last-minute recruitment of former St George Illawarra rake Mitch Rein.Walllace said signing the NSW Country Origin representative was a huge boost for the club.dddddddddddd.Mitch is a great pick-up for us, quality player, Wallace said.A lot of depth to the squad as well - that was one area we were a little bit light on and its covered that really well. Im looking forward to working with him.For the 31-year-old Wallace, the dramatic start to the summer is in stark contrast to 12 months ago, when his future at the club was in question following the coaching appointment of Anthony Griffin.The pair had a falling out when working together in Brisbane, however Griffins decision to shift Wallace to dummy-half proved to be one of the key elements of Penriths push deep into the finals last season.Wallace believes he can find another gear with an entire pre-season training at hooker.I feel Ive got a lot of improvement left. I was still probably learning the role towards the back end of last year, he said.This time last year I wasnt running either, so its been really good to be back into the group and doing the full training. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen